Itten's penalty claim and the inconsistency of it all.

bilkobear

Why was Itten not booked?
Alfie was booked for falling down in the box when he was going at full tilt as Beaton thought 'he was at it'.

Beaton was wrong and evidence shows that Beaton was wrong, his linesman was wrong and the fourth official was also very wrong.

However, if that is the standard for a referee, then why did Bearton not book Itten for going to ground when there clearly wasn't the same dynamic motion in that coming together?

Surely either there was illegal contact or Itten ... 'was at it' as well?

Beaton, you are just one cheating cvunt.
An honest man might ponder.

Thought the same myself, Itten should have been booked if that wasn't a penalty.

The interviewer did try to ask if was just because it was Morelos and Gerrard distracted us with the image of a Bufalo singing Neil Diamond instead

Beaton was standing watching the Livi player pull Itten’s arm back. The guy is just fucking clueless!

Alfie was booked for falling down in the box when he was going at full tilt as Beaton thought 'he was at it'.

Beaton was wrong and evidence shows that Beaton was wrong, his linesman was wrong and the fourth official was also very wrong.

However, if that is the standard for a referee, then why did Bearton not book Itten for going to ground when there clearly wasn't the same dynamic motion in that coming together?

I know you are just being facetious mate but there was no coming together with Itten. He was blatantly grabbed by the arm and pulled back as he went for the ball. They are all just cheats.

I know you are just being facetious mate but there was no coming together with Itten. He was blatantly grabbed by the arm and pulled back as he went for the ball. They are all just cheats.
Yes, I am just playing Devil's advocate with the contrasting outcomes.
Both were clear penalties, it is, however, a question worth asking, why was Alfie so confidently booked when a similar incident saw no action at all?

Itten is of course innocent and wronged by not being awarded a deserved panalty.
Alfie was, however, doubly wronged and this has been such a constant in his time in Scotland, that he carries a reputation thrusted upon him as much, if not more, by poor or biased refereeing inconsistencies, as it does from his own actions.
IMHO.

Either its a coincidence that they all interpreted these things the same way or they were colluding with each other to hamper one team. i know which one i believe.

Why didn’t the linesman draw Beaton’s attention to the Livi defender’s pull on Itten. It was obvious.
Walker, there was contact but not enough to go down. He was pulling his arm back by the hand. Blatant penalty whether you go down or not. It's a penalty. Do that anywhere else on the park it's a yellow

Yes, I am just playing Devil's advocate with the contrasting outcomes.
Both were clear penalties, it is, however, a question worth asking, why was Alfie so confidently booked when a similar incident saw no action at all?

Itten is of course innocent and wronged by not being awarded a deserved panalty.
Alfie was, however, doubly wronged and this has been such a constant in his time in Scotland, that he carries a reputation thrusted upon him as much, if not more, by poor or biased refereeing inconsistencies, as it does from his own actions.
IMHO.
I agree.

I'm also gobsmacked having just listened to Andy Halliday on Youtube's Scottish Football Calls saying cheating Beaton was right and it was not a penalty. Give me feckin strength!

I agree.

I'm also gobsmacked having just listened to Andy Halliday on Youtube's Scottish Football Calls saying cheating Beaton was right and it was not a penalty. Give me feckin strength!
Yeah, the thread went?
I was going to comment as below.....
'Andy, if the price for a media gig is selling your soul and cheating Rangers of the truth?
Then you can fck off lad.'

Oh and by the way, I love Andy as an ex-player and want him to have a great career.

Cause he's a cheating mentally challenged bastert.

Back