It's all sinking now

The American was rather pragmatic but the Tim

His other guest does launch into a Rangers tirade suggesting we are "built on sand" and we will have our "reckoning". He's hurting, badly.
That’s what a took out of that,at the end of the day there all rabid Tim’s hurting badly

Watched what the op asked and that American provided the type of analysis that our journalists can only dream of. Very concise and absolutely nails the issues they have. He reminds me of those that pointed out Murray's shitshow only to be shouted down,

Billionaire backer, unlimited champions league cash wheres it all gone somebody's been to Dubai more than once by the look of it.
WATP

The Yank Tim seems to have his head screwed on in terms of where both clubs are financially. (Cant believe I just said that) :eek: Also he can see that theit finances are in a bad way and they might need to take some external borrowing.

The Thick Tim on the right was a baw hair away from going full Sevcopath, quoting Mentally Ill Phail and just stopped short of saying Liewell wanted us to win the League to stop us going bust.

By the end of his rant, the Yank had clamped him and basically told him that as all our debt is internal to investors that those investors arent going to put our balls in a vice to get the money back like LBG did. The best bit was when he pointed out that CL qualification and a couple of player sales for us all but flips the financial situation and their dreams of Admin 3564327 die with it.

The Host & the Thick Tim had no idea what to say.

Did that fucking idiot on the right just say "I mean we haven't had anything like the Busby Babes or the Torino tragedy in 48".

Mentalist.

I'd love to see us get a few seasons of champions league money and do what they couldn't in terms of spending it properly.

Nobody has spent champions league cash in Scotland super wisely yet. We didn't have a buy high and sell model back in the day. The bheasts had the right model under Rodgers but they couldn't execute it right and their low-value gems turned out to be duds. If we get 35 million and spend it on low cost gems to sell high and we have a good hit rate.. Scottish Juventus.

Us in the 90 under Walter -no
DA in 00's -no
Tims under Rodgers's -no

They are sitting nodding away when the American shettleston talks some sense but you know they want to shout “they’re pure deid!!”
Their pain is delicious 55 will be the point they are sitting in a half empty mordor talking about how brendan was a rhat cause he walked away.B-D

Get a director of football in hahahahahaha they want what we have now and you just know they’re going to try and copy it.
can’t mark they’re necks way a blow torch!!

The guy in the middle is a simpleton and the guy on the RHS is a rabid mentally challenged.

The guy on the LHS is a cold calculating Investor type and is basically saying that they are skint and will have to go into overdraft soon. On the other hand we are effectively financed by our existing shareholders and do not have any external debt.

Going forward they are also f*ucked since their big 4 assets only have 18 months left on their contracts and the team are so shite they won’t get into the CL

On the other hand we can become a self financing going concern by selling one or two players and reaching the CL.
I’d suggest we don’t even need to sell anyone if we get into the champions league

the cherry on top would get access to cl then sell assets summer 2022 for double windfall. Win the league next season and I think we will get automatic entry

3-4 years of cl money for us and none for them would be fucking glorious

Right now online you have the 2 camps going against each other. The likes of the American lad and John Paul Dykes you can actually listen to as they go over everything even praise how our team is performing and don't gloss over or go full sevco shite etc. Then you have camp retard the likes of Ill phil, Ronnie etc who constantly predict admin 2, sevco pish blah blah.

He's the only one sounding the alarm. The other two seem to agree but are a bit more nonplussed of their situation, which is weird after he lays it out.

He's finally figured out what we were doing and what Dave King meant.

Our credit line is internal, similar to a country servicing it's own debt via bonds. Instead of Gilts/treasury bonds it's shares in the company.

They've opened up a credit line via a commercial bank (and we know from the mid-to-late 00's just how much using one of those can sting) the 'benefactors' are drawing money from the club instead of putting it in and player negotiations are going to be slammed by a lack of success, lack of time left on contracts and massive structural change.

