It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating

This thread is awesome. The whole brake lines being cut idea purely originated on page 1 from a guy who 'got a text from his mate'. Without a single bit of credible evidence it's since been established on FF that it was in fact a Vatican funded assassin sent by the pope (after a phone call from Peter Lawwell) to try and stop 55.

Words fail me
Disgusting, unbelievable
Life's to short to waste typing what I think of the press in this country and the scumbag who done this.
I'm away for my supper before the match

This thread is awesome. The whole brake lines being cut idea purely originated on page 1 from a guy who 'got a text from his mate'. Without a single bit of credible evidence it's since been established on FF that it was in fact a Vatican funded assassin sent by the pope (after a phone call from Peter Lawwell) to try and stop 55.
I have used FF for over 20 years. I cannot think of a more batshit thread. Genuinely. Well, the ‘Time to get real’ one that I read a line of then stopped might run it close.

You can't steal a Lambo unless you pass all security inside the car. Not having someone tried to nick it. When was the last time you heard of a superstars Lambo getting nicked?

I hope Tom English, Chris Sutton and Michael Stewart are proud of what they have stoked up and created here. The media have been largely responsible for the entire campaign against Alfie.
No way. You’re assuming they have a conscience. They go into the little booth and confess, then they walk out with big smiles on their face, and saying job done and better luck next time.

Are you suggesting this isn't true & nothing happened?

Bold claim.

In a thread claiming g everything from conspiracies to halt 10, attempted murder of an entire family, Vatican influence and god knows what, HIS is the post making a bold claim? :D

Nobody said nothing happened. Nobody even said that it was definitely not an attack on Alfie. Some people have said that it might be somewhat wise to wait before declaring it attempted murder.

In a thread claiming g everything from conspiracies to halt 10, attempted murder of an entire family, Vatican influence and god knows what, HIS is the post making a bold claim? :D

Nobody said nothing happened. Nobody even said that it was definitely not an attack on Alfie. Some people have said that it might be somewhat wise to wait before declaring it attempted murder.

Probably turn out to be a guy trying to retrieve a pound coin he spotted under the car.

Not really a lot they can say to be fair apart from repeat the report from the news .

Bollocks mate, suits their agenda. 2nd call turns into a Morelos character assassination by Guidi, said Morelos has "went off the rails since November". Follows the media protocol regarding Alfie, which the club has never challenged.
Look at the comparison with Lennon, Stokes, Thumbheids etc behaviour on and off the park.

Wake up!

Fair enough, maybe picked up the poster wrong.

FFS - just home from work and only just seen this! Not had the chance to read the whole thread but disgusted if someone has tried to tamper with his car

Alfie needs to buy Auto trader and look for the keywords "one lady owner Didi Agathe"
main-1491.jpg

You can't steal a Lambo unless you pass all security inside the car. Not having someone tried to nick it. When was the last time you heard of a superstars Lambo getting nicked?

A quick Google and two nicked a few months ago.

Interesting that they 'had' tracking devices fitted for insurance purposes.

Bollocks mate, suits their agenda. 2nd call turns into a Morelos character assassination by Guidi, said Morelos has "went off the rails since November". Follows the media protocol regarding Alfie, which the club has never challenged.
Look at the comparison with Lennon, Stokes, Thumbheids etc behaviour on and off the park.

Wake up!

I'm not disagreeing with you with the way Alfie is reported on, but regarding this one incident there isn't much to say until the facts are known.

Ridiculous.. the state of the game up here .who can blame the boy if he said %^*& this ..watch the media squirm.

They won't squirm at all mate. McManus has already absolved them of all blame.

If there is any malice in this, a few of them will put out a puff piece saying its terrible what's happened to him but they will in no way admit any of their doing in it all.

Absolutely disgusting and the scumbag responsible better get brought to justice.

No surprise McManus pandering to his mhedia friends. A total loser determined to try and carve out a career in the mhedia himself yet still nobody can take him seriously.

I knew something like this would happen, it was only a matter of time, thank god no one was hurt but I think someone in the Rangers family, a fan or player will get seriously hurt soon.
The hatred whipped up into a frenzy by tarries pundits and media will have blood on their hands. The club now surely has to take the gloves off, sideline Robertson and get an attack dog to fight back.

If you know different, please tell the rest of us.

I worded my post wrongly tbh mate. Regret what I said now.

I wasn't for a minute laughing at Morelos or this incident, it was more a dig at the maronic posts.

I don't know what happened for a fact but I do think that someone cutting his brake pipes is unlikely.

To get under a Lamborghini and cut the brakes it would need someone who very much had the correct tools and knew what they were doing. Someone who knew what they were doing you would very much expect to know that Morleos would realise his brakes had been cut before he even got out of his own car park and be very unlikely to cause any injury.

I reckon it's far more likely that it was thieves trying to steal his car. My uncle was in the police for over 30 years and the method of stealing cars through trackers is quite common.

1. They buy a cheap tracker online and attach it to your car.
2. They track your movements over a period of time and get to know patterns you follow and know where to expect your car at certain times etc. They check these places out for CCTV and how busy they are.
3. Whilst they are tracking your car, the CCTV footage of them applying the tracker has been overwritten in the unlikely event it was ever checked.
4. They steal your car

If his brakes were cut then I will hold my hands up and apologise but I personally think its unlikely.

Apologise for any offence I cause with my earlier post.

So Tav has a black one and a grey one ? I've seen him over the last few months in the black one.
Tav drives a Black Range Rover Sport SVR or he did when he use to come in my old work a couple a times a week. Was a cracking car, and his mrs was real friendly. Both great for charity donations etc.

Off topic, anyway shocking what happened but surely we need to wait and find out exactly what was done with the car. Could a been a tracker which is serious enough because that could a been to steal the car or maybe catch Morelos off guard and cause serious harm.

Either way the way the media treat him in this country is shocking. If the shoe was on the other foot and this was a young Acottish lad playing in Spain or South America there would be outrage.

It's been alleged Alfredo Morelos' car has been attacked/tampered with - cops investigating
Picture of the car being towed away.
UPDATE - apparently Tav's old Lambourghini, Alfie caught the geezer under the motor but backed off assuming he had backup nearby.

DR reporting he chased the guy on foot through the streets

Part of the 'othering' of anything to do with our Club.
Dave King, you need to stop listening to whoever is telling you this isn't a fight to the death.
Appoint a CEO to robustly champion the Club's interests on and off the pitch.
This. Well said, Commentator.

There seems to be an awful lot of posts on here desperate to have us believe it was car thieves and just coincidence that Alfie owns the car.

It just so happens to be the very same car that Tav had for long enough yet he was never in this situation.

It's Morelos at the wheel and this is suddenly going on? Being followed home, somebody doing something under his car and this after the frenzy of the last month when he's been the victim of a hate campaign?

But aye, it was just car thieves, the kind who had no interest in the car when Tav owned it.

Back