I've got a feeling we will win the league next weekend

I guess if they don’t try against Dundee and we win it that weekend through their result, as much as we don’t win it on the park, we beat them the week after and hibs could have it down to 4 points difference going into the split and might actually challenge them for second.

Aberdeen should have beaten them recently, they were all over them but in general they've no bottle v them. You could put Tom Boyd in charge and they'd still beat Aberdeen. Would be nice though

I've Monday 8th booked off, it will definitely happen next weekend. Sheep are rotten but think they will get a point, a great chance for them to get a result. RTV to have record viewing figures for saints game??
Na, Sky will have it if we can win it.

If anything it will happen when they play United

The likelihood of McInnes' Aberdeen taking points from Celtic is astronomical. They could put the cleaner in charge and McInnes would still find a way to fck it up.

The likelihood of McInnes' Aberdeen taking points from Celtic is astronomical. They could put the cleaner in charge and McInnes would still find a way to fck it up.
Probably see him in the week praising kennedy and saying the tramp players will get a ‘bounce’ and they’ll need to prepare for a wounded animal or some shite.

If they lose even one game, they can only reach 85 points. We are already sitting on 82, so one win for us, barring goal difference takes us to 85 points ?

Can't see them winning their next 2 games, will probably beat the sheep but I don't see them winning at tannadice on the Sunday.

Get prepared bears!

No matter how shite they are, Aberdeen at the piggery is a guaranteed home win, unless it's to damage us.

I disagree, they’ve already taken points off them and we’re a not match-fit front line from beating them at Parkhead a few games ago.

I disagree, they’ve already taken points off them and we’re a not match-fit front line from beating them at Parkhead a few games ago.

Aberdeen managed to score 3 goals at home, be in the lead twice, against an absolutely chronic Celtic team that would go on to win 2 in 12 games... and still managed to just about scrape a draw in the dying seconds. Martindale took more points off Celtic in 4 days than McIness managed in 2 years.

I hope you're right mate, but I can't see it.

I feel like we're back in being greedy territory, even Murty and Nicholl won games of football and McIness will shite it as well

He oozes charisma to get the players onside

08452ed5-0a65-488e-bf48-90a66e355ad2.jpg
The wee chuckie in the corner must be about 18 inches high..?

I can see them getting something of a bounce simply from Lennon not being there anymore.

As much as we might like to believe they’re terrified of us winning the title at their shitehouse, these are professional footballers, most with little evident connection to the club, so I doubt it will be an issue.

I think we’ll still go there needing a point.

I want it won ASAP, whether on or off the pitch. It's about us, not them. This isn't about winning it at the knew camp, or even stopping Terry Munro, this is all about Rangers winning it for Rangers.

If it turns out to be that we win it on the 6th against stmidden would that be the earliest the league has been won since the league was set at 38 games?
Cant remember many that were won before the 3rd oldfirm game of the season has even been played

The players will have downed tools...most are probably thinking 'i ain't going to be here next season so don't give a shoite'.

If they drop anything to Aberdeen on Saturday then we would be able win the title on the 6th March v St Mirren (obviously provided we beat Livingston on the 3rd).
Sounds pathetic but we want the livi cup game e to go to penalties, give us the best tie possible between hopefully still being in Europe and league games

Winning it at home to St.Mirren on the Saturday would be amazing.
Could sky change the date/kick off time? I've been wondering this.

Guess @rangeral might be the best to ask.

Not sure how it works with home game quotas etc but I'm presuming they'll want to show it live? Or have they already selected their games?

Best case scenario is Kennedy does not too bad and gets the job full time.
Goals and targets should be realistic.

That chain of events would inspire me to leave my Wife and job, convince Beyonce to move into my caravan in the Everglades, whilst I fulfil my dream of being the world's first 20st astronaut in my own rocket made from recycled pot noodle lids.

That's slightly more achievable to be honest, than Bravey McBraveheart becoming the new Messiah. He's not the Messiah, he's just really mundane.

FBS

I've provisionally booked a half day Saturday and Sunday off for the St Mirren game. Appreciate a lot needs to happen for it to be possible but, better being prepared. :)

Back