It's on like Donkey Kong...

SDF

...you better believe we're in a title race. We know it and more importantly, they know it.

Some outstanding displays today - Murphy, Candeias and Docherty in particular. Docherty was simply superb in the middle of the park. I cannot believe we've got him for the price we did if he plays like that. Murphy v Lustig now gets even more exciting with each passing game. Thoroughly deserved victory today. Their keeper and Windass having cement feet stopped it from being a drubbing.

Couple of scary moments, especially you know who almost scoring(and by the way he wanted no part of today. He looked disinterested) but the negatives are for another day. Kudos to the players and the manager. They've earned the plaudits today.

Unfortunate the sheep are like their manager, bottle merchants. You never know though , they're due a win.

Unfortunate the sheep are like their manager, bottle merchants. You never know though , they're due a win.

Still think that if it stays at nine before the OF game and then it's still on. Beating them is the crucial part.

All we can do is keep winning. We’re gaining momentum and belief. If we do them at Ibrox in a few weeks we’re right in it.

Still think that if it stays at nine before the OF game and then it's still on. Beating them is the crucial part.

Correct. Aberdeens a bonus.

Id sign for 4 points at the split right now.

I do think theres a real chance to be even closer than that.

Reactions: SDF
Correct. Aberdeens a bonus.

Id sign for 4 points at the split right now.

I do think theres a real chance to be even closer than that.

Absolutely. Even a point for the Sheep tomorrow goes a long way. If we're six AFTER the OF game then I'll be a happy man.

Absolutely. Even a point for the Sheep tomorrow goes a long way. If we're six AFTER the OF game then I'll be a happy man.

Only works if we beat the scum to get to 6 in my opinion because of the momentum shift happening and a win strongly underlines.

If Aberdeen won tomorrow and then we both won then drew the old firm game the gap would be 6 and while I wouldn’t concede it I would think a draw versus them would kill our momentum.

It's in their mind now, the media are all asking is the title race on. We need to keep winning and keep the pressure on them. Rodgers and his team dont react that well to pressure.

We will beat them at Ibrox taking it either to 3 or 6 points off a gap. If it's three, thats where the real fun begins.

It's Celtc's to lose!! ;)

It’s so good to have this belief in the team again!

Every game for us is huge but now it’s the same for them. Today is the first time we’ve put them under pressure going into a big game.

Keep Believing.....

A sheep win will increase the pressure ten fold on Brenda

His ego won’t take hue questioning and he will make more mistakes because he is stubborn

The scum are worried this will spread to the team

I have to say, its only on if we are 6 before we play them.

If they win tomorrow (hope they dont but mccinnes is a bottling loser) itll be 9 going into our match. Cant see such a swing.

giphy.gif

I will not be caught up in any knee jerk hype but if they drop points tomorrow and we carry on winning including beating them then i will get on the number 55 to Ibrox marvin andrews keep believing bus.

The sheep will be rotten tomorrow.

No Christie or Shinnie - they’ll get rag dolled.

:(

I think if it was 6 today, with the OF on the horizon then I’d have some belief. As it stands, I’m not sure we’re in the race. Happy to be proved wrong though. :D

The sheep will be rotten tomorrow.

No Christie or Shinnie - they’ll get rag dolled.

:(

I think if it was 6 today, with the OF on the horizon then I’d have some belief. As it stands, I’m not sure we’re in the race. Happy to be proved wrong though. :D

I’m not one for getting over excited however if we beat them at Ibrox and it’s 6 in the split anything can happen. My biggest worry is a potential banana skin on Tuesday. A Tim in my work said it was the hope that would kill us when I mentioned this on Friday. You need hope or there is no point in turning up. However what does kill you is arrogance and thinking it’s in the bag. They have found this out to their cost before as we all know.

Agree with everything said in this thread but %^*& me, Murphy versus Lustig was something I hadn't even considered. That's just going to be barbaric :D

Back