Jack Wilshire talks about rangers move during interview

Another one in the similar bracket of Balotelli, he’s without a club for a reason. Mainly because he wants massive wages and he might break his legs going for a slash.

Too many people falling for the name and not the actual current version of the player.

Its almost December and he’s still looking for a club! The window has been shut for what 7 weeks now? Appreciate his honesty however deluded and we can now put this to bed.

Every week he doesn’t play his worth drops, he will realise at a point he has let it go too far.

The only other reason I can see is he knows that he has something wrong and is waiting for that ”desperate” club in the Jan transfer window that will give him the 3 year @ 50k a week contract.

Let me tell you Jack, the current climate........no clubs have that money to gamble on a “chance”

Sitting there as if he's got a 12 inch cock and that he can pick any bird in the room.
Newsflash. You're not fit wee fella...you cannae get it up so your as much use as a chocolate teapot to all them women.

Don’t know how I feel about that. Try to look at it dispassionately and understand his opinion on Scottish football in general, but on the flip side, he’d be joining us, playing in Europe etc. So the fact that he sees the main attraction as Gerrard, shows me that his attitude just isn’t where it should be.

Still, at least he’s honest.

He's maybe a decent player but how many times have we seen these 'decent' players come up here thinking they can half arse it & end up being shown up. Barton being the most recent. He can ram it.

He’s just your typical multi millionaire entitled footballer. He will float about earning for the rest of his career but never really make a big impact anywhere. Shame really because he has so much ability when fully fit.

He's maybe a decent player but how many times have we seen these 'decent' players come up here thinking they can half arse it & end up being shown up. Barton being the most recent. He can ram it.
He’s a different level from Barton. Fully fit and committed he would be a England regular and walk into most teams. Whether it’s his attitude or fitness holding him back , either way it’s a waste of a good player.

He’s a different level from Barton. Fully fit and committed he would be a England regular and walk into most teams. Whether it’s his attitude or fitness holding him back , either way it’s a waste of a good player.
I appreciate that. I was just using Barton as an example of coming up here thinking it's an easy deal. It's just way more physical than they seem to be prepared for. Billy big bollocks like him could easily be finding he'd rather be back down the road.

What a shite attitude to have. I was all for it but after watching that he can go throw shite to the moon.

Somebody will take the chance, he likely doesnt want to go any rather North than Watford.
He wouldnt last up here and would want back to bright lights of London.
Too much of an addition to our wage bill for one player.

Nah.

Arrogant twat.

And that interview and his views on us is the exact reason why we haven’t signed him.

enjoy your life not playing for anyone of note again tosser

Thinks he’s too good for us, but can’t get a club or string 10 appearances together?

Off you fûck then!!

Even if he was gagging to come here I wouldn’t want some Billy Bigbollocks upsetting the balance and work ethic within our squad. Remember how well Keane fared at the Knew Camp.

Going forward, we don't need these types of players who are only looking to increase their pension pot.

Quite staggering that a player whose career is in freefall wouldn’t really fancy the chance to come to a massive club who have a chance of winning things. He would rather play for a tiny club in England who won’t win a thing. Ie it’s all about the money

He's obviously looking for an end of career cash injection and knows he won't get it at rangers, which is absolutely fine by me.

Quite staggering that a player whose career is in freefall wouldn’t really fancy the chance to come to a massive club who have a chance of winning things. He would rather play for a tiny club in England who won’t win a thing. Ie it’s all about the money

To be fair it’s about the quality of league too. Most players would probably rather play a smaller club in a far better league and get to play at Old Trafford, Stanford Bridge, Anfield and White Hart Lane as opposed to playing for us or them and going to Fir Park and the Tony Macaroni.

What I can’t understand is his arrogance to say the door isn’t closed after saying we wouldn’t be his first chance and it’s only really Gerrard that interests. Nah Jack trust me it’s closed, and I don’t think the first team changing room has wheelchair access anyway.

Wilshere is lucky to even be linked with us, let alone sign.

He could very well have gone on to be world class if not for injuries but that's nothing more than a what if, his career is absolutely dead right now and he should have no realistic hope of signing for a club anywhere near our stature.

