Jack Grealish crashes Range Rover after party at Ross McCormacks flat

Fashion statement with his slippers

NINTCHDBPICT000573946496-e1585485502690.jpg

Is that the new UGG Mismatch line?

This wee wank definitely falls into the entitled group. He was known for burning 20 quid notes in Birmingham nightclubs. If this is true an example should be set and he should be locked up but in our two tier justice system there is no chance.
I'll never understand why footballers like to burn a £20 note...i greet if i lose 50p down the back of the sofa

I'll never understand why footballers like to burn a £20 note...i greet if i lose 50p down the back of the sofa

it’s a modern day myth. I’ve heard the same story (with varying denominations of notes) about Ferdinand, Rooney, Terry and McGeady!!

McCormack is a mentally challenged scumbag and if this rat Grealish isn’t jailed I would be really shocked well maybe not the CPS are a joke tbh.

He will probably still get a big move as club's are willing to overlook misdemeanors as they are desperate for success, he's over rated in my book.

How unsurprising.
Ì doubt he will be jailed, or have a move away from the Villa jeopardised.
With Villa being a massive club, you would think the captain would behave.

If there’s a positive to emerge from Coronavirus it may be the end of 500 grand a week salaries for entitled dickheads like this. Surely with the money Sky are haemorraging and with football clubs inactive and unprofitable right now, the golden days are over?

Grealish? Mccormack? Party? 8am? My Uni days tells me there was probably plenty of booze and plenty of drugs involved there. The photo of him in what appears to be some cvnts slipper on one foot and a slider on the other would also corroborate this :D

Grealish? Mccormack? Party? 8am? My Uni days tells me there was probably plenty of booze and plenty of drugs involved there. The photo of him in what appears to be some cvnts slipper on one foot and a slider on the other would also corroborate this :D
Capaldi's got his other flip flop, I refuse to call them sliders

Back