It's Coming Home (YT Vid)

Pretty good, one change I would make - instead of “footballs coming home” let’s sing “league flags coming home”

Loved this song at the time of Euro 96. However its just not got the same impact without the original singer's. Genuinely, i think somebody should get in touch with Baddiel, Skinner and the lightning seeds to re-release this with our own lyrics. There would be a few quid in it for them, and would get them a number one again for sure. Be good to get them on board.

Loved this song at the time of Euro 96. However its just not got the same impact without the original singer's. Genuinely, i think somebody should get in touch with Baddiel, Skinner and the lightning seeds to re-release this with our own lyrics. There would be a few quid in it for them, and would get them a number one again for sure. Be good to get them on board.
Skinner!??

I think not mate.

Its a well put together video, loved the Gerrard fist pump, only flaw i would say the guy doesn't have as good a voice as Jody. Would love to see her do a version of this

The fist pump from Stevie Gerrard , the save from Allan McGregor , memories that will last a lifetime....

He’s been reserved this year, perhaps on the back of those celebrations and what unfortunately happened after it.
When the time comes though I hope he goes f*cking mental man, he deserves it
I think he realised he needs to act like a manager. Whilst the reaction was class it was the reaction of a player. The guy is growing all the time.

Back