Jack and Morelos picked up knocks last night

Morelos will be fine, plus in all seriousness, the way Kamara is playing just now, Jack isn't a starter for me at the moment

Shame for Morelos, goal last night will have given him a much needed confidence boost going into a ground he's previously done very well at.

Morelos will be fine, plus in all seriousness, the way Kamara is playing just now, Jack isn't a starter for me at the moment
It's all about managing the squad.
Kamara has played a lot of football recently, although I'd wary of playing Jack on the artificial pitch given his knee problem.

I think if he’s fit then Jack needs to start.

Kamara was excellent last night but I felt that Steven Davis wasn’t at his best and I thought we missed Jack‘s ability to knit the game together and find our rhythm.

Thought we would have had more players on the treatment table today with the amount of cynical fouls they had on us last night, some nasty ones and one should have been red.

Stevie G knows they will probably be ok but nice all the same to put a bit of a spin for Kilmarnock on whether Morelos, Roofe, Defoe or Itten will start......

It's all about managing the squad.
Kamara has played a lot of football recently, although I'd wary of playing Jack on the artificial pitch given his knee problem.
Can't see Aribo playing either,not on that surface and I'd play JJ and give young Ryan a rest and he's also familiar with that surface.

I think Alfredo will start on Sunday. We need a physical presence against these wankers.

Not surprised..Poznan were pretty brutal at times and were very fortunate to escape a red or 2.
Taking all into consideration we escaped suffering worse injuries.

‘Nothing serious’.

Alfie is hardly ever injured. He came on last night and gave what was asked so IMO he definitely starts on Sunday.

Our midfield is gonna change regularly this season so I don’t think it would be major if Jack didn’t make it.

They are described as having a knock. Pretty sure they would say injury if it was owt to worry about.

As its a kick and not a twist or pull, I wouldn't worry too much about the surface for either. If Alfie doesn't start, Defoe and Roofe maybe not the best choice given recent injuries, so Itten would come in for me.

I was surprised there was not any serious injuries with poznan players having digs at our players heels throughout the game.

He's scored 2 good goals at Motherwell had decent link up play when he came on last week. I must watch a different game because the boy has been decent every time he's had his limited chances for me.

Yes, I thought there were a lot of positive signs in his performance last week too Craig.

Latest posts

Back