Euro 2020 Italy v Switzerland 8pm Itv

Main Stand

Official Ticketer

Di Lorenzo comes in for Florenzi, Verrati still out so Locatelli keeps his places and Berardi gets the nod over Chiesa.

2-0 Italy.

The game is in Rome, Italy have never lost there in a major competition winning something like 85% of the games.

Think Italy can go 28 games unbeaten tonight.

An Italy win, then Swiss and Turkey draw each other and that will take those two out of the reckoning for a 3rd place qualification

Di Lorenzo comes in for Florenzi, Verrati still out so Locatelli keeps his places and Berardi gets the nod over Chiesa.

2-0 Italy.

The game is in Rome, Italy have never lost there in a major competition winning something like 85% of the games.

Think Italy can go 28 games unbeaten tonight.
What are you selling out for tonight then? Versace suit and a plate of lasagne.

You'll be the best dressed, groomed and well fed man about town tonight.

ITV are so ridiculously bad for it.

Pougatch is a bellend as well.
Is Hartson in the co commentators chair tonight?
Jesus I hope not!
I'm delighted that Wales won today but the somnolent but triumphant grunting from Hartson would be unbearable.
It would sound like hippos farting in a pond.

Would like to see info about the teams and match on the ITV coverage but they've been talking about England for half an hour.
I turned it straight off as soon as I seen Southgate on. Why can't they just do a daily show to talk about England and concentrate on the teams that are playing? Same with the other home nations.

Is Hartson in the co commentators chair tonight?
Jesus I hope not!
I'm delighted that Wales won today but the somnolent but triumphant grunting from Hartson would be unbearable.
It would sound like hippos farting in a pond.

He did the Hungary Portugal game last night so hopefully not.

Back