Their cash is gone, their players value is depreciating in value, they don't have any sort of plan, they are aimlessly wondering about and in 12 months there has been a complete reversal in fortunes.

Only the American seems to understand how grave a situation they've sleepwalked into and only because he was bored during lockdown and looked into our operating model in a bit more detail.

Sums it up brilliantly.

I can't shake the feeling that the £13m credit line has something to do with pending compensation cases.

I watched one of these and the fat mentally challenged who sounds english went off on one saying he was sick and fukin tired of hearing that Barkas was a poor keeper and their was no proof in it because he hasn't had any saves to make .The big American guy talks sense so it won't be long until the filth are giving him a hard time and blaming him for them losing the 10.
If yer looking in big fat mentally challenged yes Barkas isnt a poor keeper [probably quite rich now with the free money your paying him] hes a terribly poor keeper

They are sitting nodding away when the American shettleston talks some sense but you know they want to shout “they’re pure deid!!”
Their pain is delicious 55 will be the point they are sitting in a half empty mordor talking about how brendan was a rhat cause he walked away.B-D
Exactly this. I watched 5 mins from (36 mins). The yank on the left seems very level headed and sets out their (grim looking) financial status over the next 3-5 years also gives Rangers credit where it's due. The other two are trying to look and sound intelligent but inside they're howling sevco at the moon.

It's early days and we've not won it yet, but more and more mentally challengeds are already starting to realise that their tainted titles and false financial security is going to come to an abrupt end.

I for one will be dancing in the streets when 55 arrives B-D

Exactly this. I watched 5 mins from (36 mins). The yank on the left seems very level headed and sets out their (grim looking) financial status over the next 3-5 years also gives Rangers credit where it's due. The other two are trying to look and sound intelligent but inside they're howling sevco at the moon.

It's early days and we've not won it yet, but more and more mentally challengeds are already starting to realise that their tainted titles and false financial security is going to come to an abrupt end.

I for one will be dancing in the streets when 55 arrives B-D
They are all smart guys but you're correct...cannot bury their moon howling. :)

Sounds like a smart guy. His thoughts would actually apply to many football businesses.
The American is as bad as the other two.His “looked into their finances” statement tells you all you need to know about them.Even the so called levelheaded and educated ones are moonhowlers deep down.To see every single one of them gutted will be wonderful.I will enjoy it thoroughly.

I’ve been following ‘JucoJames’ since his argument with celticanon earlier in the season. I’m a fan of analytics and like the way he analyses the game, it’s just a pity his focus is them. As well as predicting how dismal their season could be he also massively talks up Rangers and how we have the right people in place, have a plan, use analytics to minimise injuries and how we could end up in a better place than them financially after this season.

He says that the only disruption that he can see for us is when Gerrard leaves but acknowledges Wilson is well placed to recruit his successor. He’s obviously a cel’ic fan but not filled with bitterness and hatred.

He thinks cel’ic have the better squad and it’s the network effect that’s making Rangers players look better, but apart from that I find it hard to disagree with anything he says.

I hope his predictions about their financial performance is as accurate as his one about on-field issues.

The other guy is a complete bellend, keeps going on about ‘all but one club cut their cloth accordingly’ after COVID. Ignoring the fact cel’ic spent heavily without any CL or player sales to allow for that.

I too follow him.

I think he only really started following Celtic during their quest for the tainted 10 so I'd doubt he's as invested in it as the majority of the rabids.

His background is finance and markets.

The American is as bad as the other two.His “looked into their finances” statement tells you all you need to know about them.Even the so called levelheaded and educated ones are moonhowlers deep down.To see every single one of them gutted will be wonderful.I will enjoy it thoroughly.
Agree. Talking sense unto a point then as you say the mask slips and type is reverted to.

