Jackie McNamara - “Rangers aren’t a good side, they are not a good team”

They’ve dominated 1 of 8 OF games that Gerrard has been in charge for.

The levels of delusion amongst them never ceases to amaze.

Haha this utter reject talking about us. Amazing none of the media ever ask him about asset stripping of Dundee United and the money he made.

I mean the bloke has had literal brain damage recently, so I feel a bit guilty laying into him.

However, %^*& me, an element of them are utterly content in deluding themselves into thinking the last 3 OF matches were just mere blips. It's quite fascinating. I sincerely hope this level of delusion continues. It's not even hubris they are displaying either. It's barefaced idiocy at this point. If that's the safety blanket they are resorting to, then it's fine by me, crack on and indulge in it.
Great post.
They seem to forget we utterly destroyed them in the LC final, because they won it by an illegal goal.
So they write off December as a one off and put Saturday down to covid. They just imagine the Ibrox victory didn't actually happen.

That's me trying to get into their heads to understand their reasoning. It's quite horrifying to experience so am away to clean myself now!

Got into a fight in a pub many years ago, ended up with a black eye and bust nose, didn't manage to get a punch in. That's ok, next time i see him i will punch is c**t in as he wasn't a great fighter.

Clip taken from a Celtic fan channel on YouTube.

This level of delusion from them thinking we’re still the Pre-Gerrard squad is amazing. They still expect to routinely beat us 5-0 when we had scuddies playing for and managing us. They are clinging onto thinking that we are shite as a comfort blanket despite the fact we’ve dominated them in all the most recent games against them.

It’s only setting them up for a harder fall and I hope this attitude they have continues as it’s doing absolutely nothing to help them.

A fud on Clyde last night replied to someone saying that Rangers have had the upper hand for the last four or five games with " yea cannae judge it on that, what about the last twenty games "

Let them carry on thinking like this while we spank them all over the park.

Hope they continue to think we are not a good team

Let them think that whilst we keep on winning games in 2nd gear away from home at our biggest rivals who failed to have an attempt on target

Just let that sink in and let the Orcs think we are a poor side

They just cannot handle reality. Endless European embarrassment, no comment. Abuse scandal, no comment. Shameless state assistance, no comment. Sectarian fan behaviour, no comment.

Handed their arses on a plate by a galvanised Rangers, an endless stream of no-marks trotted out to spin positivity and feed their delusions.

A club like no other.

You’d expect comments like that coming from some old boy who’s had a skinfull & has lost a few quid on a Celtic win, not a guy who’s played the game & managed clubs. Embarrassing comments but great for a chuckle !

They're all coming out the woodwork in support of this notion that they're still streets ahead of us......good!!! Might make Lennon think he's a good manager and that his team are decent, might make Liewell and Desmond think that they don't need to invest. Meanwhile we'll continue to go about our business and when they realise it'll be too late. F*ck them!!!

Long may they live in the land of"deflection"and"denial"!
It's what they do!
It'll hopefully be too late, when they come out of it.

Absolutely astonishing that this clown thinks Rangers aren't a good team. Deflect and deny to keep their rhat hordes happy and remain dillusional at the same time.

I love this. I love their delusion about where we are as a team. Even when we are knocking Galatasaray out of Europe and getting further in the Europa than them.

They have had it their own way so long and the “it’ll take Rangers £70m to bridge the gap” narrative so entrenched, that they can’t countenance that not only have we caught up, we may have overtaken them. We certainly have a higher ceiling than they do.

We may not win the league - too many variables - but long may their denial last.

Clip taken from a Celtic fan channel on YouTube.

This level of delusion from them thinking we’re still the Pre-Gerrard squad is amazing. They still expect to routinely beat us 5-0 when we had scuddies playing for and managing us. They are clinging onto thinking that we are shite as a comfort blanket despite the fact we’ve dominated them in all the most recent games against them.

It’s only setting them up for a harder fall and I hope this attitude they have continues as it’s doing absolutely nothing to help them.

This 100%.

Even on the phone in and on Twitter etc they still genuinely believe we're hopeless or 'got lucky' that they had a depleted squad.

Not sure if they really do believe that or they're just in denial that we're as good / if not better than them currently. Shit teams don't go and beat the likes of Porto and Galatasaray.

Haha long may it continue. The longer they live in this fantasy world the easier securing the title will become.

This is brilliant. This is just the tripe they wheel out to appease the car park stank dwellers and they buy into it. Stems from the brainwashing they learn at RE from infant age. Let's hope all the deluded ex hasbeens spread the gospel to the hordes

He certainly looks as though he knows what he is talking abo....

Nah wait, he looks like another ex mentally challenged pish stained alky.

Fucking rocket.

Smash this mob tomorrow and Livingston on Sunday! That’s all that matters! We’ve pumped teams in Holland, Galatasaray and them, but we’re not a good team! The delusion is high, let’s all laugh at it for a while!

This is getting embarrassing. I could understand this attitude if it was a tight game and we just won but we won the game without getting out of second gear.

They have talked for years about their superior squad and the depth they have to it. Saturday showed that as a false hood. Scratch away at the surface and their superior squad depth is nothing but wasted money on a lot of poor/average players. I genuinely can't believe they spent over 3 million on that Kamala and nearly 5 million on Baskas. Who ever is in charge of their scouting department needs shot.

Other not very good teams must include Feynoord, Porto, Braga, Spartak, Warsaw, Berne, midjytlannd, Rapid, and of course the scum.

On the good team list include ferencvaros, Copenhagen and cluj.

It's Wednesday and they're still rolling out bitter w@nkers to tell US how poor OUR team is!!!

If they keep thinking that we'll be over the hill and far away by January #55

I love these comments.

Our social media team should be pulling all these together into a nice show reel for Mr Gerrard to use.

The players will very quickly get the siege mentality and realise it’s us against them all.

A fud on Clyde last night replied to someone saying that Rangers have had the upper hand for the last four or five games with " yea cannae judge it on that, what about the last twenty games "

Let them carry on thinking like this while we spank them all over the park.
Aye heard that. What a fanny. Ok, 20 games aye? Why not 300? Then we've destroyed them. Deluded mutants.

Someone should archive them all over the course of the season and if we win the league, they should be beamed over the big screen at Ibrox. Followed with a big 55 and get it right up YE

I think lots of them are still under the delusion that it's Murty or Pedro teams they're playing.

Guy on the phone in last night said Celtic are still capable of 4-0 / 5-1 etc whereas Rangers aren't.

Correct me if I'm wrong but under Gerrard I don't think we've ever lost by more than 2 goals? Even then, I think the number of games we've lost by 2 can probably be counted on one hand?

Guy on the phone in last night said Celtic are still capable of 4-0 / 5-1 etc whereas Rangers aren't.

Correct me if I'm wrong but under Gerrard I don't think we've ever lost by more than 2 goals? Even then, I think the number of games we've lost by 2 can probably be counted on one hand?

It should have been four or five on Saturday.

Back