Euro 2020 Italy v Wales - ITV | Switzerland v Turkey - ITV4 - Both 17:00

He had finished the book he was reading and needed to get to the library for another.
The piss take would have been to bring an outfield player on for the goalie.

Obviously you’ve held the medias’ tournament winners to a 0-0 draw and are now probably favourites for the tournament, can’t wait to watch your game against the runners up in the last World Cup to see the standard that everyone is up against.

Maybe you’ll even score :D

Obviously you’ve held the medias’ tournament winners to a 0-0 draw and are now probably favourites for the tournament, can’t wait to watch your game against the runners up in the last World Cup to see the standard that everyone is up against.

IMO - For what it's worth ( & that's not much ) - I'd gladly swap the Welsh squad for Scotland's

Again IMO - I'd fancy Wales to beat Croatia - if they had them as opponents
- but fully expect Scotland to get beaten by Croatia

If Scotland had got the Wales result today - with 10 men - there are sections of our media who'd be creaming themselves

IMO - For what it's worth ( & that's not much ) - I'd gladly swap the Welsh squad for Scotland's

Again IMO - I'd fancy Wales to beat Croatia - if they had them as opponents
- but fully expect Scotland to get beaten by Croatia

If Scotland had got the Wales result today - with 10 men - there are sections of our media who'd be creaming themselves

I agree on this point but I wouldn’t say I’d gladly swap straight up. There are many Scotland players I’d gladly take. In fact if we could make an 11 of both squads we’d be right up there.

I agree on this point but I wouldn’t say I’d gladly swap straight up. There are many Scotland players I’d gladly take. In fact if we could make an 11 of both squads we’d be right up there.

I know what you mean re individuals - but what I would say is that the Wales squad seems more balanced to me even allowing for apparent weaknesses
& they play together as a team better than Scotland IMO

I know what you mean re individuals - but what I would say is that the Wales squad seems more balanced to me even allowing for apparent weaknesses
& they play together as a team better than Scotland IMO

Fair mate but Scotland have a team that can compete IF it’s set up properly

Glad Wales are through . Have a couple of good Welsh mates, they seem to have a reasonably heathy rivalry with the English. Unlike the brainwashed tartan trannies who are full of hatred ! Hope they do well.
Plus I’ve never heard any Welsh fans sing, if you hate the fucking Cardiff/Swansea etc !

Last edited:

Rangers supporter. After 2012 could not give a stuff about the TA, unless a Rangers player has been selected.
Wales have done well and should have an easier game next, the comment I was making is that I don't think the Italians were being disrespectful subbing the goalie. Mancini us probably giving his squad game time. If Bale had not missed that sitter no way would he have changed keepers.

Wales have done really well to go through, I thought theyd struggle far more than they have. They rode their luck at times and the keeper looks dodgy enough to play in Scotland but the qualification was well earned.

Italy probably shouldve scored 2 or 3 yesterday maybe the changed players just lacking sharpness but even so they have wonderful depth and options which will make them the favourites now I think.

Back