Jack Wilshere Signs For Bournemouth

But he wanted to play in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, LOLS!
he could have had a crack at European competition and been involved in a title race. What a waster!! Funny though!

Don’t see what all the fuss is about, he’s hardly the first rich Londoner to retire to Bournemouth.

Don't have any ill feelings toward him but I'm very glad we didn't sign him. I doubt we were even interest, tbh.

Talent wise he would definitely add to our squad, for instance yesterday he would've been trying to different things but in terms of attitude I don't believe he would've been right for us.

Like Hagi said about what his dad said to him, money goes but trophies and accolades stay forever in history. He has chosen money instead of the chance to play and win a title, a potential Scottish Cup and see if we can make history by progressing further in the Europa Cup this season and the CL next season. To instead play for a club that has 12k supporters and will continually be a yoyo club or even worse end up going further down the divisions.

During an interview a few months back, when we were mentioned about being an option. He said "they wouldn't be my first choice" or words to that effect.

He's an arrogant little fùd.

He has just injured himself in the press conference while adjusting the microphone. Early indication is he could be out for up to 5 months.

Hahah. Listen I don’t dislike Wilshere, he stated a few times in the past he quite liked us and preferred us to Celtic, but he was such a smug wee bastard during that interview about where he was going to end up that it’s quite hilarious to see him roll up at championship Bournemouth.

I’m sure it’ll be a privilege for them to have you on their treatment table Jack, it was nice of you to help out the little people, do them a favour when you could be off to another Premier League club.

What an absolute waster, I’m embarrassed I was even excited in the transfer rumour thread lol

I would have take Wilshere on pay as you play until the end of the season. Injury free he’d have been a better option than Zungu, who for me looks far too slow.

Two or three weeks after being linked with us I went right off him. A player who claims that he is fully fit, so much to give etc and he completely misses the first half of the season when he is desperate to play? At 28/29 years of age?

As someone else said earlier in the thread, he gives off the impression that he is doing clubs a favour.
Feel The same but hope he actually gets more years out of his talent. Not a player we can risk wages on.

Loved the “ he’d be injured for fun up here” comment on the transfer to us thread.

He confirmed today that we never even contacted him :D

0_Screen-Shot-2021-01-22-at-210244.png

Back