It's always about the refereee

I'm disappointed Gerrard didn't get in first to be honest. Yes he is several classes above that goon but we need to play the game here.

The thing is though, out of them all I think Collum is least likely to fall for it. We hope.

Lennon knows exactly what he is doing.

Firstly its the usual inTIMidating of referees before a big game.

Secondly it’s a ready made excuse after the game if he gets beat.

Collum was broken as a ref when demoted and he should have retired. The long running and vindictive media campaign against him, which began after he awarded us a penalty at the Piggery, eventually bore fruit. He was once lauded as the best young ref in Scotland, according to Kheevins and company, until the fateful day he gave a big decision against that mob. He's never been forgiven since.

I would like us to do the exact same. Batter them on the pitch and take ref out of the equation. Make surr they are well beaten and cant complain that the ref cost them

Any decent referee or human being would see that as a personal insult ,but its Collum we are talking about, so you just know he will fold to that sort of pressure.

Blatant intimidation of officials.
The papers should know better than to encourage it by printing it at all. But that would need a neutral media, which is why it's their headline.

Honestly I thought after the beaton decision. We rangers should have done the exact same thing .

True -- although unfortunate for that result, it was pretty well perfect timing for the Cup Final.

"We would like to hope that the Cup Final officials don't make the same sort of errors (as admitted by Mr Beaton) that denied Rangers a clear penalty, and that we see firm refereeing that emphasises the best in football rather than physical assaults and cheating."

It is as laughable as it is pathetic and predictable. The team that has won 9 trophies on the spin and whose players get booked and sent off at a massively disproportionately lower rate compared to all other teams whining, in advance, about refereeing? They really are a disgraceful shower.

Lennon should be cited by CO for these remarks

They’ve won the last 9 trophies on the spin and this prick is definitely pressurising the refs and assistants

Lennon is a vile wee bastard who cannot help himself

Just win Rangers and watch the bastard implode with rage

Sutton has mentioned the referee countless times this morning from past games and hinting for today's game. They're lined up to intimidate and make sure decisions go their way.

Rancid club.

I don't know what TLB wants, it's a Roman Catholic ref who used to have a crucifix attached to his whistle. I actually think he prefers a Protestant ref because he knows him, his club n their pussy media pals have them all petrified to give us anything incase they are labeled biased.

Sutton's been whinging all morning on BT about referees too.

When Alex Rae pulled up Peter the Pointer about the throw in in 89 "You do everything you can to win". So that's alright.

Sutton's first words to Grant included "We've already been to Castle Greyskull". Nice guy.

Hes saying they should make sure they are winning by enough that a mistake by the ref has no real effect on the outcome.

Really nothing there to get upset at. Exact mentality we should have and should've had at Aberdeen really.

When Alex Rae pulled up Peter the Pointer about the throw in in 89 "You do everything you can to win". So that's alright.

Sutton's first words to Grant included "We've already been to Castle Greyskull". Nice guy.
I would love to here that term for our stadium countered with a reference about the Gary Glitter Dome. I would love to see the fall out. If only a Rangers minded pundit had the bottle.

9 trophies in a row. Catholic ref, and mostly their assistants today. The usual shitebag media saying nothing. They truly are an evil sectarian cult

When we win today the team on mass (boom boom) run to ref and shake his hand ... utter carnage would be great to watch !

I saw a clip of Hartson moaning about it as well. I lost count the amount of good goals we scored against them in the 90's which were later proven to be good.

Someone needs to tell him that Castle Grayskull was where the good guys lived.

They are two points ahead of us because of referees. Decisions on Wednesday swung an advantage their way. We had a blatant penalty not given and they scored a last-minute goal which had not one but two fouls in the build-up.
At the beginning of the season, I said we'd need to be considerably better than them,as if it was close we'd need to beat petrified officails.
Years of intimidation from the board room to the window smashers has resulted in referees frightened to give anything for us or against them in a tight game.
Just think, how many penalty and especially handball decisions have gone against us over the last dozen games.
I'll tell you this, the first-hand ball resulting in a pen we'll see, will be when it hits a blue jersey

Last edited:
The ref will book the first person the first chance he gets....so run at them Ryan. They will also take turns at kicking Alfie and Ryan spreading the load. Let's go.

Latest posts

Back