Jack Hastie Recalled

He can’t get a game for Rotherham but you would like him to get a chance.

We will never win the league with guys like this in the squad.

Underwhelming news.

Celtic won a treble treble with a guy that couldn't get a game for League 1 Wolves up front for a large part of it.

Maybe it is more an attitude thing that gerrard thinks that he can get improvement from hastie and not jones and barker

Hastie wouldn’t get a game for our development team, he should be absolutely nowhere near the first team.

I didn't say he should but the logic that you can't win things with guys that can't get a game elsewhere is flawed. That's all I was saying.

Hastie done more in this league than Barker, but still not a great fan of him.

Not happy if jones is away can’t believe he’s not getting a chance he’s been injured for months he needs time to get back in to it ffs

At least the boy can shoot. He's an inside forward not a winger. Ideal for us if he has the balls for the job. He was trying too hard in preseason. I'd fancy him to get a goal over Barker

Seemed to start of well at Rotherham scoring goals and assists then faded. If he found the form he did when he was at motherwell he would be a good option . Think realistically though it would be best to go back out on loan even if it's to another team in the spl

He won't be able to play for another club as he played for us befoe his loan.

Bizarre goings on if we are letting Jones go and bringing back Hastie. We could end up very light as we are starting to see a few injuries too.

Back