Jack Ross hits out at 'Disgusting" abuse of Porteous

If Porteous can’t handle fans giving him pelters then he shouldn’t be playing football. Fans shouting stuff does not excuse a career ending tackle. Porteous needs to look in the mirror and Jack Ross needs to calm him down not make excuses for him.

This photo makes Jack Ross look like an idiot. Imagine Porteous agreeing to signing a canvas of himself laughing in the face of a fellow pro, as it is a highlight for his career. Almost as bad as his season highlight being a horrific tackle on a Rangers player. Tragic stuff.

Spot on.

This is NOT the behaviour of a victim D.

This guy?

506B16B7-91B2-40E0-BA97-38A3F6D5617D_1024x1024@2x.jpg
I’ve never seen this painting before but I have seen reference on here to him having it hung in his house. If so then it sums him up entirely.

Apart from anything else he’s screaming at Alfie who’s making him look an utter cu.nt by entirely ignoring him.

Well done son! That’s quite the career highlight

What happens when (not if) he catches a player with one of these tackles and it puts them out the game for a while? Who is going to be responsible for it, the player or the critics?

Do we look at it and say "This player has a history of this, and should be nowhere near the game" or do we ask "What did the big bad fans say for you to end this players career?"?

At the end of the day, he has previous for shocking tackles and attempted tackles, and this kind of behaviour from his manager isn't doing anything to change that.

A bit stupid of Ross to publicly admit this boy is easily provoked, we've seen it happen to Alfie over the past few seasons and scottish football thought it was fair game...

I’ve never seen this painting before but I have seen reference on here to him having it hung in his house. If so then it sums him up entirely.

Apart from anything else he’s screaming at Alfie who’s making him look an utter cu.nt by entirely ignoring him.

Well done son! That’s quite the career highlight
Not even a painting, it's a print. Idiot can't get anything right.

What do you see in him that you say this mate? Be interested to hear.
I've never seen anything from him to think this.
Dirty brute with very little skill, no football brain and no discipline.
Aggressive attitude, actually decent on the ball stepping out from the back, and not too bad at reading the game. His decision making after getting into a good position defensively and thinking he’s a hard nut is sometimes his downfall, and being a thick f*cker that won’t learn doesn’t help. He should move from Hibs pronto if he wants a decent career in the game.

Aggressive attitude, actually decent on the ball stepping out from the back, and not too bad at reading the game. His decision making after getting into a good position defensively and thinking he’s a hard nut is sometimes his downfall, and being a thick f*cker that won’t learn doesn’t help. He should move from Hibs pronto if he wants a decent career in the game.
I dont see the positives you named at all.
Swap aggressive for dirty I would say. I watched a game earlier in the season, may have been at Dens Park and he was woeful coming out from defence.
Can only base it seeing bits n pieces.
Think he will go to the Chsmpionship in England, if he's lucky and be back within a year or 2.

Swap aggressive for dirty I would say. I watched a game earlier in the season, may have been at Dens Park and he was woeful coming out from defence.
Think he will go to the Chsmpionship in England, if he's lucky and be back within a year or 2.
All about opinions mate. There is one certainty though, he won’t go anywhere unless he starts learning not to act the hard man.

This photo makes Jack Ross look like an idiot. Imagine Porteous agreeing to signing a canvas of himself laughing in the face of a fellow pro, as it is a highlight for his career. Almost as bad as his season highlight being a horrific tackle on a Rangers player. Tragic stuff.
To be fair, it probably is the highlight of his career.

He's won nothing. He's achieved nothing.

He plays for a do-nothing diddy club.

It's everybody's fault, apart from the thug trying to seriously injure opponents?
This is a player who tweeted a picture of himself trying to injure Coulaballi ( apologies for the spelling) also the print of him and Alfie, his actions are his own responsibility.

I'm glad Porteous didn't sign for the scum. Firstly I think he's actually not a bad player and would improve their defence.
Secondly if he played for them certain refs would give him more scope to practice his kick boxing.

Porteous is infamous for his repeated dangerous tackles on Rangers players, he does then every game against us, it is not a new occurrence.

Social media is full of hibs and celtic fans praising Porteous for his dangerous tackles against us, he probably does them because he is egged on by fans.
He does them because he’s shit pal and couldn’t lace Aribos boots the fckin pub player.
GSTQ.

If you go through all Morelos yellow/red cards, the amount of time a physio has been required, could count on 1 hand.

And the majority are also reacting to something done to him.
Add to that fellow 'professional's' learning phrases in Spanish to insult him (banter of course, couldn't be racist...), and opposing fans having a banner in Spanish insulting Alfredos mum). There was even an attempt to claim it was Alfredos fault that Porteous went into that attempted tackle wild and out of control..

That prick is definitely not going to the English championship pal,he’s fckin gash.
I watch a lot of it and that wank is absolutely nowhere near there standard.
League 2 max.
Fkin carthorse of a man.

He also has the potential to end a Rangers players career. Hope he moves on to England or grows up
I hope he doesn’t move to England, English based players deserve to ply without the risk of career ending challenges.
I hope he ends his own career. Harsh? Yes but he’s a prick who deserves it

Ok, I gave thought to apologising for calling him a cumbersome cross between Ross Tokely and Doug Rougvie.
Then I thought bollocks to that.

Porteous frustrates the life out of me.
I don’t care overly as he’s not a Rangers player and I don’t follow Scotland
But he should be an established international by now. He is good enough, his problem is he’s got hay for brains and he won’t learn his lesson.
I get your point but another view would be….. His lesson is that he can try and break Rangers players in two and he’ll be supported no matter what. In that regard, he’s learned it quite well.

Jack Ross is a prick and made for the yahoo job once they punt Angeball.
That's a bit harsh on the genuine pricks out there... throbber or fucwit is the term I'd use to describe Ross as for Jackie Chan "tool" is a pretty fair description in my humble opinion!

Back