Jack a better option

Thasunke Witko

So bears, now we've seen RJ up close and personal , do we think he is a better option( long term) then broonaldo for that outfit called Scotland, me personally , I don't want a bear near scotland but I suppose they all have their own aspirations to play for their country.
Admin if this is already a thread please ditch

Unfortunately until Strap on is gone he won't get picked as he's made it clear Celtic players are his darlings.

Jack should definitely be his successor as I presume he will quite after the next few games.

I want as many Rangers players as possible playing for Scotland. It's not just their team remember and the more Gers playing th more it will annoy them.

If he carries on the way he's started he should easily make the squad, especially if McGinn is a permanent fixture.

Jack is a very consistent player and goes about his business well, the type you don't often appreciate until he's not available for a game. He could and should make the Scotland squad if he maintains this form but for as long as Strachan is in charge it's unlikely.

Jack has been a revelation for me so far, must admit to being less than impressed when we signed him. Think he needs to look as good in the biggest games before he has a chance to break into the Scotland squad though. Snuffing out the likes of Armstrong or Rogic in a few weeks would help.

I want as many Rangers players as possible playing for Scotland. It's not just their team remember and the more Gers playing th more it will annoy them.

Im the complete opposite, I'd happily see our players have nothing to do with the SFA's team.

So bears, now we've seen RJ up close and personal , do we think he is a better option( long term) then broonaldo for that outfit called Scotland, me personally , I don't want a bear near scotland but I suppose they all have their own aspirations to play for their country.
Admin if this is already a thread please ditch
Every day of the week IMO

Watching Ryan Jack in a Rangers shirt this season has shown me exactly what we've been missing for the past few years. A midfielder with a bit of dig who protects the back 4 and also adds a bit going forward. Should be part of the Scotland squad.

Rather than brown & MacArthur I'd play Brown & Jack sitting with MacArthur instead of Forrest in the 3 alongside Philips & Armstrong behind Griffith's

I must admit that I didn't get overly excited when we signed Ryan Jack as he never seemed a standout player for me but that's because I only ever saw him when he played against Rangers and he's not the type of player that "catches the eye!"
I've made a point since he signed for us to watch what he does on and off the ball and I have to say he's won me over big style.
He does everything with the minimum of fuss but quietly and extremely efficiently.
I'd be delighted if he and a few other Rangers players were called up to the Scotland squad and established themselves.....heck, I might even start supporting our National team again!

I must admit that I didn't get overly excited when we signed Ryan Jack as he never seemed a standout player for me but that's because I only ever saw him when he played against Rangers and he's not the type of player that "catches the eye!"
I've made a point since he signed for us to watch what he does on and off the ball and I have to say he's won me over big style.
He does everything with the minimum of fuss but quietly and extremely efficiently.
I'd be delighted if he and a few other Rangers players were called up to the Scotland squad and established themselves.....heck, I might even start supporting our National team again!
Spot on, very very impressed with how Jack works with the 2 centrehalves , someone you never really recognise.
My days supporting the dark blue have a long way to go ,until the scum element of the scotland support that have been infiltrating not just football but society in general get put in their place then I won't be rushing back to watch them

I think that if we have a decent season then getting the likes of Jack into the Scotland squad, and getting Dorrans back in would be a mark of success for us. Jack definitely has the potential to go into the squad and hold his own.

He has to build on this decent start and impress in the big tests ahead for us. He does that then he becomes harder to ignore.

I have been very impressed by RJ and I think he will be a mainstay for Scotland in the years to come

Reads the game very well. Really like the look of him. Scotland? Who gives, as long as he does it for Rangers.

he's the type of player you miss when he's not playing

If jack continues to play the way he has so far to the end of the season he has to be included in the squads. He will be a far better player than brown has ever been.

As most have said we've missed a Ryan Jack type player over the last few years. So far he appears to have the discipline to hold the position.

When looking at the Scotland squad you would have to say Jack is unlucky not to be in it. MacArthur does not stand out for me. However it's hard to judge cause we've never seen Jack at international level yet.

What will be interesting to see is how will he shows up against Brown & them. Then we will know for sure if we have a player. Lets hope so!

Brown is the most overrated player I've ever seen. Jack is a better player but a lot less likely to get selected

The problem with the National team is that Brown is allowed to pick and choose which games he wants to play in. Ryan Jack could quite easy take his place and contribute a lot more to the team without all of the unnecessary fouling and bickering that Brown resorts to.
But RJ has now lost the chance of being the Tartan Army pinup boy.

Back