Jack Grealish crashes Range Rover after party at Ross McCormacks flat

He hasn't a full cap for England yet

jack-grealish-ireland-u21.jpg
Grealish,McGinn;Hourihane. mentally challenged central.
Glitterdome dream team.

What's the story with McCormacks gate? It's the first I've heard about it.
Like others have said he missed training and said it was because the gates were stuck, but Steve Bruce was wise to him and went round to his house and the walls each side of the gate were only four feet high.

Wasn't there a poster on here who was charged with d/d even though he was at home when plod called after some anonymous call.
I remember that. The burd in the shop smelled booze off him and he admitted to drinking vodka or something when the polis arrived? The guys da I think it was.

I remember Steve Bruce who was his manager at the time was absolutely stunned by his explanation. He was finished with him after that.

Total waster who somehow managed to make millions but could have been so much better.
Bruce drove down to check if he could feasibly get out - the wall was 4ft !!

What a plutonium grade weapon. The levels of stupidity are hard to comprehend on so many levels.

So enititled. Part of taht generation and type of footballer who think they're above everyone else cause they kick a baw well

You have to wonder what goes through the heads of some of these tits. Obviously think that laws don’t apply to them. Should have the book thrown at him.

SKY reporting that all be has done is to go out to a friend's house during lockdown, and he's apologised. May be some legalities as he's not been charged with anything yet but they must know this and then don't discuss the matter at all.

Last edited:
Was it McCormack that got ‘locked in’ when his gate stopped working? Seems a right throbber.

His behavior doesn’t really come as a surprise if he is hanging around with the likes of McCormack.

Back