Jack Elliott possible Scotland cap

jdm1873

Read earlier in the sun he's been touted for a scotland cap. Based in America born in London to Scottish Parents who are Rangers supporters.

Described as 6'5 commanding player who is quick and likes to play the ball out from the back.

Anyone know much about him?

People were suggesting him a few years ago but it went quiet seems ok but nothing special

Never heard of him tbh,
But may be better than some of the dross who play for Scotland these days,

Read earlier in the sun he's been touted for a scotland cap. Based in America born in London to Scottish Parents who are Rangers supporters.

Described as 6'5 commanding player who is quick and likes to play the ball out from the back.

Anyone know much about him?
YTXs4g4.gif

As someone said, we're so desperately short in not just the CB, but all areas that he surely can't be any worse than the usual suspects.

He’s a decent player albeit at a poor standard league.

As some have suggested above, he’s probably still an upgrade on poor players from our league.

Given centre half is our weakest position he’s worth a shot.

He’s a decent player albeit at a poor standard league.

As some have suggested above, he’s probably still an upgrade on poor players from our league.

Given centre half is our weakest position he’s worth a shot.
Jack Hendry similar age already has 3 Scotland caps so what that be about the standard we’re looking at?

His uncle is one of my best friends,funny thing is his dad is called Fred.
His mother comes from a very strong Celtic supporting family,in fact one of his other uncles Brian McBride was a director at Parkhead for a few years when Brian Quinn was chairman.
His dad Fred is a Rangers fan as is Jack and his other brother. His parents are season ticket holders at Selhurst Park.
My friend has never told me about being linked with Rangers,I'll ask him soon but he seems to be a decent player so why not take the chance?.

Back