Jacko has obviously received new orders from Parkhead Central

Why's he mentioning tantrums in relation to Rangers football club too?

Rangers voted against bringing the Winter Break forward wanting to play the game originally and haven't protested about the rearranged game or made one statement (to my annoyance) and Gio has said a few times now that the game will be played and he's happy to get on with it no matter the circumstances.

Yet Celtic they were the ones that got their paid-hands in Scottish football and the media to push the game back until their fans were allowed in, get the game pushed back until their injury list cleared up, Angie talking about postponing it due to the diving Japanese and Rogic potentially being away on international duty and now they're moaning about this game and their new injuries.

Rangers have not said one word - not one word on the corrupt bastards bringing the winter break forward, not one word on losing Morelos, not one word on us being close to (and looking like) missing Aribo, not one word when we thought Bassey, Balogun and Aribo would be away and miss the game, ditto Arfield, ditto Roofe.

Yet it's the age-old Old Firm implication when that lot are playing up.

Lowlife gutter b.rattling press.
The man is a bafoon

The advantage has really swung in our favour over the last couple of days so suits us to play the game. Only really Morelos missing now but having Roofe and Aribo available is huge while they are without a few of their best players
Just can’t play Rossiter, sorry, Roofe, before then.

What a shitey wee attempt at stirring the pot.

Absolutely no cnt has even mentioned the match being postponed, from either team that I can see. All the dregging up of rules for internationals etc. has been conducted entirely in the press in an attempt to create a story without the clubs saying anything at all.

i would imagine they will line up like this, given the limitations they have. We have absolutely zero to fear.

Stop Jota and you stop that team

Hart

Ralston
Carter Vickers
Starfelt
Juranovic

Bitton
Hatate
Ideguchi

Forrest
Giakoumakis
Jota

That team is absolutely stinking.

Ideguchi and Jota won't be fully fit either.

Can't wait.

Mcgregor for them out is massive.

The game will be won in the midfield and with Aribo now back we look much stronger in that area.

Jota is the only player im wary of. The rest are guff or out.

Jota is shite as well.

Show him onto his left foot and he is useless

Probably why he has been pish in Portugal, as all the clubs will know that about him

Jota is shite as well.

Show him onto his left foot and he is useless

Probably why he has been pish in Portugal, as all the clubs will know that about him

Look hes naw shite. Hes dangerous and nothing wrong with admitting that.

I think we will keep him quiet but hes their dangerman imo.

i would imagine they will line up like this, given the limitations they have. We have absolutely zero to fear.

Hart

Ralston
Carter Vickers
Starfelt
Juranovic

Bitton
Hatate
Ideguchi

Forrest
Giakoumakis
Jota
I'm absolutely mystified how any Rangers supporter would know this.
There's 3 definite's in there I haven't heard of.

" No tantrums, just play it. ! "

I don't remember those words regarding the original January 2nd fixture.
It’s not turned out quite the way the rattlers wanted it. The media painted it that they wanted our players out and their strong players back and fully fit. Neither has worked out well for them.

We all know it was less to do with wanting players back and more to do with not being able to play in front of a full stadium, simply because why should we have had a full stadium and they don’t? It was all about the full crowd and the money that comes with it, and not letting us get a one up on them with us having the full Ibrox in August.

They don’t want the Old Firm tag, but they want the parity and all the benefits that comes with being part of it.

Keith known as Keek Sakashiti from the Japanese fleet based at Sharkhead and Naeboz to the rest of us should have posted this before the winter shutdown!

He should direct his moans to the shark infested paradise puddle in the east end of Glasgow for using bs tactics to get the winter break brought forward!

We were ready then, now and whenever so dont put us in with them, For us its Aye Ready always has been, we fear nobody we are the Champs! WATP

staunch mate. staunch
Thank you but nothing to do with that so don't get naughty.
Don't know anything about this season's team whether it's players or positions.
Only watch them against us and have no interest in reading about them but you soldier on.

If we go down there with the current points gap and are beating them then I could see this turning out like the title winning game in 1999.
Any of our players having to go to that standing corner where tbe GB are will need protection.
It's got potential to turn nasty.

Why's he mentioning tantrums in relation to Rangers football club too?

Rangers voted against bringing the Winter Break forward wanting to play the game originally and haven't protested about the rearranged game or made one statement (to my annoyance) and Gio has said a few times now that the game will be played and he's happy to get on with it no matter the circumstances.

Yet Celtic they were the ones that got their paid-hands in Scottish football and the media to push the game back until their fans were allowed in, get the game pushed back until their injury list cleared up, Angie talking about postponing it due to the diving Japanese and Rogic potentially being away on international duty and now they're moaning about this game and their new injuries.

Rangers have not said one word - not one word on the corrupt bastards bringing the winter break forward, not one word on losing Morelos, not one word on us being close to (and looking like) missing Aribo, not one word when we thought Bassey, Balogun and Aribo would be away and miss the game, ditto Arfield, ditto Roofe.

Yet it's the age-old Old Firm implication when that lot are playing up.

Lowlife gutter b.rattling press.
It's the Old Firm when it suits their twisted agenda.

Bastards

"Scotland's most influential sports columnist" lol

What an absolute wank Jackson is. An embarrassment to what ever profession he claims to represent.

“Scotland’s most influential sports columnist.” That’s a bit like saying the biggest dog jobby at the park, isn’t it.
When was the last time Klaxon had a proper "exclusive"? Totally deadbeat and synonymous with journos knowing the game is soon to be up in the print trade and relying on click bait nonsense.

The Scottish media - blame Rangers for what the scum does, they don't half project, loonballs the lot of them.

So when the injury report from PostcodeLottery comes out, I assume Scoops will be tasked with another lengthy prose on how the game should be moved……AGAIN?

Keech Jackson the man with the flexibility of a Chinese acrobat

It’s thanks to corn beef faced wallopers like him who masquerade as journalists that print media is all but dead.

Y

Hart

Ralston
Carter Vickers
Starfelt
Juranovic

Bitton
Hatate
Ideguchi

Forrest
Giakoumakis
Jota
You forgot Bobby Madden:rolleyes:

If they want it to go ahead then Clancy will be the ref and he will put in another cheating performance
I reckon that is one of the reasons we went public with our complaint, so to make sure he isn’t given that game.

If they want it to go ahead then Clancy will be the ref and he will put in another cheating performance
There’s a pattern with Clancy - he’ll drop a nightmarishly bad, cheating performance, then appear to be (comparatively) normal for a run of games, before he decides the time is right to pull another one ‘out the bag’. Would be very unusual to see another shitshow like Wednesday so soon. Beaton will do it instead.

Would they not need to postpone 3 matches if they want a postponement? Will they play the other matches then tell their place men to postpone the old firm?
I would put nothing past the shitebags but we better be ready for whatever they try.

Back