Jacks assist to Candeias against Marseille.

I really think we may rue Candeias leaving over the course of the season.

Hope I’m wrong.
I know what you mean as he worked his socks off. I just think with teams sitting in deep Vrs us & with 11 men behind the ball Ojo offers a lot more in breaking teams down.

The Candy man was super for certain games when a team would have a go or when we needed to close a game out. I’ll miss him but I think we are better off with Ojo!

Was it you that phoned Clyde lol?
Definitely not. Someone posted Bill Leckies column where he said Allans pass was beyond the skill of any other player on the park. Forget Jacks pass in that clip, our centre half pinged a 60 yarder over everyones head directly onto Defoes foot as he was running past the last defender 2 minutes into Sundays game.

Jack and Davis were taking their entire midfield out with inside passes time and time again during the 2nd half but because nobody scored directly from them they dont count.

Some were suggesting Jack wouldn't get into the midfield this season, overlooking the fact he has been improving his game no end. Jack will improve even more; great player.

Some were suggesting Jack wouldn't get into the midfield this season, overlooking the fact he has been improving his game no end. Jack will improve even more; great player.
I like Jack but given the way Davis and Kamara finished last season and the way Aribo started this season I didn't think he would be a starter for us either.

He has more than earnt his place in the first 11 this season.

I like Jack but given the way Davis and Kamara finished last season and the way Aribo started this season I didn't think he would be a starter for us either.

He has more than earnt his place in the first 11 this season.
Jack is improving, especially under Gerrard. He has had creativity and purpose to his game; in possession he is already one of the best at keeping the ball.

In your defence, we’ve genuinely struggled to create chances since he left

We are a few games in, only the Danes away and Hibs at home were convincing.

I was careful to say over the season, I think he was a great outlet when we were under pressure, and would be useful from the bench.

I’ll admit I had a soft spot for Candeias. His industry alone made his wage money well spent.

We’ll see.

Back