It's Clancy for the Hibs Game

Post 5.

“They really are pulling out all the stops to try and screw us”.

Does anyone really believe the entire spfl/sfa are pulling out all the stops to try and screw us? Really? They have done all they can yet we are still over 20 points clear, strange one.
With their games in hand, we're not really 20 points clear though, are we?

We do our job.

These cxnts can't play 12th man.

Win the games before up to Hibs and then rest Alfie you know Clancy loves any excuse to send him off.

With their games in hand, we're not really 20 points clear though, are we?
Not getting into this debate again but ok then 12 points clear.

If they were really “all out to get us” in some kind of concentrated effort, why was Alfredo Morelos not sent off at Tannadice with the game at 0-0 early doors? An incident that saw most of even us at the time admit it was a red.

The refs are almost all bad, Clancy is the closest to a bent ref, but they certainly aren’t “all out to get us”.

So you have been asking posters on this site to provide evidence of cheating for years and telling us after any shameful performances or shocking decisions we get are just down to poor refereeing...that this is not and cannot be used as an example of cheating we cannot say the ref is biased just cos he gave Celtic everything .... and now you pick out a decision we did get to say that proves the guys honest. LOL.

Do you ever take 5 mins to think about how crazy that attitude is its frightening how incredibly naive you guys are.
No. I said the decisions was wrong, to our benefit, and that the referee is shite. You should really read what is said, not what you want to be have been posted.

I'm still waiting on the evidence that any referee in Scotland cheats. Not that they make bad/poor/shite decisions but cheating against Rangers.

Until then it is all utter nonsense. If you can supply actual evidence I'll gladly hold my hands up and admit you were correct.

I'll wait.

Do you understand numbers ?

Yeah I’m telling you when Walsh referees we are much much more likely to win, you know, a statistically proven fact.

Why are folk wanting to be oblivious to the fact Rangers win percentage is utterly horrendous when Kevin Clancy is the referee over 30 matches.

And these records go back to League 1 / Championship days when we first called it.

The percentage when Premier games only is even worse (I assume)

The only referee happy to say he knows whats at stake.

The only referee a Rangers member of staff has been sent off for calling a cheat.

Glad my post provoked you into posting
Yeah I understand numbers. I'm a Chartered Accountant so it's my business thanks.

So you're telling me we win less when Clancy refs because he's biased? I don't doubt it but if that's the case then you must be saying Walsh is much less biased than all the other refs? Aye right sure he is.

As for your stats, Do they tell you how we PLAYED in all those games? Is it possible we played a bit worse in some of the Clancy games? And a bit better in some of the Walsh games?? Or Clancy has had more away games? Or had more games against the TIms where we've lost more?

Listen Hawking, your stats mean the square root of f.uck all. without a bit more work. If you understood numbers you'd know that. I've no doubt Clancy hates us but I don't need a load of nonsensical random comparisons to prove it.

What’s with the proud to win with one hand tied behind your back folk ?

Why is an equal chance irrelevant

Kevin Clancy stats. Do what you like with them.

Rangers have won only 16 of 30 games hes done. Find me a worse one.

Kevin knows whats at stake 16 / 30 53%
John Beaton 20 / 30 66%
Bobby Madden 30 / 41 73%
Don Robertson 17 from 28 61%
Nick Walsh 15 from 19 79%
Alan Muir 23 from 28 82%
Andrew Dallas 17 from 25 68%

Hibs have played 31 games and only won 15.

Dundee have played 34 and only won 11.

Hearts have played 36 and only won 15.

Partick Thistle have played 24 and won 7.

Hamilton have played 24 and won 6.

Ross County have played 23 and won 9.

Clancy must have it in for some amount of clubs going by that link you’ve provided.

So there you have it. It doesnt mean anything. Its just ‘a nonsensical random comparison’.

Rangers have the worst win percent by a mile with Kevin Clancy compared to any other Scottish referee that has a near seasons worth sample size.

All that needs to be said on the matter.