He will end up playing in the championship for the rest of his career.

Was all for it but after watching that I can safely say I hope that arrogant knob’s only chance of playing at Ibrox is in a friends against a championship team in a friendly. I’d make sure one of the young lads sticks one right on him

He's been without a club for a few months now if I were him I'd drop the uppity attitude and get back to playing at any level cause that's better than none at all.
Maybe the reason he's still without a club is due to the fact he's considering his future as this will likely be his last big move.

To be fair it’s about the quality of league too. Most players would probably rather play a smaller club in a far better league and get to play at Old Trafford, Stanford Bridge, Anfield and White Hart Lane as opposed to playing for us or them and going to Fir Park and the Tony Macaroni.

What I can’t understand is his arrogance to say the door isn’t closed after saying we wouldn’t be his first chance and it’s only really Gerrard that interests. Nah Jack trust me it’s closed, and I don’t think the first team changing room has wheelchair access anyway.

I get that but he has played in the epl for years . Surely the inner drive in a professional would want to try and win trophies and play in a winning side.

What he is hoping for is some diddy club in England paying him 60k a week to be a squad player but clearly every club down in England thinks he is finished.

I get that but he has played in the epl for years . Surely the inner drive in a professional would want to try and win trophies and play in a winning side.

What he is hoping for is some diddy club in England paying him 60k a week to be a squad player but clearly every club down in England thinks he is finished.

I honestly don’t think these guys value winning trophies in Scotland, to them they’re just entering a 2 horse race where it doesn’t feel as big of an achievement. I’m sure he’d be open to it but only if we paid him stupid money, which we clearly won’t.

You’re right though in that he’ll just be waiting on some diddy club to come in and offer him 80 grand a week.

Long after your dead and buried ya fkin no-mark, The Rangers of Glasgow will still be spoken of with awe and admiration throughout the world, so do one.

Let him go to a championship team where finishing 10th and getting to the last 16 of one of the cups is seen as a triumph. Had a top team wanted him then it would of been done and dusted by now.

Surely any respectful professional would say something along the lines of,

"Of course, any time a club of the stature of Rangers shows an interest, you listen. You add to that the fact that arguably the greatest midfielder in England in past 30 years is their manager and yeah I'd be silly not to at least want to have that conversation. Nothing in it as yet, but it's very flattering."

You show the club and the manager a huge show of respect and leave the door open since you are currently unemployed.

Instead, as with many arrogant englishmen, he lumps us in with Scottish football and whilst the standard is clearly not that of the EPL, it's also not of the pub league standard that most in England seem to ridicule it as. If nothing else, you need to be fit. Something the boy Wilshere rarely is.

Would rather we signed someone like Kenny McLean or picked up Daniel Johnson or John Lundstram on a free in January tbh. McLean's a bluenose and both Johnson and Lundstram were keen on the move in the summer.

Wilshere is a talented player and clearly has ambition but he's not been relevant in the game for ages. I wouldn't have objected to us taking a roll of the dice on him, but I wouldn't bend over backwards to try and get him here either tbh. He clearly doesn't see his future in Scottish football and that's fine but hopefully this puts an end to the constant links to him.

I want players that want to be at Rangers first and foremost. Guys who want to make history with us.

You look at someone like Connor Goldson who, having missed a long time out, is now desperate to play every second and wants to make the most of his career.

West Ham released Wilshere at the end of September or thereabouts. There's no way he couldn't have got fixed up with a short term deal until January to get minutes, even if it meant dropping down a level.

The guy has featured in 3 games in 2020, despite claiming he is raring to go and fully fit. It's not a great look at all.

Haha well he can %^*& off.

Quite clearly in the game for money and not the actual football. You’d think at that age he’s earned enough money that he could try focus on filling up that trophy cabinet.

I’d love it if he got on the phone to Gerrard to discuss a possible move here and Gerrard said “you wouldn’t be our first choice but if our other targets don’t materialise I’ll get back to you”.
Come on you’ve got to be laughing like me at everyone raging when a month back they couldn’t get far enough up his arse

It’s like saying which supermodel you think you’d pump only to go home and have a tommy tank watching them on the telly

Back