It keeps getting better (Disco lights)

Need to shine some light in those cupboards, been a while.

giphy.gif

Flange will get a big win on Thursday and the scum and their mhedia puppets will start the pish that they are outstanding and they will lap it up and believe the hype

Let’s see how they cope with a good team at Parkpaed. Leverkusen should give them a better game and let’s see this plan A ripped apart

Do you think the disco lights work like kryptonite? Since they got installed at the peadoteque for champion league nights they have been nowhere near the champions league.

The guy running that has to be a bear. I won't be told otherwise.

Using a picture of a packed crowd at the Champions League to drum up interest in a midweek Premier Sports Cup match against a lower league Raith Rover, and promising to turn on the disco lights, is absolutely brilliant stuff.
I know/used to work with, their Head of Digital Marketing. He's a sheep fan.

I thought disco lights was our name for them and not the official Celtic name

I thought that too: it's like finding out Hibs fans call themselves the Spoon Burners or that Sturgeon's codename from the security service is "Jimmy Krankie" and I was sure that tweet was a cut and paste or a parody account until I clicked on it and discovered it was a genuine tweet.

What were/are they thinking?

Seen this on Twitter earlier. Even their own fans can see how daft it’s making them look. Cringey tweet direct from the club account lol

Back