Jackie McNamara

When we get 55 he'll be sharing a taxi with former teammates Hartson and Sutton, en route for the Erskine Bridge. Thing is they'll be stuck in a huge mentally challenged traffic jam with all the Declans, Aidens and Sean's heading to the same place.
No need for a taxi. I will put the celebratory drinks on hold and drive them.

Donnelly's father Tom played for Rangers in the 60s - Rangers Reserves. He was a big strong tackling wing-half but could not get into the first team because we had John Greig, Bobby Watson, Wilson Wood and Sandy Jardine as well as Dave Smith competing for those positions. He went to Motherwell and had a decent career.
My old chemistry teacher

They wanted you to pretend to be a knewman and write negative stories about us? Surely theres plenty of them desperate to write about us who would oblige to refer to us as that.

And them, but yeah. Absolutely mental. It got them in bother on NewsNow so they had to stop then got McNamara in to give his hot takes like Jamie Murphy has struggled to get back into the Rangers team because he's still recovering from injury (this was an actual Jackie McNamara 'exclusive')

Was it McNamara who invented a game he played in over in NI just to smear us, cunt got found out as no game had taken place.

Edit: No it was that other wee rhat faced twat Joe Miller.

He's as bitter as they come and is best ignored for the slavering idiot that he is.

What's he been saying then?

I know he's a mentally challenged cum stain but reading through this thread it's seems he's been at it a few times now, I've not seen one thing he's said about us at all recently!!

Is it me or does he have a lot of negative stuff to say about us mostly on stuff he hasn’t got a clue about ?
That’s quite a range of topics.
I used to believe McNamara was okay and not tarred with their crap.
He definitely said, in the past, that he wasn’t interested in stripping titles as they (septic) hadn’t won them on the pitch.
Seems to have went rapidly downhill since then.

Donnelley used to cover his school books in super ally posters and his dad was work mate of Johnny Hubbard’s son

McNamara should have been sent off for his attempt to hit hately.

Do they get paid for their sounds bites
Donnelly came from a Rangers background.
In fact, McNamara’s old man, despite having played for the scum, was no septic supporter.
I’m not saying he was a Rangers fan either.
When I “knew” him, he played his cards fairly close to his chest on this one.
Probably because his pub was a stones throw from Easter Road.

McNamara senior defo no rabid mentally challenged never met him but my dad knew him ,
My Dad had a drink with him said he was excellent company.

McNamara senior defo no rabid mentally challenged never met him but my dad knew him ,
My Dad had a drink with him said he was excellent company , among others at the table were Billy McNeil and Dominic Sullivan they all made themselves known
Sullivan owns the slop house in Denny.

My Dad had a drink with him said he was excellent company.
Coincidentally, I was just about to post that my dad used to work with and know McNamara senior and he thought him an absolute gent.
My da, like me fekkin detested sellik but was able to have a footballing rivalry without it automatically descending into hatred.
McNamara jnr. however is a thieving kunt and I am sure is a family embarrassment.
KB

Tried to land one on Hateley and failed pretty miserabley. Tells you all you need to know about the bold Jackie, couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

The problem is not that the likes of wee “Jackie” spouts obviously biased, utter garbage, it’s the amount of supporters in the media they have, only too happy to lap it up & provide them with numerous platforms to repeat said garbage, clearly designed to build a narrative, increase pressure & fire warning shots to referees & the authorities.

Met McNamara snr on a few occasions and as others have said he is a very decent bloke.
It just shows what playing for that scum does to you when you see the son nowadays.

The problem is not that the likes of wee “Jackie” spouts obviously biased, utter garbage, it’s the amount of supporters in the media they have, only too happy to lap it up & provide them with numerous platforms to repeat said garbage, clearly designed to build a narrative, increase pressure & fire warning shots to referees & the authorities.

Having worked for football insider and knowing whag motivates their management, its %^*& all to do with any of that and it simply comes down to what drives the most traffic to their sitd and makes them the most money.

Back