Jack Grealish - Licence to Kill

Footballers for the most part really are thick as pig shit, aren't they?
Frank Skinner used to say something in one of his routines about a footballer who had one GCSE. Known as "the professor" to his team mates. Greasy looks the absolute epitome of the kind of 20 something arsehole you see in your mirror driving 12 inches behind you at the speed limit on an A road.

The police do sit outside Bodymoor looking to catch players, especially after they return from games - even at stupid o'clock. But all the Villa players know that so pretty daft for him to get caught there.

Jordan Jones has had less feck ups than this warmer, I don’t see how people expect a Pep Guardiola or a Klopp to take a risk on him.

But time will tell I suppose.

Yes, after some all night party.

The club (and the PL) should have hammered him.
Southgate seemed to be the only one who thought he needed a reality check, think that is why he took his time giving him another start after his debut. Expect he is pissed off with him again now.

iHm52YO.gif

Really? Think it's a matter of time before City win it,will just keep spending until they win it
They have spent over £1bn already and haven’t come close. They are worse this season than they’ve have been for a few years. I just don’t see it.

There are better sides in the competition. No chance they will win it this year and they need to rebuild again.

This is just me but would I feck move to City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal if I was him. He'll be earning a fucking fortune playing with his boyhood heroes.

Rangers would have to drag me by my balls to any another club in the world if I was there.

Back