Euro 2020 Italy v Wales - ITV | Switzerland v Turkey - ITV4 - Both 17:00

Main Stand

Official Ticketer
Last edited:
Italy have been a joy to watch and Wales were impressive against Turkey. Should be a great game and looking forward to this one.

Would be delighted with that, even with the changes that Italy teams quality. Long as we put in a shift and give it our all I’ll be happy regardless of the result.

Heart says 2-2

Head says 2 nil Italy
Both have done their job, can't ask for much more.

There's a lot of games in a short space of time and with italy who have been the most impressive, they are rightly giving players a break.

Once you get to the knock outs, anything can happen. One bad game and it goes out the window.

Will be watching the Wales game since its my adopted country. Thought they might have rested Ramsey and Bale tonight though, as they are - almost - assured of qualification anyway. As are Italy. Expect a low-key affair.

In the other game, both sides have looked poor so far but I reckon a two goal victory for the Swiss. Turkey have very little chance to qualify and will throw the towel in. Could get feisty that one.

I don’t get why both games need to be on at the same time .put one at 5 and one at 8. I know the reason because it’s the last game and they want teams to kick off at same time but honestly does it really matter ?

I expect Turkey to score on the counter as the neutrals need a win to pass the groups and they will attack. Italy should win. In Rome with all the players that get minutes now wanting to impress.

I don’t get why both games need to be on at the same time .put one at 5 and one at 8. I know the reason because it’s the last game and they want teams to kick off at same time but honestly does it really matter ?
Yes as stops teams craving up results

WC82 West Germany and Austria

West Germany won 1-0 game knocking out Algeria in the process as Austria already qualified

Probably an argument with this 3rd team goes through to do to have all the final Group matches kicking off at same time.

I don't think Wales could have afforded to rest too many players. A 3-goal swing over both games and they could find themselves in 3rd.

2nd place gives them a decent possibility of a run to the semi-finals.

Probably an argument with this 3rd team goes through to do to have all the final Group matches kicking off at same time.
Pretty unfair scheduling wise then, teams are going to have a longer break than others.

Pretty unfair scheduling wise then, teams are going to have a longer break than others.
Aye but you can see why there is a case for it really. Already one tomorrow where the draw suits both, be interesting if that had have been set for Wed night.

Will be watching the Wales game since its my adopted country. Thought they might have rested Ramsey and Bale tonight though, as they are - almost - assured of qualification anyway. As are Italy. Expect a low-key affair.

In the other game, both sides have looked poor so far but I reckon a two goal victory for the Swiss. Turkey have very little chance to qualify and will throw the towel in. Could get feisty that one.
Sounds as if they fancy winning the group so they play at Wembley in the next game which could be like a home game for them

Been impressed by Italy so far, my tip to win it.

Wales will be doing well to take anything here, but you never know.

Draw in Turkey v Switzerland would be the result you’d be looking for from a Scottish perspective

Back