Jack Grealish crashes Range Rover after party at Ross McCormacks flat

Hard enough to drive with loose flip flops on never mind being pissed etc. Thing is he never stopped after reversing into railings and carried on to hit more than one parked cars, surprised he didn't make off completely.

Missed training and claimed it was because he couldn't get his security gates open.
I remember Steve Bruce who was his manager at the time was absolutely stunned by his explanation. He was finished with him after that.

Total waster who somehow managed to make millions but could have been so much better.

Another addition to the ‘wasted potential’ list due to never growing out of behaving like a 16 year old with cash.

Blown his England chances now.
Hopefully.I don't want Him playing For my country until He has learned a few 'life' lessons.
Ok.Im a blues fan but I would never deny the kid had talent and if He were playing for England(before this) id have supported Him.Tony adams done a jail sentence so when He returned for England He had done His penance.
When JG got attacked by the fan in the derby game I actually thought He handled it well.i thought maybe the lad is growing up.
When the Villa got relegated there should have been a row of clubs after His (at the time )raw talent.There is a reason why that never happened.Even last year with the Villa looking like they needed to sell everyone and everything only Spurs seemed bothered.To me clubs must have done a bit of homework on Him.
Bellingham from Blues will go in the summer.There will be no end of clubs after Him.Not just a talent issue.Its a head issue

He can only play for England

He hasn't a full cap for England yet

jack-grealish-ireland-u21.jpg

He's stupid for going out (if true given some media stories) - but there's no suggestion that he'd been drinking.

Fines don't mean anything to these players, and even the clubs punishing them mean nothing because they know they can down tools and their agent will get them a move elsewhere.

Not really sure what the answer is, but monetary punishment for people that have no concept or respect for money isn't it.

He’s apologised for being out his house but not for the Careless driving, obviously his lawyer is more switched on than him.

His mates (agent) acted quickly. Got him to leave his details at the scene and disappear. That negates much of his legal responsibility.

By the time plod get to him he’ll be sober and coherent and without a witness (more likely witnesses) at the party admitting in court how much he’d had to drink he’s looking at nothing significant in terms of punishment.

Worst case, he’s probably looking at driving without due care.

Wasn't there a poster on here who was charged with d/d even though he was at home when plod called after some anonymous call.

The sad point is he will still be on huge wages after this has been done and dusted, he is overrated but still a fairly good footballer.

Back