It's not over yet

WBD

Official Ticketer
I am not making any outlandish predictions. But I feel there is a resignation within a section of our support, that we really can't win this, which is really understandable after what we have been through. It has been a struggle to put it mildly.

But, IMHO we SHOULD set ourselves up for a fall and start believing we can do it, get an excitement in the stands that, maybe just maybe inspire the team. What's the worst that can happen? We don't win it?

It's not over, it's not over yet

Last edited:
Down in England (and probably everywhere else in the world) the media and pundits want a title race for the sake of their game.

In Scotland, the media and pundits mock the idea. 55 will kill them!

we'd have to beat them at Ibrox

the tranny basher is the type to crack up under a bit of pressure though so it would make the run in interesting

Playing some great stuff right now.

Manoeuvred within 6 points of the tims, a chance to make it 3, but we NEED to take that chance to have any hope whatsoever.

If we beat them, it’s game on!!

I think we would need to win pretty much every game. The big shame is that we could easily have been in a better position but for a combination of appalling refereeing (games involving us and those involving satan’s XI) and too many dropped points under Pedro. They were there for the taking.

I think we would need to win pretty much every game. The big shame is that we could easily have been in a better position but for a combination of appalling refereeing (games involving us and those involving satan’s XI) and too many dropped points under Pedro. They were there for the taking.
That's where I think we should take confidence, we are still in.with a shout despite having our start with Pedro, he has gone. It's not over it's not over yet :D

That's where I think we should take confidence, we are still in.with a shout despite having our start with Pedro, he has gone. It's not over it's not over yet :D
Indeed. Until Subo or Jacqueline sings. I just think we could win most games but somewhere we will hit a banana skin and unless Paedo FC drop points in several (and we beat them twice) it’s unlikely.

I pray to god you are right.

5 weeks before the end of a certain season we were beaten and the season looked to be lost, I had a £5 friendly bet with a mate that we could still win the league and guess what happened...... HELICOPTER SUNDAY happened and when next I met up with my mate he presented me with the fiver which he had framed with the explanation that his £5 had helped Glasgow Rangers win the league. My mate has since passed away but I have that framed fiver hanging on my wall to remind me of him and to always have faith and belief.:)

W.A.T.P.

Indeed. Until Subo or Jacqueline sings. I just think we could win most games but somewhere we will hit a banana skin and unless Paedo FC drop points in several (and we beat them twice) it’s unlikely.

I pray to god you are right.
I understand that in any other league the advantage they have over us would be nothing, but in SPL there are few teams can take points from them. So 9 points is a lot. We have to do our bit for our team. Which is the whole point of my post. Create a belief that we can do it, take care of our part. Put the.pressure on.the mentally challengeds

5 weeks before the end of a certain season we were beaten and the season looked to be lost, I had a £5 friendly bet with a mate that we could still win the league and guess what happened...... HELICOPTER SUNDAY happened and when next I met up with my mate he presented me with the fiver which he had framed with the explanation that his £5 had helped Glasgow Rangers win the league. My mate has since passed away but I have that framed fiver hanging on my wall to remind me of him and to always have faith and belief.:)

W.A.T.P.
Why did he think his fiver helped?

W.A.T.P.
Wooft! Keep believing

Why did he think his fiver helped?

It was just his sense of humour and I suppose a little bit of superstition mixed in that my positivity won over his negativity as I always try to be optimistic while he tended to be a bit of a pessimist at times.

W.A.T.P.

It was just his sense of humour and I suppose a little bit of superstition mixed in that my positivity won over his negativity as I always try to be optimistic while he tended to be a bit of a pessimist at times.

W.A.T.P.
Do you not have any more mentally challenged mates?

Loads of people think whatever team they bet on will lose. Anyways by the sounds of it the guy was a good bear or the fiver wouldn’t have been framed. Thank you to him and god rest him.
Yeah,I took it to be a Tim mate but you are probably right and I agree with your sentiments.

We need to win every single game from here on (with them to slip up a couple times) which is a tough ask but definitely not impossible.

I believe!

In my view FC Paedophile have no chance of winning all there remaining games . Although unlikely I give us a chance of winning all ours . Beat them at Ibrox and they will be in complete panic mode .

Win on 11th and we have a contest. Anything less than 3 points and it's off.

But we CAN beat these khunts on 11th. We should not fear them. Look at the state of their defence and keeper ffs !!

Not from this bear....the only thing I'm hearing is pundit after pundit telling every microphone that will listen "there's no title race" well as far as I can see Nounce FC have not won anything yet....it's game on and fine well they know it!

Their team talk at Ibrox a week on Sunday won't be like the last 2 years, it's gonna be 'don't lose' at all costs - thats a different mentality, thats called.......shiteing yerself!

9 games left - 27 points to play for....if we win all our games, we will win the league!

if we were only 6 points behind them (with 2 games against them left) at just about any other point in our history excluding the last 6 years, we'd all consider this as a title race. We haven't been able to touch them for so long that 6 points seems unrealistic. Let me tell you, the team we have now is capable of this & cannot be compared to any other squad in the last 6 years. Judge this team on what we're seeing now! More than capable of closing a 6 point gap!

This isn't even the same squad that we started this season with so can't even be compared to the team that drew 0-0 at Parkhead in December!

Brendan Rodgers went into a title race with the best strike force in England with Liverpool and bollocksed it up as soon as the going got tough.

If they win their game in hand, it's a 9 point gap which is a big one at this stage in the season. If we can beat them at Ibrox, then it's game on, but to have any realistic chance of winning the league, we have to win all of our remaining games, including beating them at their midden.

For the first time in a long time, though, I'm going in to every game believing we can win, so I'm gonna keep believing for now.

Reactions: WBD
Wee thought, how good would it be for Broon to make the same type of costly mistake as the one Gerrad did v Chelsea costing Brenda and Liverpool the title
Preferably v us at their own midden

If we win next Sunday then it really is “game on”. Our most important game in a long time, which luckily we’re going in to full of confidence, whilst they are going through a real poor spell. As long as confidence, doesn’t become over-confidence, then we have a great chance.

I’d love us to win it at their dump this year. I know that’s not going to happen due to a range of various things, but feck me if we were to win it there it would make 2/5/99 look like a Sunday school picnic. I think there'd be more than one skydiving tim this time round.

Lots of sane answers this morning!! :eek:

Agree with the general consensus, if we don't win on the 11th then it's over.

I'd even go as far to say that every game is a must win if we are to win the league and for that reason, I think it's a step too far for us with a young team and manager.

Reactions: WBD
But,but Murty is too inexperienced,John is gash,Windass is worse than a man short,Murphy is hopeless (yes you read that on here ),we would be mad not to take a £1m for Tav (yes you read that on here as well ) well ..... I Believe cmon The Glasgow Rangers

Back