Itten Penalty Appeal

Tried his hardest to stay up, goes down like a tonne of bricks thats a pen everyday of the week

Seems ridiculous to say and shouldn’t actually matter but he didn’t make enough of it for the ref to give it.

Stonewaller.

Too honest and easy not to make a big deal of as we were strolling the game already but these are the sh1te decisions that will go against us at some point if we are not careful.

Clear penalty. I dont know how the linesman didnt see it. As has been said if he went down at first contact it might have been given. Going down in installments probably made the ref think twice.

Think his lack of appeal let the referee off in terms of making a decision, definitely got there first and looked to be caught but the fact he got straight back up and didnt make a fuss meant the referee was easily able to ignore it.

Stonewaller. Fair play to the big man for trying to stay up and get a ping away.

I agree. However, if the ref does his job it’s still a pen.
Exactly if the ref does his job a player shouldn't have to make a meal of it. Thought Itten did well when he came on . These refs reward the hammer throwers by constantly letting them off and full credit to our guys fir maintaining their discipline but I would like us to have a hard man in midfield who will dish it out too and let the opposition know we won't be bullied

That's us back to evens after St Mirren didn't get theirs.

If Scotland doesn't want to have VAR, then these penalties will be missed.

I agree. However, if the ref does his job it’s still a pen.
If the ref done his job that's a good one. He was an disgrace tonight. Pretty sure when the camera when on gerrard a couple of times tonight he was caught shaking his head my guess would be at the clown in black

I like the look of Big Itten, can see him play on Sunday, he’ll be used to shitty plastic pitches! Best keep Roofe away until he match fit from that pitch!

Back