It's about time we showed this lad the love.

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
He loves us, and if you don't believe that you MUST watch this wonderful video giving an insight into his strength of character and his truly humble personality:

We need to show our love for the lad. He's worthy of it and deserving of our recognition.

DJRTfhpXUAEVmXt.jpg

How about a display sometime soon with the colours of the Colombian Flag?

Flag_of_Colombia.gif

Perhaps even a giant love heart with his small home town of Cereté in the middle. I'm certain he and his family would appreciate us putting his birthplace on display.

We need to do something special for El Buffalo, just feast your eyes on this:

He has brought us so much joy, let's return the favour. Just listen to Ibrox erupt on the 3rd goal here:

If we win the league this year, the carrot that will dangle in front of his face next year is playing champions league football, the sort of stage that he is made for, play and score a few in that and we add another 5 million to the 20 that hes worth now, also if he becomes a regular for Columbia then put another 5million on too.
I have never loved a players attitude (GIRUY) as much as I love his, as you say OP he loves us and most of us loved him straight away for what he brings, those who didn't I know think appreciate what he brings and are now converted, a vital member of our extended family.

He loves us, and if you don't believe that you MUST watch this wonderful video giving an insight into his strength of character and his truly humble personality:

We need to show our love for the lad. He's worthy of it and deserving of our recognition.

DJRTfhpXUAEVmXt.jpg

Flag_of_Colombia.gif

Perhaps even a giant love heart with his small home town of Cereté in the middle. I'm certain he and his family would appreciate us putting his birthplace on display.

He has brought us so much joy, let's return the favour. Just listen to Ibrox erupt on the 3rd goal here:

Well Said Mate, I said similar last year, make next week's game against the tramps Alfredo Day spur him on even more to score and terrorise they filthy, mhanky b#stards

Well Said Mate, I said similar last year, make next week's game against the tramps Alfredo Day spur him on even more to score and terrorise they filthy, mhanky b#stards

I like the thought and would love a day for Alfredo but that day shouldn’t be the 1st. That day is about far more than one man and let’s be honest, if he needs lifting on that day then there’s something wrong. Thankfully he won’t need lifting as he gets it in droves.

He deserves all the accolades we can give him, the boy has had to put up with some crap in his life from childhood to being targeted and ridiculed playing for rangers. He gives his all for the team and the supporters, yes its time we gave him something back. Thank you el buffalo.

A 23 year old kid, far from home with a very humbling attitude who has been completely vilified in Scotland for no other reason than he plays for Rangers.

I know Alfredo won't be here for much longer because we will be offered money for him which is too good to turn down so I'm going to really enjoy him playing this season and hopefully his goals will fire us to 55.

"about time we showed this lad the love"? He's the most loved player in our team.

I can't wait until Sunday week when he turns the filth's £7M defender inside out and roasts the fucking life out of him for 90 minutes.
I came on here to post this very point.

Anyone else get the feeling HE doesn't want to be anywhere else? His agent may have other ideas going by stories in the press but Alfredo certainly looks settled and enjoying and his football.

He's a wrecking ball and prolific his greeting,sour face on the park is natural for strikers worldwide and shows commitment, but in scotland it always means something detrimental. Loving the change in temperament no one is getting in the wee man's head this season and he will score a barrel full.

I just love Alfredo everything about him and it's clear for all to see he loves us as well nothing would make me prouder to see a display for him to show our appreciation of his dedication and hard work he is a credit to himself, his family and his country I mean some of his goals are just astounding Love Love Love Alfredo

We really did win a prize when we signed Alfredo

I really do believe he's got the ability to play at the highest level - although I reckon he'd be better suited to Serie A than the EPL

We do chant his name more than any other player at the moment - & he obviously gives us reason to - but I'd agree with GG anything we can do to ensure he gets as much appreciation back from us as possible - is worth considering

Maybe we should learn a Spanish chant - that might help ?

There may come a time when Alfredo will move on to a new challenge. So while he is with us, we have to enjoy and appreciate his talent and goals.
Not so long ago,I was of the opinion that we should cash in, because of the disciplinary record. I think we are now seeing a more disciplined player.

For those who say he NEEDS to score against the filth, I’m not that bothered as long as we beat them, Kris Boyd wasn’t exactly prolific against them, but his goals won us cups and titles, I’d settle for the same with Alfredo.
And that’s one of the first things brought up to bash Boyd. Flo also.

I love his wee petulant sulking face :D

Fully expect him to score in the Old Firm game in 2 weeks, maybe more than one, and to get 30 plus goals this season, raise his profile in Europe and leave us next summer in a big move.

We'll talk about him for years to come.

I love him but I’m not that keen on the wee sulky face to be honest. I’d rather he played with a smile like Michael Mols did. You can be a hard, determined bastard but still smile.

Anyway in the grand scheme of things is doesn’t matter a jot the most important thing is what he is producing on the park and at the moment he is on fire, his all round game is his biggest asset.

What I will say is that I think he will miss DC. You can see in the clip that there was a special bond there. DC used to help him with his English when he was here. I know for 100% fact that he used to text Menus to DC and have him translate to English. When I heard that from someone who witnessed it I said FFS I can tell him of an app that does that very thing!

I love him but I’m not that keen on the wee sulky face to be honest. I’d rather he played with a smile like Michael Mols did. You can be a hard, determined bastard but still smile.

Anyway in the grand scheme of things is doesn’t matter a jot the most important thing is what he is producing on the park and at the moment he is on fire, his all round game is his biggest asset.

What I will say is that I think he will miss DC. You can see in the clip that there was a special bond there. DC used to help him with his English when he was here. I know for 100% fact that he used to text Menus to DC and have him translate to English. When I heard that from someone who witnessed it I said FFS I can tell him of an app that does that very thing!
reading that i had the app thing in my head from the lounge :D

He certainly already gets and feels the love from the support as we chant his name throughout most games.

I would be all for a display though for the wee man, just so he knows the level of our appreciation.

DJRTfhpXUAEVmXt.jpg

Flag_of_Colombia.gif

The boy has shown a much more mature side to him this season and deserves all the plaudits that he is getting at the moment. I agree totally that we should have an Alfie day and show our appreciation. Keep banging in the goals Buffalo :))

I love his wee petulant sulking face :D

Fully expect him to score in the Old Firm game in 2 weeks, maybe more than one, and to get 30 plus goals this season, raise his profile in Europe and leave us next summer in a big move.

We'll talk about him for years to come.

I just said the other week on another thread that i will follow Alfredo for the rest of his career. I just love the guy.

Took my daughter to her first game, the Marseille friendly, and even tho she’s not any where near as interested in football as i am she was sat before it going dad, is that Alfredo? Dad is that him there? Dad wheres Morelos?! Lol

He's such a likeable character, don't get why anyone wouldn't like him! Apart from the fact he plays for Rangers :))

The boy has shown a much more mature side to him this season and deserves all the plaudits that he is getting at the moment. I agree totally that we should have an Alfie day and show our appreciation. Keep banging in the goals Buffalo :))

Only issue I’ve got is that the season has only begun and people are claiming he’s more mature. It shows just how bad he was last year then.
He needs to show it in games against Aberdeen, Celtic etc where he’s invariably let us down in the past

Back