Jack Ross

He's defo got that rapey junky look about him and no doubt froo and froo with his support for them.

Appreciate I'll be flying solo here but, I don't mind Jack Ross. Knew him (of sorts) and his family in a previous life and he never came across as anything other than decent.

FWIW, I didn't think what he said was anything to get worked up about either. Was asked his opinion and said the ref made a mistake, didn't make a big deal of it imo, certainly no where near as much as the pundits, including FF current favourite, Kris Boyd. This forum is awash with posters looking for us to do a lot more than that, anytime something goes against us. Were folk genuinely expecting him not to comment at all? Even at that, he made excuses for Clancy saying he only seen it the once.

Honestly, I do wonder about the rage of some some in here. Fair enough folk thinking he's an arse or whatever but 'hate'? Ffs lads I wouldn't like to see how raging you'd be if someone properly wronged you. :) How the %^*& you get to a stage where you 'hate' Jack Ross really is beyond me. Each to their own though.

Has McInnes developed a managers excuse App that he's flogged around the league?

How come we are only hearing these excuses now. When the scum were winning everything, they all fawned and said there was nothing they could do... now we are winning, and its luck and shite refereeing etc.

Never used to mind him, but he's moaned like %^*& this season. He'd crumble under real pressure - let's hope said pressure is with the Scum as Lennon's replacement.

Once again a Hibs team praised to high heavens for their performance.
They never had one fu.ckin shot on goal in the second half.

R
Appreciate I'll be flying solo here but, I don't mind Jack Ross. Knew him (of sorts) and his family in a previous life and he never came across as anything other than decent.

FWIW, I didn't think what he said was anything to get worked up about either. Was asked his opinion and said the ref made a mistake, didn't make a big deal of it imo, certainly no where near as much as the pundits, including FF current favourite, Kris Boyd. This forum is awash with posters looking for us to do a lot more than that, anytime something goes against us. Were folk genuinely expecting him not to comment at all? Even at that, he made excuses for Clancy saying he only seen it the once.

Honestly, I do wonder about the rage of some some in here. Fair enough folk thinking he's an arse or whatever but 'hate'? Ffs lads I wouldn't like to see how raging you'd be if someone properly wronged you. :) How the %^*& you get to a stage where you 'hate' Jack Ross really is beyond me. Each to their own though.
100%. Standing ovation for that, mate.

These kind of posts always turn into a "pile-on".

Each subsequent comment trying to outdo the levels of abuse and insult of the previous comment.

Doesn't bother me either mate, and I also thought his interview was ok.

His top/cardigan/jacket thing was certainly not ok, though. That will never be ok. Polis should be going through his door this morning to take away his hard drive imo.

If Count Dracula was from Leith his name would be Jack Ross. Looks like the type of guy you would avoid in the pub. He's a scum boss in the making that's for sure.

I expect hibs to drop points the next 2 games.
Spoke to my dad after last nights game and one of the first things he said was play like that every week and they are challenging for 2nd place in a cup final and not losing their next game.They are away to dundee hivs who will beat them.

I’m clearly in the minority here but his interview wasn’t bad?

Said it was a sending off but they were lucky with one earlier in the season. Seems pretty fair from me when we compare it to the rantings of other managers in the league.

I thought this as well although he did then go on to mention it a few times.

But he brought up a similar incident involving his player earlier in season so I thought that was fair enough to an extent.

But in general- prick.

I thought this as well although he did then go on to mention it a few times.

But he brought up a similar incident involving his player earlier in season so I thought that was fair enough to an extent.

But in general- prick.
Wondered about that bit from earlier in the season, what was he referring to? Sounded like he was saying it was in one of the games against us.

Is it just me that cant stand this clown?

I literally cant stand the sight of him let alone listen to him

After watching his videos he puts up about tactics then watching Callum Davidson teach him a lesson on said subject, i have come to the conclusion he is a smug fraud.

He should have been asked if his captain should have been shown a red for his stamp

We apologise for insulting your boyfriend/son/cousin/friend/whatever :p but I don't think anyone is raging.
He might be a different person if you know him intimately and you do by the sounds of it cough, cough but his public persona suggests that he's seriously aloof and a bit of knob who takes himself far too seriously, like a B-tech John Collins.

tenor.gif

Jack Ross

Certainly doesn't annoy me as much as some. People do get worked up about some really innocuous things on here.
However, he is definitely trying to say something without saying it when talking about the Morelos/Porteous incident. He thinks its a red card & Clancy made a mistake - fair enough, no problem. Then he says he's had a young player spoken about regarding a similar incident earlier in the season. He's basically trying to take the morale high ground and say to SG 'don't talk about my players.' It's nothing to get worked up about, but he's definitely doing the old 'I'm not going to say anything, but i am saying it.'

We apologise for insulting your boyfriend/son/cousin/friend/whatever :p but I don't think anyone is raging.
He might be a different person if you know him intimately and you do by the sounds of it cough, cough but his public persona suggests that he's seriously aloof and a bit of knob who takes himself far too seriously, like a B-tech John Collins.

Well, it was a nice cardy.... :)

Anyway 'whatever' is all mate, certainly don't have any loyalty to him or anything, I just don't get how people can get so worked up over his interview. A big decision went against his team, he was always going to comment on it, and he did it quite diplomatically. Compare him to that cretin Lennon a few weeks ago when he blamed the ref for them losing the gave, even though it was the right decision.

As I mentioned already if that (last night) was the other way about this forum would be awash with conspiracy theories, a breakdown of what schools each official went to and an enquiry into our board members roles and responsibilities. I just find it all a bit bizarre is all.

Certainly doesn't annoy me as much as some. People do get worked up about some really innocuous things on here.
However, he is definitely trying to say something without saying it when talking about the Morelos/Porteous incident. He thinks its a red card & Clancy made a mistake - fair enough, no problem. Then he says he's had a young player spoken about regarding a similar incident earlier in the season. He's basically trying to take the morale high ground and say to SG 'don't talk about my players.' It's nothing to get worked up about, but he's definitely doing the old 'I'm not going to say anything, but i am saying it.'

It's what managers do mate, Gerrard did a similar thing. 'I've not had a chance to look at it, I'm more worried about getting you home and out of the cold.'

Aye, right ye are Stevie :D :D

What dafuq was he wearing when speaking to BBC Shortbread?

Deary me. He thinks he is sartorially dapper too. Delusional t1t.

Back