Jack Ross or Ross Jack

Woodrow Call

Or whatever his name is. 8 points adrift last January. Certs for relegation. Gutted the place in the January window. 8 in 8 out. Kept them up. Now sitting top of the league. An experienced manager that seems to know what he's doing.

Now I'm not fuckin daft. I know it's a whole different game but surely it was worth a punt. I'm the same as everyone else. I want Pep or Jose. Thing is I reckon Ross would do as good a job as McKinnes and a better job than our youth coach.

Or whatever his name is. 8 points adrift last January. Certs for relegation. Gutted the place in the January window. 8 in 8 out. Kept them up. Now sitting top of the league. An experienced manager that seems to know what he's doing.

Now I'm not fuckin daft. I know it's a whole different game but surely it was worth a punt. I'm the same as everyone else. I want Pep or Jose. Thing is I reckon Ross would do as good a job as McKinnes and a better job than our youth coach.

certainly wouldnt do worse was rumoured to be Dons choice if McInnes moved , but not sure if he's the correct choice

He’s been dismissed by many on here in some of the many previous threads about JR because he is supposedly “one of them” . Not sure i’d be turning down a half decent manager on these grounds anymore.

He’s been dismissed by many on here in some of the many previous threads about JR because he is supposedly “one of them” . Not sure i’d be turning down a half decent manager on these grounds anymore.

Was in his company quite a few times, about 10 years or so ago, through an Ex. I don’t think he actually ‘supports’ anyone mate. Falkirk, maybe, although even that would be in the loosest sense, and more down to him playing there for a number of years. One of those lads that was constantly playing. Certainly in the times I was in his company I never heard him speak about the mentally challengeds.

Anyway, he’s a really decent guy, and as dedicated a pro as they come. Been good to see him progress. I believe he was lined up for the Sheep, had we got DM.

Anyway in response to OP, he’s not ready for a job like ours. Although he’d be an upgrade on Murty imo.

I’ll leave discussion about his ability to others but be clear, he is NOT ‘one of them’.

Posted this from day pedro went .career path following the same as SAF.took alloa up the league now done the same at st mitten.down 2-0 sat came back to win 3-2 hope we don't go 2 down to anyone because there no chance we will come back . Murty should be nowhere near our managers job as he looks absolutely terrified. Jack Ross wouldn't have cost much to get. Every manager is a gamble but he seems to be the best young manager in Scotland at present.

He was sat in front of me at the recent Aberdeen game (Ibrox) and was visibly shaking his head, sat in his seat (my old man pointed it out and didn't have a clue who he was) as we celebrated our opening goal. Doesn't add much to the convo but pretty certain he isn't one of us.

If we are actually discussing having Jack @&%#ing Ross as the manager of our team, then we have fallen far far lower then I could possibly imagine. What an utterly depressing Christmas time for Bluenoses everywhere :(

Back