Yeah I listened to that part. They failed to remain competitive when they brought in Deila and suffered. Pushed the boat out for Rodgers all was forgotten, but they fed him a pack of lies and he left when they would not support him. I mean £2.5m odd for McGinn and they wouldn’t pay it! We’re growing and growing and it’s taken investment, we ate all under no illusions that we will need to sell players, however we can develop them and get some good years out them. We will win this title we have CL that we did not budget for. We’ve invested so much the squad, commercially, scouting etc... we’re the first modern day professional club in Scotland and they will all be following our model!
£25m in player sales and just one CL league appearance and we are a very different animal.
And we are on track for that to be the case and if heads remain level and we can keep SG for a few more seasons then our board will have done a remarkable job.

watch this vid from 36 mins onwards, this yank tim is the 1st one to realise how much us winning 55 will impact celtic in the long term

FFSake you'd be wanting a rope and a chair after listening to those 3 miserable ba$tards they must have had their morning coffee's 3 Depresso's, Doom, Gloom and Boom. :eek: :))

Last edited:
Can’t listen to poets talking I’ve no sooner clicked on than I’m out,
I’ve tried after they get a bad result but I just can’t do it.

I'd love to see us get a few seasons of champions league money and do what they couldn't in terms of spending it properly.

Nobody has spent champions league cash in Scotland super wisely yet. We didn't have a buy high and sell model back in the day. The bheasts had the right model under Rodgers but they couldn't execute it right and their low-value gems turned out to be duds. If we get 35 million and spend it on low cost gems to sell high and we have a good hit rate.. Scottish Juventus.

Us in the 90 under Walter -no
DA in 00's -no
Tims under Rodgers's -no

I remember reading an article that pointed out the champions league was causing the most damage to the secondary leagues like Scotland, holland, Greece etc. Because the money for being the top tables cannon fodder Was so much it led to domestic dominance. I’m sure it showed how the champions in these leagues were all on 5-6-7 in a row and to break that cycle would take a huge run of lucky breaks or smart planning.

We definitely had smart planning at our end but also had the luck of them failing to make the CL.

watch this vid from 36 mins onwards, this yank tim is the 1st one to realise how much us winning 55 will impact celtic in the long term

Have to say that’s a pretty good analysis. They’d always carried a bloated wage bill relative to need and ability on the basis they thought they’d get c.£30m for Edouard. Given he’s in the last year of his contract and PSG are due a cut (20% I think) if they get £12m out of the deal I’d be surprised.

Playing squad has next to zero value given the players running down their contracts like Christie and the duds on decent wages and transfer fees they won’t be able to shift. Wouldn’t be surprised to see karamoko make a move to an academy down south for a few million quid.

Is that American even one of them? The most neutral sounding and seemingly intelligent individual possibly ever to appear on their media. Maybe being away from the Scottish media means he hasn’t bought into the narrative and can actually look objectively at what we have done.

B-DB-DB-DB-DB-D The prick on the right with the green jumper, his face on roughly 50:18 mins when his finance mate explains to him why Rangers won't face a financial collapse like he thinks and we have the vision and people in place to go from strength-to-strength hahaha made my day GIRFUY ya mhanky bassa

Have to say that’s a pretty good analysis. They’d always carried a bloated wage bill relative to need and ability on the basis they thought they’d get c.£30m for Edouard. Given he’s in the last year of his contract and PSG are due a cut (20% I think) if they get £12m out of the deal I’d be surprised.

Playing squad has next to zero value given the players running down their contracts like Christie and the duds on decent wages and transfer fees they won’t be able to shift. Wouldn’t be surprised to see karamoko make a move to an academy down south for a few million quid.
I have seen a few reports of 40% mentioned add in anything the player and his agents have in the contract and let’s be kind and say he is worth less than half of any selling price !

I have seen a few reports of 40% mentioned add in anything the player and his agents have in the contract and let’s be kind and say he is worth less than half of any selling price !
If it was 40% they’d be as well keeping him! At 40% take off the £9m they paid and his wages and you’d be lucky to break even. His sale was meant to keep the lights on.

Back