This is scandalous

So we have Robertson on Sunday for motherwell away , and now Clancy for hibs away

They really are pulling out all the stops to try and screw us
It has been the case in January the past two seasons.

Last season it was camouflaged with "Rangers bottling it - Rangers hitting the skids".

Truth is the scum hearted officials kicked in and disrupted the flow of our matches.

Allowing the stop start tactics - time wasting, dodgy offsides, no punishment for repetitive fouls, free kicks against us for the most minor of fouls.

Wait and see, this will be the pattern again, it was the case after last years winter break.

It has been the case in January the past two seasons.

Last season it was camouflaged with "Rangers bottling it - Rangers hitting the skids".

Truth is the scum hearted officials kicked in and disrupted the flow of our matches.

Allowing the stop start tactics - time wasting, dodgy offsides, no punishment for repetitive fouls, free kicks against us for the most minor of fouls.

Wait and see, this will be the pattern again, it was the case after last years winter break.
Beaton played a big part in that with no penalty given at pittodrie in December then disallowing Alfie goal at Killie for a non existent “ push” . At least we survived Sunday with him in charge .

The big guns have been sent for in Robertson and Clancy for our next two away games .

No. I said the decisions was wrong, to our benefit, and that the referee is shite. You should really read what is said, not what you want to be have been posted.

I'm still waiting on the evidence that any referee in Scotland cheats. Not that they make bad/poor/shite decisions but cheating against Rangers.

Until then it is all utter nonsense. If you can supply actual evidence I'll gladly hold my hands up and admit you were correct.

I'll wait.

ok just to be clear the game at the piggery when he gave celtic everything, there was no cheating or bias, he just made a lot of mistakes which happened to go the home teams way ?

i guess you think our management were out of order calling him a cheat ?

i could be wrong craigie you can correct me but as one of the most passionate ref supporters on here i dont remember you, or anyone else, saying this after the game most were hiding none of you wanted to speak about the performance i thought it was cos the bias was clear.

also have you any ideas on how you prove a ref cheats unless he comes right out and tells you or is caught betting / taking bungs ?

Absolutely blind. You and the rest of the proud to be playing one hand tied behind but better mob

Well almost half the time with Clancy, we fail to win.

Kevin knows whats at stake 16 / 30 - 53%
John Beaton 20 / 30 - 66%
Bobby Madden 30 / 41 - 73%
Don Robertson 17 from 28 - 61%
Nick Walsh 15 from 19 - 79%
Alan Muir 23 from 28 - 82%
Andrew Dallas 17 from 25 - 68%
Willie Collum 33 from 51 - 65%
Agree Clancy is awful. What would you expect our win percentage to be? We're over 90% this season but this is exceptional.

ok just to be clear the game at the piggery when he gave celtic everything, there was no cheating or bias, he just made a lot of mistakes which happened to go the home teams way ?

i guess you think our management were out of order calling him a cheat ?

i could be wrong craigie you can correct me but as one of the most passionate ref supporters on here i dont remember you, or anyone else, saying this after the game most were hiding none of you wanted to speak about the performance i thought it was cos the bias was clear.

also have you any ideas on how you prove a ref cheats unless he comes right out and tells you or is caught betting / taking bungs ?
The game at The Chamber of Secrets? He was shite. As he is in most games. Does that make him a cheat?

Unsurprisingly enough you are wrong.' I'mot a ref supporter. I've called them useless, shite etc on many an occasion when their performance merits it.

Secondly, I've never accused them of cheating so I have no need to prove that. The onus would be on those who make the accusations to back up their claims. Using examples of poor decision making does not qualify as evidence.

Likewise, if our management team had evidence of cheating they would have been taken it further. Comments in the heat of the moment are hardly a reliable barometer.

As I've said many a time, show me evidence of a Scottish referee cheating against Rangers and I'll be the first it admit I was wrong.

The floor is still yours to do so.

Phuck Clancy

Hope Livi take points tomorrow and we win Sunday

Clancy if he wants a long term career as a ref he better stop the shit he pulled in the 2-1 game last New Year

If Rangers had gone after him that day he would be finished already

They club should have - but we didn’t - and now the shit that wasn’t flushed comes back for another go.

