Jack Hastie Recalled

Can’t help but think perhaps with Hastie we should have bought him and let him stay at Motherwell for a season. They are flying high, he had broken into their team and he would have helped take points off our rivals
Yeah I thought that myself. He's got a lot of ability but he's raw. We really didn't need him this season and he was doing well at Motherwell so, as long as he didn't play against us, it was win-win leaving him there to develop.

Can’t help but think perhaps with Hastie we should have bought him and let him stay at Motherwell for a season. They are flying high, he had broken into their team and he would have helped take points off our rivals

This was my first thought aswell only possible negative would have been how the Motherwell fans would have treated him especially if he was having a poor game. Other than that it would have been the ideal set up imo.

This was my first thought aswell only possible negative would have been how the Motherwell fans would have treated him especially if he was having a poor game. Other than that it would have been the ideal set up imo.

sadly it’s probably true in the times where all fans of other clubs seem to hate all things Rangers. Motherwell used to be a club that was pretty friendly with Rangers with the links too Cooper etc. Too many fannies in these ultra groups who have to hate something

Hope he does well, agree with other posters, I think he should have been loaned back to Motherwell to keep playing 1st team football

Back