Jack Ross

jprfc

Matter of time till he gets his P45, fans have turned on him and chanted " you dont know what your doing " at Bolton today. I think once the takeover is complete they'll show him the door.

Really difficult job at Sunderland but he has not done well at all even taking that in to account. He really should leave as he has failed miserably.

You can't blame him for taking that job as they're a big club. If he gets the bullet then he'll get a job up here no problem.

Really difficult job at Sunderland but he has not done well at all even taking that in to account. He really should leave as he has failed miserably.
He took over an absolute disaster of a club, and to be fair i don't think hes done such a bad job, 2 Wembley appearences last season , allthough he should probably have achieved automatic promotion. Even after today they're only 3 points off 2nd place, seems to be more the style of football he plays and his personality which has turned a lot of the fans against him.

Give him credit for having the balls to take the job on lot of bigger profile managers run a mile from it

Bizarrely, he's not lost a lot of games. He's only lost 9 in 70 odd games.

But he's drawn 27 and blown a shed load of points in the process. Draws cost them automatic promotion last year and that's another 4 in 9 games already this season.

He’s a decent manager took him time to turn St Boo round I am sure he could with Sunderland too

I hear Stuart Donald was in the away end today...Jacks biggest fan

I think he is for most away games

He took over an absolute disaster of a club, and to be fair i don't think hes done such a bad job, 2 Wembley appearences last season , allthough he should probably have achieved automatic promotion. Even after today they're only 3 points off 2nd place, seems to be more the style of football he plays and his personality which has turned a lot of the fans against him.

@top_cat

@jprfc gives a fair assessment about last season

Going up at the 1st attempt via automatic promotion should have been achievable but covers overs performance wise too many draws and in some cases below substandard at that which some have continued this season

Today I witness his name be chanted to the opposite

Jack's style of play isn't working for us TBH

No longer the clusterfuck it was, has been tided up to the extent that investment/takeover is happening in the American investment

MSD Partners https://www.msdpartners.com

Think he’s took on a poison chalice there to be fair

wouldn’t be surprised to see Ross Jack hearts manager should Sunderland bullet Him
Taking the job when they got to league one should have been perfect for him. Low expectations and fans just wanting promotion which with their budget and squad really should have happened even if Ross wasn't a smash hit as manager, when Coleman took them over it was a poisoned chalice, Ross taking them over was like Warburton with us, just needed someone competent to get the club back on path. Unfortunately for Jack Ross he loves a draw too much

Rumblings even last season. Corners about to be turned by Sunderland and don’t see JR being at the helm

Yes that is true backend of last season there was that concern, getting promotion back to Championship might have seen another managerial change

Interesting times ahead that is for sure

Matter of time till he gets his P45, fans have turned on him and chanted " you dont know what your doing " at Bolton today. I think once the takeover is complete they'll show him the door.
Here's hoping. F*cking sick of the dire football he's serving up. Only tactic is to give the ball the McGeady and hope he conjures something up. Starting with Grigg/Gullick and keeping him on for the full game was the final straw!!!

Here's hoping. F*cking sick of the dire football he's serving up. Only tactic is to give the ball the McGeady and hope he conjures something up. Starting with Grigg/Gullick and keeping him on for the full game was the final straw!!!

Grigg couldn’t score in a brothel , he’s missed sitters where it’s harder to miss than score, as if he’s a secret agent working under cover.

So glad Rangers never signed him

Next hibs manager in a few weeks it's a certainty

Back