The game at The Chamber of Secrets? He was shite. As he is in most games. Does that make him a cheat?

Unsurprisingly enough you are wrong.' I'mot a ref supporter. I've called them useless, shite etc on many an occasion when their performance merits it.

Secondly, I've never accused them of cheating so I have no need to prove that. The onus would be on those who make the accusations to back up their claims. Using examples of poor decision making does not qualify as evidence.

Likewise, if our management team had evidence of cheating they would have been taken it further. Comments in the heat of the moment are hardly a reliable barometer.

As I've said many a time, show me evidence of a Scottish referee cheating against Rangers and I'll be the first it admit I was wrong.

Jesus wept .... 7 or 8 potentially game changing decisions going one way and that was just coincidence? ..... I can name them but even one of the newspapers listed them. That’s how bad it was.

I can see why you believe you are in a courtroom or always speak like a lawyer or someone from the government because you never answer any questions craigie.

You believe the decision when bates was lucky means theres no cheating or bias in scottish refereeing.

I asked why does one bad decision or possibly even something Clancy missed prove that if you are sure 100s going against Rangers since Gerrard took over cannot be bias, we dont seem to benefit very often.

How does the right honourable gentlemen prove every decision that we dont get is simply cos the guys pesh and nat but that every other call made cannot be bias due to being a fan, being scared of press coverage or the influence and friends Celtic have at the top of scottish football

21 points clear no tims moaning about decisions going against them, no media upset with the standard, no articles on hopeless refs even Lennon cant find anything to complain about. He could have used refs mistakes to deflect from his performance or going on a bender problem is he would have to find something to focus on, there has been absolutely nothing.

Without going back to the 70s can you give us an example of some dreadful refereeing which has resulted in Gerrards Rangers getting the points or the benefit of hopeless refereeing ? how do they switch being shite on and off ?

The floor has been yours to defend Clancy for around a year but you have been silent. You are the only person that thinks he did not cheat in that game the Rangers management were given what 4 game ban for saying it and every single post on his performance since then has suggested bias and it was a crucial game which we won... my neighbour is a tim i spoke to him a few days after the game the first thing he said was shame the players didnt want it as much as the ref.

Is the compliance officer just pesh because they only ever ban our players not any tims ?

Is Doncaster just hopeless and out his depth, and Maxwell too, no way either of them work for Celtic thats tin foil stuff right ?

When Jackson has a go at Stevie G for wearing a mask and not his own club for breaking the rules or going for a session during lockdown, is it just poor journalism ?

When refs were caught cheating in Italy or Germany do you not think there would have been plenty of fans saying yeah but its just mistakes ive met a referee and he was a lovely man. Dishonest refereeing does not happen in our leagues.

I will ask you again seeing as its your courtroom mlord how do you prove a ref made biased decisions at any point unless hes caught taking cash or dumb enough to just admit it ?

Pulling out all the stops now. Clancy, FFS!!!!

Just need to be on top form, then. Work on the basis that we start the match two goals down

3-0 Gers is my prediction :)

I can see why you believe you are in a courtroom or always speak like a lawyer or someone from the government because you never answer any questions craigie.

You believe the decision when bates was lucky means theres no cheating or bias in scottish refereeing.

I asked why does one bad decision or possibly even something Clancy missed prove that if you are sure 100s going against Rangers since Gerrard took over cannot be bias, we dont seem to benefit very often.

How does the right honourable gentlemen prove every decision that we dont get is simply cos the guys pesh and nat but that every other call made cannot be bias due to being a fan, being scared of press coverage or the influence and friends Celtic have at the top of scottish football

21 points clear no tims moaning about decisions going against them, no media upset with the standard, no articles on hopeless refs even Lennon cant find anything to complain about. He could have used refs mistakes to deflect from his performance or going on a bender problem is he would have to find something to focus on, there has been absolutely nothing.

