Jaap Stam

No particular reason tbh. Just with him being out of work, curious as to bears thoughts on him

No, why? Did Reading not sack him a couple of months back?

Never mind that mate, it's a game of bingo on here with who we want.

Aside from the curveballs of Neil Warnock and Gerrard then think of a foreign player who was good and throw it in. Someone is bound to win the snowball of the ITK title...:D

mentioned plenty of times the last time round and now we are passed that shitshow hopefully not mentioned again anytime soon

5_CA86174-4_EC8-4_A55-_B507-5486_CF80_E3_A2.gif

I was working in Reading while he was their manager and went to see them a few times.

I can genuinely say its possibly the worst football I've witnessed at that level. And that was the season they got to the play off final.

Absolutely not!! Widely disliked at Reading and lost the dressing room before Christmas.

The only reason Reading could not sack him earlier was because of how close to the FFP barrier so had to wait until his pay off would not take them over the FFP limit.

Fell out with a lot of the popular backroom team

Big no from me. Guy definitely isn't of the calibre we need at this moment in time. Did a bang average job at Reading and that's it.

Know a couple of people through work who are Reading supporters and follow them home and away. I took one of them to the dundee game and he said they were as bad as us.

A massive resounding no from me.

I remember him signing for Man Utd same time as we signed Newman. He had a terrible start for them think we got the best deal there.
As or him as a manager, does he have any experience/track record?

I was working in Reading while he was their manager and went to see them a few times.

I can genuinely say its possibly the worst football I've witnessed at that level. And that was the season they got to the play off final.
Jeez, that’s saying something as there is some pish played in the Championship.

I'm ashamed to say I'm 43 and went into kinks of laughter at the thread title. All I could think of was Japanese eye.

I really should grow up:(

Back