Jack Ross had a go at the same BBC reporter as Lennon

McIntyre should have just said clearly they didn’t turn up for the semi as your players are saving themselves for their cup final on Wednesday night.
Khunts

Pumped off St. Johnstone, hardly a surprise that the media will grill you!

Why would this guy even be mentioned in the conversation about their next manager? What criteria other than being on our wishlist does he meet? He's not an ex-player of their's, he's not a successful ex-player of anyone else's, he has no managerial success to point to, so what's making him seem a viable candidate? Realistically even they could and should be looking at much better.
££££££ or lack of it......

Why would this guy even be mentioned in the conversation about their next manager? What criteria other than being on our wishlist does he meet? He's not an ex-player of their's, he's not a successful ex-player of anyone else's, he has no managerial success to point to, so what's making him seem a viable candidate? Realistically even they could and should be looking at much better.
It’s looking like he’s the new forward thinking, progressive, young, upcoming, dynamic manager that Jackie (it’s not even a good conversation) was, when he turned out to be the abject failure he Inevitably was.

Treacle teeth has more going for him in his managerial expertise, so if it’s him? That would be just ....fine.

They'll be kicking everything that moves on Wednesday, make no mistake, having a proper go at Rangers means more to them than any mere cup final.

But we'll STILL pump them and we'll see how he explains that post match.

Sadly this is true and our boys will of course have limited or zero protection from the ref.

He's an absolute roaster.

As a player he signed a pre-contract with Hartlepool, he got injured, Hartlepool funded the rehab and when they allowed him to head back up to Scotland he refused to go back or train for them, went on the sick.

Classless tramp of a man through and through, perfect fit for the scum.

I didn't know anything about Jack Ross's allegiances before tonight...

fair to say, ' The mask has slipped.'

That’s embarassing. Fair enough, he is gutted at being pumped in a semi final by St Johnstone, but was he not expecting a few difficult questions off the back of it?

If he cannae handle the pressure at Hibs then he should probably give the Girodome a miss.

serial loser. Lost two wembley finals in one season at Sunderland. Absolute shitebag. Him and that arsehole Potter.

He was also heavily criticised by the Sunderland fans for his negative and defensive minded tactics which is now repeating itself with the Hibs fans.

He's been overhyped up here by the Scottish media. He has always been a media darling since the job he did with St Mirren.

I really don’t see why parts of the media think he’s the next messiah. He’s lost every single big match that matters from his time at Sunderland till his present position at Hibs. With the squad he has and the teams left in the competition Hibs should have breezed the Betfred.

Not been a good week for this guy

Ross said: “You’ve just asked me questions about the first half and how we did well.

"I heard your interview (with Lennon) during the week and I think sometimes you’re a bit disrespectful to managers.

"I’ve explained the first-half performance and I’ve explained the second-half performance, in terms of it being about heart, character and guts, and how you do things in the face of adversity.

“So that would suggest that if I understood a lot about football, then there’s not really a tactical element that comes into that

“I’ve answered your questions fully and respectfully and I think it would be good if that was a two-way street."

MacIntyre replied: “Of course I respect you, Jack. I’m just trying to dig in for Hibs fans looking at that second half, you’ve got a very good squad here. I’m just wondering what went wrong in that second period."

Ross: “But wait a minute, have I not explained that several times already?”

MacIntyre: “I think you were talking about the character of the players, that they didn’t show up…"

Ross: “I didn’t say they didn’t show up. Are you asking questions and not listening to the answer? I've already explained to you.

“At the risk of repeating myself, we played well first-half, the second half we didn’t react well in any way.

“If you ask me the same question, you’re going to get the same answer, which would suggest this interview could go on for a while and get very boring for everybody.

“I’ve explained it and I’m accepting my responsibility because I’m the manager.

“I think your line of questioning is becoming a little bit tiresome, for want of a better word, and it’s about time you start to show greater respect, not just to me but for other managers in this job."

MacIntyre: “Well I think that’s unfair, I’m just trying to reflect what fans would want to ask, Jack…"

Ross: “But wait a minute, Kenny. You think that’s unfair. Sometimes I think how you speak to managers is unfair. So let’s just leave it at that.”
Fucking love that line of questioning from McIntyre. WTF is going on at BBC Scotland.

Jack would have been better doing his homework on opposing teams rather than listening to journalist interviews with Neil Lennon.

No chance will he get the tims job.
4th place in the league will be his best .
I think the hivs will regress and they will struggle to get top six next season

There’s some convoluted story about him being lined up for them. Rodgers praised his team as the only one he’d came up against who looked well organised or some other Brentesque nonsense, just before he packed his bags in the middle of the night after the first sign of a challenge.

Not been a good week for this guy

Ross said: “You’ve just asked me questions about the first half and how we did well.

"I heard your interview (with Lennon) during the week and I think sometimes you’re a bit disrespectful to managers.

"I’ve explained the first-half performance and I’ve explained the second-half performance, in terms of it being about heart, character and guts, and how you do things in the face of adversity.

“So that would suggest that if I understood a lot about football, then there’s not really a tactical element that comes into that

“I’ve answered your questions fully and respectfully and I think it would be good if that was a two-way street."

MacIntyre replied: “Of course I respect you, Jack. I’m just trying to dig in for Hibs fans looking at that second half, you’ve got a very good squad here. I’m just wondering what went wrong in that second period."

Ross: “But wait a minute, have I not explained that several times already?”

MacIntyre: “I think you were talking about the character of the players, that they didn’t show up…"

Ross: “I didn’t say they didn’t show up. Are you asking questions and not listening to the answer? I've already explained to you.

“At the risk of repeating myself, we played well first-half, the second half we didn’t react well in any way.

“If you ask me the same question, you’re going to get the same answer, which would suggest this interview could go on for a while and get very boring for everybody.

“I’ve explained it and I’m accepting my responsibility because I’m the manager.

“I think your line of questioning is becoming a little bit tiresome, for want of a better word, and it’s about time you start to show greater respect, not just to me but for other managers in this job."

MacIntyre: “Well I think that’s unfair, I’m just trying to reflect what fans would want to ask, Jack…"

Ross: “But wait a minute, Kenny. You think that’s unfair. Sometimes I think how you speak to managers is unfair. So let’s just leave it at that.”

Wow, hes gonna fit right in at the Knew Camp and no denying. 10/10 for paranoid vicTIMhood!

They were not loaded questions, just the type every fan would want answers to after watching a game thinking wtf went wrong there. Lennon and Ross have had an easy ride from the Scottish press.
Remember the grillings and ridicule our managers went through?

Back