Without going back to the 70s can you give us an example of some dreadful refereeing which has resulted in Gerrards Rangers getting the points or the benefit of hopeless refereeing ? how do they switch being shite on and off ?

The floor has been yours to defend Clancy for around a year but you have been silent. You are the only person that thinks he did not cheat in that game the Rangers management were given what 4 game ban for saying it and every single post on his performance since then has suggested bias and it was a crucial game which we won... my neighbour is a tim i spoke to him a few days after the game the first thing he said was shame the players didnt want it as much as the ref.

Is the compliance officer just pesh because they only ever ban our players not any tims ?

Is Doncaster just hopeless and out his depth, and Maxwell too, no way either of them work for Celtic thats tin foil stuff right ?

When Jackson has a go at Stevie G for wearing a mask and not his own club for breaking the rules or going for a session during lockdown, is it just poor journalism ?

When refs were caught cheating in Italy or Germany do you not think there would have been plenty of fans saying yeah but its just mistakes ive met a referee and he was a lovely man. Dishonest refereeing does not happen in our leagues.

I will ask you again seeing as its your courtroom mlord how do you prove a ref made biased decisions at any point unless hes caught taking cash or dumb enough to just admit it ?
I gave up reading all that nonsense as I'm on my phone and can't jump back and forwarded so apologies if I miss anything.

I gave an example where a "cheat" didn't award a stick on penalty on against us at Easter Road. The same fixture and venue that he has been appointed to. I didn't say it was lucky, I said it was a wrong decision by a shite referee.

Most importantly I have never defended any referee. I maintain they are shite, you reckon they are so good they can cheat their way through our games and switch back on to being top drawer for other games they are selected to officiate Watching those other games, listening and reading to reports would suggest they are just as bad in most instances. They don't switch on and off from being shite. Their are enough instances of other teams being in the wrong end of decisions.

I'll give you an example. Craig Thomson was for a while the chief cheat according to you and many more on here. Plenty of poor/wrong decisions were given as an example. A couple of seasons ago we had him for a game against Motherwell after be had reffed then twice (I think) and had sent off five of their players, with three being rescinded. The Motherwell fans called him a cheat as well.

Was he cheating everyone or was it, more likely, he was just shite?

Clancy is a piss poor referee. His manner and arrogance are his biggest problem. He does not/will not/cannot communicate with players & officials properly and this leads to a lack of respect from all involved.

I'd have more concern over the CO process than referees. The picking and choosing of what decision is then referred after initial review leaves them open to accusation. I have a basic understanding of the process but would like it clarified and made available to all to satisfy my highly trained legal mind...

I really need to leave these threads about refs alone as it is the same shite posted regardless who is appointed to our games.

I can give countless examples of shite/wrong decisions by most if not all referees against us. I'm still waiting on one example of a decision that has been a result of a referee cheating. Any example.

Do that and I'll be first at the bar to buy you a pint, shake your hand and admit I was wrong. It will be a while before pubs are open so you have plenty of time to back up your argument.

I gave up reading all that nonsense as I'm on my phone and can't jump back and forwarded so apologies if I miss anything.

I gave an example where a "cheat" didn't award a stick on penalty on against us at Easter Road. The same fixture and venue that he has been appointed to. I didn't say it was lucky, I said it was a wrong decision by a shite referee.

Most importantly I have never defended any referee. I maintain they are shite, you reckon they are so good they can cheat their way through our games and switch back on to being top drawer for other games they are selected to officiate Watching those other games, listening and reading to reports would suggest they are just as bad in most instances. They don't switch on and off from being shite. Their are enough instances of other teams being in the wrong end of decisions.

I'll give you an example. Craig Thomson was for a while the chief cheat according to you and many more on here. Plenty of poor/wrong decisions were given as an example. A couple of seasons ago we had him for a game against Motherwell after be had reffed then twice (I think) and had sent off five of their players, with three being rescinded. The Motherwell fans called him a cheat as well.

Was he cheating everyone or was it, more likely, he was just shite?

