Jack whitehall to rangers

Jack Whitehall is funny on TV shows like a league of your own. His stand up is shite.
but hes just not though. he really just aint funny in any way. just my opinion though. hes more for the younger generation which may be why i dont find his act funny.

Last edited:
paul chowdhry is a quality comedian. a british asian guy who mocks everyone. also lee evans is superb and a shame hes stopped doing comedy stand up. the two ronnies were magical as well. and watching aberdeen when they play in europe is also great comedy. thats just a few examples.

Jack is brilliant on A League Of Their Own.

Can’t believe so many people spend their time ‘hating’ celebrities.

Have a wank fs or a can of juice.
i didnt say i hate him mate. how anyone can hate anyone they have never met is beyond me. i just dont find his act or himself funny. for all anyone knows hes possibly a really decent bloke.

paul chowdhry is a quality comedian. a british asian guy who mocks everyone. also lee evans is superb and a shame hes stopped doing comdey stand up. the two ronnies were magical as well. and watching aberdeen when they play in europe is also great comedy. thats just a few examples.
paul chowdhry is a quality comedian. a british asian guy who mocks everyone. also lee evans is superb and a shame hes stopped doing comdey stand up. the two ronnies were magical as well. and watching aberdeen when they play in europe is also great comedy. thats just a few examples.
Never watched Paul Chowdhry will look up some of his stuff. Couldn't put it better about the sheep though mate.

Not a fan of his standup but he’s good on panel shows and tv series’.

Fairly inoffensive video so it gets a thumbs up from me.

Never really liked him but thought the series with him and his auld man was alright.
Liking him a wee bit more after this though :)

Ps someone in work was listening to Paul chowdhry and was laughing away so I gave one of his live shows a listen on YouTube while I was on late and thought it was quite good but when I listened to a few more of his live stand ups it was the same jokes over and over I thought,not much material.

Back