Jack Ross

The irony is they have let the GB become an integral part of their club given them space and probably funds at the peadodome and the GB have gone down the ultra road of some European and South American clubs. Historically these clubs are rife with internal struggle and often leads to the board and players being subjected to sporadic acts of violence
It’s poetic justice
Exactly, they created a monster and now cant control it.

Thing is that like David Murray was with us, Desmond is the be all and end all at Celtic. He will tell Liewell what he wants done & Liewell will carry it out and get paid very handsomely for doing it.

Would the GB try to pick a fight with DD

Just do mate and it’s on the money.
giphy.gif

I'm going to start by saying that if he gets the job, I hope he fails miserably.

About 3-4 weeks ago, Sheff wed sacked Garry Monk.

I looked on Owlstalk to see who was being mentioned and honestly, was one lot of crap linked.

They settled on Tony Pulis ffs!

As they are my team in England, I wanted them to go for Jack Ross.

He had a 1.9 points per game ratio in that league and had Sunderland in a play off I think, may be wrong with the latter part.

If he can get a team taking 4 points from every 6 as his record suggests, then he would've been a great appointment at Wednesday.

He was also doing well here and had gotten a draw with us.

I can't say he's shite after wanting him elsewhere.

I think they'll appoint the bravest man in football in the interim and give him a few games to steady the ship. Surely it's stick our twist for him!? He's been groomed by Lawwell to be the long term replacement for a while now. Been hanging about since before Delia. I think the plan was let Lennon win the 10 and then start the new era under Kennedy. I also think Lawwell is still banking heavily on us shitting the bed after the new year.

Once Lennon goes I can see them getting Clarke in until the end of the season. Clarke managing Scotland and Nonce FC will be peak SFA
I was thinking that yesterday. Clark to come in after xmas doing a dual role. Then join permanently after the euro humiliation

The bloke’s absolutely useless. Had by far the most expensive squad in League One with Sunderland, including ex-Premier League players like Cattermole, McGeady, Oviedo etc. and managed to finish fifth.

Not totally his fault I admit; the board takes their share of the blame too, but his really frustrating insistence to shut up shop at 1-0 instead of going for more goals cost us many points over the course of the season

Kennedy has seen a few managers go in his time.
What is he? Apart from being brave.

Jack ross was a fucking nightmare at Sunderland , players weren’t fit and he failed to get them promoted .

He also signed that scumbag maguire , who only plays when he can be arsed,
If Ross takes over the scum expect him to draw 1-1 or 2-2 a lot !!!!

I think they'll appoint the bravest man in football in the interim and give him a few games to steady the ship. Surely it's stick our twist for him!? He's been groomed by Lawwell to be the long term replacement for a while now. Been hanging about since before Delia. I think the plan was let Lennon win the 10 and then start the new era under Kennedy. I also think Lawwell is still banking heavily on us shitting the bed after the new year.
I think that is the most likely scenario. So more hilarity guaranteed then.

Jack ross was a fucking nightmare at Sunderland , players weren’t fit and he failed to get them promoted .

He also signed that scumbag maguire , who only plays when he can be arsed,
If Ross takes over the scum expect him to draw 1-1 or 2-2 a lot !!!!

Maguire’s an arsehole but he was probably one of Ross’ better signings at Sunderland. The likes of Glenn Loovens, Will Grigg, Kazaiah Sterling, Reece James, Jerome Sinclair, Lewis Morgan and Jack Baldwin were all infinitely worse. Probably only McLaughlin and possibly O’Nien he signed who’ve done better than Maguire tbh

Lennon given a vote of confidence and backing after a few positive zoom calls.

Excellent he stays for now!

Maguire’s an arsehole but he was probably one of Ross’ better signings at Sunderland. The likes of Glenn Loovens, Will Grigg, Kazaiah Sterling, Reece James, Jerome Sinclair, Lewis Morgan and Jack Baldwin were all infinitely worse. Probably only McLaughlin and possibly O’Nien he signed who’ve done better than Maguire tbh
Jack Ross to them has been rumoured before & I would be delighted if they went for him. IMO there’s a bit of the “The Emperor’s new clothes” about him - speaks well, but am not convinced he’s any better than the likes of McInnes.

Imo jack Ross would be much better for them than lennon. Hes not the best manager in the world but I dont think hes anywhere near as bad as people on here seem to think. Would much rather they went for the likes of Strachan

Jack Ross? Never won a major trophy in his life either as player or manager & dresses like the Milk Tray Man. Perfect.
Well just like the milk tray man everyone is sexual predators at that club, only difference is the milk tray man preys on vulnerable ladies at home alone and creeps inside. That club preys on children.

Jack Ross would do well to stay at Hibs and actually try and rebuild his career. Taking the mentally challenged job could set him back years after his failed stint at Sunderland.

I know someone who played under Ross and he said he was awful.

This was early in his managerial career so not sure how much he's developed since then but he certainly doesn't strike any fear into me.

Done well with Alloa and St Mirren.

Flopped at Sunderland.

Doing ok at Hibs (no better than Lennon did with them). Hibs are about where they should be in the Scottish League.

Nothing to fear at all lads.

I know someone who played under Ross and he said he was awful.

This was early in his managerial career so not sure how much he's developed since then but he certainly doesn't strike any fear into me.

Done well with Alloa and St Mirren.

Flopped at Sunderland.

Doing ok at Hibs (no better than Lennon did with them). Hibs are about where they should be in the Scottish League.

Nothing to fear at all lads.
Just lost a semi final to championship Jambos. I would welcome this appointment

People in the game seem to think Ross has something about him as a coach. But taking on that mob in the middle of a crisis and with a patchy squad is a hell of a step up, especially as their support will be fancying a bigger name. Unless he gets off to a flyer, he’ll be done before he’s properly started.

I think there would be even more of a melt down if this came about and I just can't see it, they'd want Lawwell overthrown if that came about.

Lennon won't go without a pay off. Given the amount of money squandered on that squad, any replacement will be on the cheap.
Which is to me the main reason why he's still there. They won't pay compo to him and get someone else and his backroom team in. All that money spent and no money coming through the gate,in the teeth of pandemic, can't see it.

Back