J Defoe talking to Jim White

Defoe has that world famous Rangers bug he was purring talking about the greatest sight he has ever seen.

Reminds me of Trevor Steven, Hateley, Roberts, Walters, Gazza, Woods and the other top English guys who signed in the 80’s and 90’s and caught the bug straight away.

A valuable club asset on and off the field. Long may it continue. We should look to keeping him in some capacity after his playing days are over. The wee man is amazing.

Hear this kind of thing from a lot of players nearing the end of their career's basically just trying to get a last contract for their pension pot . Don't believe any of it .
But with Defoe its different you just know he is 100% genuine a true gentleman who just loves scoring goals and has found a club that plays the way he loves to play and a support that adores him .
Not really mentioned much but with the respect this man gets from professionals of all standards in the UK he will be a huge bargaining chip to use if SG is trying to sign sign a very good young striker in the future ,what young player wouldn't want to learn of this man .
If Defoe doesn't get caught by the hammer throwers up here I can see him easily playing at his current standard until he's 40 ,and the respect obviously SG shows him would be a great back room addition after he does hang up his boots a lot of Alfie's improvement in how not to react must surely go down to input from Uncle as the younger players call Defoe .

As a non-drinker, at least Jermain will be the only one to remember the 55 celebrations in May. We should get him to be cooking the hangover fry-ups for us all ! :D

Wee Jermain in a kitchen apron asking how I'd like my bacon done would top it all off ! :D
I believe he is Vegan

Back