Clancy is a piss poor referee. His manner and arrogance are his biggest problem. He does not/will not/cannot communicate with players & officials properly and this leads to a lack of respect from all involved.

I'd have more concern over the CO process than referees. The picking and choosing of what decision is then referred after initial review leaves them open to accusation. I have a basic understanding of the process but would like it clarified and made available to all to satisfy my highly trained legal mind...

I really need to leave these threads about refs alone as it is the same shite posted regardless who is appointed to our games.

I can give countless examples of shite/wrong decisions by most if not all referees against us. I'm still waiting on one example of a decision that has been a result of a referee cheating. Any example.

Do that and I'll be first at the bar to buy you a pint, shake your hand and admit I was wrong. It will be a while before pubs are open so you have plenty of time to back up your argument.
Can you give us "countless examples" of game changing decisions in our favour/against Timmy? If, like you say, they are just poor refs then there must be a number of them.

Robertson & Clancy hate him.

Robertson sent him off last season up there & ignored some shocking stuff from their players Instructor.
Scottish cup quarter final replay. Morelos gets booked he's suspended for the semi. Clancy has his yellow card out before he hits the turf. Dive according to the prick. Consodine wrestled him to the deck. Every single person who went to Ibrox that night knew he was booking him as soon as possible.

Craigie you are doing it again. You pick out one game against motherwell at Ibrox where we got a clear penalty (was it not 7-1 or something) Il give you another thomson also gave us a couple of decisions against dumbarton too, neither game was live on tv or anywhere near as important as old firm, play offs, cup finals where clearly his decisions have been completely biased against the club.

This guy has taken us down this road where we now have a group of refs that behave like pundits on sportscene, sportsound and superscoreboard. It is about survival have you not noticed a wee difference in the coverage refs are getting these days. 21 point in it not one complaint by tims in media or Celtic fans about refs, pretty clever eh we usually only need to be 1 point ahead for the ref attacks to kick off on clyde with old Keevo.

In 10 years of Craig Thomson cheating, maybe you can remind us of the game where we got something if hes pesh he must have made plenty of errors he done almost all the crucial fixtures, isnt it odd when we do get a decision its against the only club in the league that believe he has an agenda against their club with all the reds(5 in a season?), they hate him anyway.

We get anything against Celtic or Hearts or Aberdeen or Hibs ? you know when the decisions are important. Let me guess uch he was just shite at the job every ref is just shite until ofcourse we get something and that=integrity.

If VAR comes in how many Rangers fans will be happy to see a this guy return and have the chance to replay incidents, stop the game, and punish our players for anything the ref on the pitch has missed. Every goal we score will be looked at 10x in the hope there is an excuse not to award it.

The whole lawyer, countroom, judge judy argument is absurd when it comes to refereeing because it is in his view it is his decision, he can ignore what he wants or see incidents in a different way from week to week.... this guy cosgrove of aberdeen he makes 10 late challenges plays american football out there against us every time(posters tell us what he will do before the game) yet often makes it through 90 mins without a card, one bad challenge at the piggery yeah thats right he is sent off.

If you know all about courts you will know how often people tell lies and how unfair some trials can be. This is the whole reason why Celtic packed the game with their puppets many of them with a legal background.

Are you a lawyer or a judge ? you might say none of my business fair enough.... it would explain why you get so confused and always bring it into any debate about corruption in scottish football.

As I have said many times. Scottish referees are ALL cheats. No one will ever change my mind on that. Clancy, however, is even worse for one very good reason. I attended my first match at Ibrox fifty three years ago. I have never in all these years, seen a referee who hated a player as much as 19th Century Terrorist face hates Alfredo Morelos. Despicable, horrible excuse for a human being.

Scottish cup quarter final replay. Morelos gets booked he's suspended for the semi. Clancy has his yellow card out before he hits the turf. Dive according to the prick. Consodine wrestled him to the deck. Every single person who went to Ibrox that night knew he was booking him as soon as possible.

100% BB.

And that was a penalty. Replays clearly showed it.

Back