Jackie McNamara - “Rangers aren’t a good side, they are not a good team”

Clip taken from a Celtic fan channel on YouTube.

This level of delusion from them thinking we’re still the Pre-Gerrard squad is amazing. They still expect to routinely beat us 5-0 when we had scuddies playing for and managing us. They are clinging onto thinking that we are shite as a comfort blanket despite the fact we’ve dominated them in all the most recent games against them.

It’s only setting them up for a harder fall and I hope this attitude they have continues as it’s doing absolutely nothing to help them.
Prize bellend!

I heard this from one of them as well when we had Gasgoine and Laudrup in our team.
The line was its a weak Scottish League.
They live in a world of their own.

Im quite content to allow them to continue with this narrative. We know it isnt true anyway, plus it means they still dont have the bearing on us at all, and if thinking they threw it away against a shite team will dish out even more pain to evil smelly bastards , im all for it.

What a sorry sack of shit he is and always has been. After what he's been through you'd think he'd sit back and enjoy the money he made out of Dundee Utd transfers and his career and enjoy time with family and friends.

But no he's obsessed and delusional.

Prize prick indeed.

Saying that right after Rangers pumped the beasts 2-0 in the piggery. I guess he's saying while Rangers aren't a good side Celtic are even worse. That's beast speak for you.

I wonder what it would take for them to realise we are a good team?
Dominating them for 5 games straight?
Back to back wins at the piggery?
Getting further than them in europe with a fraction of their budget?

They just cant accept it that we are not the diddies they took the piss out of for so long. Their fun is over and they wont realise until its far too late.

He's entitled to his opinion. Let's hope this delusion is shared with his former team mate who is now manager.

Lennon, for all his flaws, isn't anywhere near as much of a clown as the likes of McNamara and Tom Boyd are. Hence why he's managed Celtic twice and they 2 are making daft videos and films with lunatics.

Lennon will will know fine well we are their equal now.

Clip taken from a Celtic fan channel on YouTube.

This level of delusion from them thinking we’re still the Pre-Gerrard squad is amazing. They still expect to routinely beat us 5-0 when we had scuddies playing for and managing us. They are clinging onto thinking that we are shite as a comfort blanket despite the fact we’ve dominated them in all the most recent games against them.

It’s only setting them up for a harder fall and I hope this attitude they have continues as it’s doing absolutely nothing to help them.

Long may it continue, by the time they realise we are better then them we will hopefully be Several points clear

Jackie McNamara was a detestable cunt as a player, the 90s lennon for me, and as a pundit or analyst or even expert, he’s not much better.

It’s mentally challenged deflection bingo this week, we’ve had most of them rolled out so far, peddling the same pathetic, pishy narrative that rangers aren’t great etc etc

If any of them had a bit of class of decency they would wholeheartedly admit that they were second best for 75% of the match, and that wasn’t even us getting out of 3rd gear for the game. They just lack any self awareness, class or dignity whatsoever.

Wait till we get them at Ibrox.

The timplosion is real folks, just jump out the way when the shit really hits the fan, it’ll be as ugly as the majority of their fanbase.

Brilliant o_O ;)

My childhood memories of this drip are a soft as sh!t defender being bounced off Amato,being cleared out by Namouchi,Gazza laughing in his face smoking a cigar and throw the softest punch you’ll ever see at Hateley.

He’s always been a bandy legged wee woman.

Quite happy for them to think this, if it continues their complacency rather than taking corrective action to try and improve themselves (punting Lennon for someone better) then that’s a positive for us.

We have played 19 qualifying matches in Europe under Gerrard and have never been behind. Compare and contrast with Cetic in qualifying during the same time period.

In groups and beyond we have more than matched Celtc - Braga are way better than Copenhagen.

Midyelland (sp!!) and Porto are in CL groups this season

Still, our achievements pale into insignificance compared with being the first team to beat Riga in Latvia in European competition

They aren’t serious football people and they aren’t thinking seriously about Saturday, their own team, or their own management. They are incapable of doing any of that because they simply can’t get past thinking about us and that they are just better than us.

Long may it continue.

Hahaha! Who is next?Rolling any old fud with an opinion.Get over yourself timmy you got beat fair and square stop the sour grapes and get behind lenny cause we want him to stay.

This is also from Jackie McNamara less than a month ago:

"McNamara reckons that the options Lennon has on hand are a huge advantage heading into the game and will allow him to show real tactical flexibility if need be.

The former Celtic captain said: “For me, Rangers can’t really change a lot and I think Celtic can, that’s the difference. We have got more in our armoury.

“You see it yesterday, they put Defoe on for the last 10 minutes to see if he can get a chance. Their team doesn’t really change.

“We’ve got enough in our squad to change so many things. I think Neil has got so many players at his disposal to go compact and solid in the midfield area to compete or go more expansive and I think you need that.”"

Life comes at you fast.

Here's me thinking we were a decent side and we've bossed them in recent games....

head in the sand Jackie you f**king tit

A football dinosaur.

The pleasing thing for me is that from what I've heard from journalists and scum fans since Saturday, Lennon also has little time for the modern aspects of the game (coaching, tactics, and analysis).

Their arrogance will be their downfall. Hopefully this season.

The narrative that we play like that every week is absolutely bollocks and it shows the level of knowledge some people have of football.

They expected us to try come and dominate with our full backs playing as wingers (as we usually do) but we sat back in the solid shape and waited for there full backs to press and hit the ball over the top. Yes we do usually play a version of 433 but it’s different almost every game, I’ve seen us switching to 4321, 4231, 4312, 433 ( 3 strikers) or a flat 433 with 2 wingers. It changes to suit the game.

The break out from this game as been fantastic since there’s been no overreaction from us and they STILL underestimate us.

Back