Jackie McNamara - “Rangers aren’t a good side, they are not a good team”

Imagine being that desperate that you prostitute yourself by coming out with blatant, lying shite on one of their fan channels. Has he no f#cking self respect? All he's done is made an arse of himself.

Brilliant o_O ;)

My childhood memories of this drip are a soft as sh!t defender being bounced off Amato,being cleared out by Namouchi,Gazza laughing in his face smoking a cigar and throw the softest punch you’ll ever see at Hateley.

He’s always been a bandy legged wee woman.

In other words scarred for life.

Hence the reason he's incapable of conceding that Rangers (the architect of all his pain) ARE indeed a good team.

Their pain and denial from one defeat is astonishing. Just wait until we secure 55.....meltdown.

This from a guy who FAILED as manager of the mighty York City and has trouble buying a train ticket :)

This is a guy who sold his two best players to Celtic the week before a cup final against them and pocketed the cash.

Couldn't believe him being in the Grapes one night mid 90s ,last game of the season we had done our normal crawl down from the Wee Club .He came in with some of our players ,maybe Stuarty or Durrart ,can't mind but one of our lads not known for holding his tongue let rip at him :))
He laughed it off when asked if he'd called in to witness a title party .

We are not a good team,lennon is a good manager.

Keep repeating that to yourselves scumbags,the more you convince yourselves it is true all the better for us.
Lovely

Clip taken from a Celtic fan channel on YouTube.

This level of delusion from them thinking we’re still the Pre-Gerrard squad is amazing. They still expect to routinely beat us 5-0 when we had scuddies playing for and managing us. They are clinging onto thinking that we are shite as a comfort blanket despite the fact we’ve dominated them in all the most recent games against them.

It’s only setting them up for a harder fall and I hope this attitude they have continues as it’s doing absolutely nothing to help them.
Says the man sacked from York City?

Clip taken from a Celtic fan channel on YouTube.

This level of delusion from them thinking we’re still the Pre-Gerrard squad is amazing. They still expect to routinely beat us 5-0 when we had scuddies playing for and managing us. They are clinging onto thinking that we are shite as a comfort blanket despite the fact we’ve dominated them in all the most recent games against them.

It’s only setting them up for a harder fall and I hope this attitude they have continues as it’s doing absolutely nothing to help them.
He looks as if he has been sleeping in his car.

That's fine by me, let the players see it to keep them focussed.

The more they all say it the better as far as I'm concerned.

Macnamara had a brain bleed that he nearly died from so that might explain why he seems a bit slow no one would wish that on anyone.
In saying that he would probably have made the same dumbfu@ker statement even if he hadn't had it, it's good to see he has made a good recovery and is nearly normal.

I love the fact that they are relying on the theory that we will capitulate whereas in actual fact they are capitulating

We're not a bad side. I find it pathetic that pundits can't take a step back and give an honest view of a situation.

11 league games played. 9 wins and 2 draws.

26 goals scored, 3 conceded.

Top of the league having just strolled the Old Firm derby.

bUt RaNgErs aReN’t A gOoD tEaM

SlipperyMedicalHorsefly-small.gif

File under dog shite.

Failed manager, a bang average footballer and of course very sticky fingers.

Found his level now as a players agent and part time hobo.

Back