Jack and Arfield in the squad for tomorrow, too soon for Helander and Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very positive news after reading about Hagi, hopefully both players can maintain and build fitness till end of season.

Great news especially arfield

We can then have arfield aribo kamara as the three in midfield which causes every team in the league massive problems defensively

Hagi needs to be replaced with a wide player imo

I get what you mean but let's be honest ,how long does the boy stay fit before he is either injured in training or during the game,I hope he is over these terrible injury problems for a while but his history suggests otherwise.
Agreed, when I see Jack in consecutive games then I'll start to whisper that he's back, until then not a peep from me

From the press conference.

Helander is training and doing well but not ready to return yet.

Davis about to resume training in the near future having just finished his rehab.
What was Steven’s injury he’s been missing for two months plus

5 subs so hopefully this allows jack in particular to get up to speed over the next 2 games in time to start next week in the 8. Kamara, jack, Aribo all fit against their midfield takes the piss out it

5 subs so hopefully this allows jack in particular to get up to speed over the next 2 games in time to start next week in the 8. Kamara, jack, Aribo all fit against their midfield takes the piss out it

I think Arfield is an absolute certainty to start against them, if fit.

Not sure Jack will be able to get his fitness up to the levels he'd within a week, after being out as long as he has.

Happy to see Jack and Arfield back, especially the former. Don't think we'll see him get a full game but hopefully getting back to full fitness right in time for the scum game.

I think Arfield is an absolute certainty to start against them, if fit.

Not sure Jack will be able to get his fitness up to the levels he'd within a week, after being out as long as he has.
Yeah its just wishful thinking. With their gungho approach though id have a fully fit jack over arfield. Aribo and kamara are certs.

Yeah its just wishful thinking. With their gungho approach though id have a fully fit jack over arfield. Aribo and kamara are certs.

When we played them off the park in the LC Final that they fluked with the offside goal, we played all 4 and literally never gave them a kick in middle of the park.

Probably the most one sided OF game in recent times, in terms of one team dominating play and chances created.

All 4 of them are tried and trusted winners against them.

Massive blow if Davis doesn’t make the OF which it’s looking likely he won’t. He sets the pace in the midfield in those game s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back