Jackson - High ranking Rangers official had a go at Brown

On H&H daily update, @David Edgar seemed to be implying he knew more details on the incident and it seemed to be Brown acting the coont and somebody from Rangers laughing at him. That was about it.

If I've misrepresented that, feel free to correct or delete.

Sorry if I implied that. I said what I knew. I’m not sure what I said that might have made you think there was more to it, that’s on me for any miscommunication.

Love this thread .

When septic beat us at the piggery , the time broonaldo stamped on Alfredo’s foot , I was listening to a neutral Scottish football podcast , when they were discussing the broonaldo/Alfredo incident , the host asked his co podder, if brown was in any way in the wrong here , the reply was that he was not in the wrong , all part of the game etc . I paused the pod , deleted the pod & unsubscribed to the pod . It wasn’t the terrace or open goal .

Anyway , looks like Alfredo doing the tears to brown was actually a premonition of what lay just ahead . :shh:B-D

The only link to GK in this story is the so called hardman aka bully covering his mouth while he made inflammatory comments trying to get a reaction however hard for this ‘journo’ to make this real link when his mate called grassing up. His much praised support for anti racism was as from always from the east end stage managed, it Is just their headline act has went down in flames....crass and classless to the extreme

Whoever that man is give him a pay rise. It was all fun and games when they were wearing polis helmets, sunglasses and putting scarfs on goalposts. Now they can't take it back.

Jackson wrote....

In fact, it’s deeply regrettable that his final Old Firm match the other weekend ended with a crude and classless farewell from a high ranking Rangers official inside the Ibrox tunnel in the immediate aftermath of a 4-1 thrashing.

Record Sport understands the Parkhead hierarchy are aware of this incident which took place as a disconsolate Brown made his way back to the away dressing room while Steven Gerrard and his players celebrated a fourth derby win of a whitewash season against their crestfallen neighbours.

That they have chosen not to lodge a complaint suggests that it was all fairly low key, perhaps no more than petty stuff even if the conduct of the senior Ibrox employee - who provocatively goaded Brown as he made his way inside - was regarded as ‘wholly inappropriate behaviour’ by those who witnessed it.

There’s a golden rule where this kind of thing is concerned. It’s one thing for players and coaching staff to let their passions run high in the heat of the battle and to allow the moment to get the better of their sensibilities but it’s quite another for the men in suits to lower themselves into the guttural bating of the opposition.

Celtic might have chosen not to make a big deal of it but Rangers as a club should be better than that nonetheless - especially given that Brown went out of his way to offer his support to Glen Kamara before the previous league encounter between the sides at Celtic Park
The weather might not be good, but this summer just keeps getting better!

Haven't read the entire thread before posting so apologies. I was told this in the summer of 2017 by, well, let's call him a 'high-ranking Rangers official'.

He watched Leigh Griffiths deliberately slow down, noisely summon up phlem then spit on Rangers crest as he walked up the tunnel after Old Firm game (April 2017).
He was disgusted and went after him right away and was assured by Celtic officials that they would speak to Griffiths and the player would come out to say sorry. It never happened.

Think it's relevant and shows the type of scumbag behaviour of Celtic players when they thought they were invincible.

Last edited:
When the likes of Jackson remember the golden rules of actual journalism, then maybe they'd be in a position to judge someone, anyone.

But for this tadger and his paper or any of the rest of the red top filth in this country to criticise anyone else for 'guttural bating'? Unfnreal. He actually really does believe he has some position of moral integrity to preach from doesn't he? o_O Deluded hypocritical shameless whore. Bet when he started his career he actually thought he'd be a proper writer too and do great things. :)) Now look at him. He'll write anything for money. Dirty bitter old slag with a keyboard.

Whoever that man is give him a pay rise. It was all fun and games when they were wearing polis helmets, sunglasses and putting scarfs on goalposts. Now they can't take it back.

Jackson wrote....

In fact, it’s deeply regrettable that his final Old Firm match the other weekend ended with a crude and classless farewell from a high ranking Rangers official inside the Ibrox tunnel in the immediate aftermath of a 4-1 thrashing.

Record Sport understands the Parkhead hierarchy are aware of this incident which took place as a disconsolate Brown made his way back to the away dressing room while Steven Gerrard and his players celebrated a fourth derby win of a whitewash season against their crestfallen neighbours.

That they have chosen not to lodge a complaint suggests that it was all fairly low key, perhaps no more than petty stuff even if the conduct of the senior Ibrox employee - who provocatively goaded Brown as he made his way inside - was regarded as ‘wholly inappropriate behaviour’ by those who witnessed it.

There’s a golden rule where this kind of thing is concerned. It’s one thing for players and coaching staff to let their passions run high in the heat of the battle and to allow the moment to get the better of their sensibilities but it’s quite another for the men in suits to lower themselves into the guttural bating of the opposition.

Celtic might have chosen not to make a big deal of it but Rangers as a club should be better than that nonetheless - especially given that Brown went out of his way to offer his support to Glen Kamara before the previous league encounter between the sides at Celtic Park
Ah, what a shame, the cardboard hardman got his poor wee feelings hurt. I feel sorry for him NOT! :eek: B-)

W.A.T.P.

Why bring Glen into it ? The inbred bastard only done that for the cameras .

The way he’s swaggered about the past x amount of years thinking he’s a wee hard man, he deserves everything he gets.

Its exploiting a horrific incident of racial abuse on Glen in order (1)to make Scott Brown look like a saint and (2) now make Scott Brown look like a victim. Appalling , reprehensible behaviour.

Last edited:
Jackson is basically a PR operator for the tims these days.

Got to keep the booze money coming in though, eh Keith?
Indeed.
When I see an anti Rangers non story popping up a week late, I wonder what is happening in the mentally challenged world, that they want the great unwashed distracted from.
We know they’ve no Manager, no Captain, no DOF, no Chief Scout and a new CEO, so it can’t be that.
A clear “Oh look a squirrel” story.
Any ideas?

Love this thread .

When septic beat us at the piggery , the time broonaldo stamped on Alfredo’s foot , I was listening to a neutral Scottish football podcast , when they were discussing the broonaldo/Alfredo incident , the host asked his co podder, if brown was in any way in the wrong here , the reply was that he was not in the wrong , all part of the game etc . I paused the pod , deleted the pod & unsubscribed to the pod . It wasn’t the terrace or open goal .

Anyway , looks like Alfredo doing the tears to brown was actually a premonition of what lay just ahead . :shh:B-D
This is where people just talk nonsense.
It is not and never has been part of the game.
That very occasionally some players may do it means sod all.
Most boast about this type of stuff, but it is mostly just that, ... boasting.
Walking up behind someone off the ball and deliberately running your studs down their Achilles has never been acceptable to any player anywhere.
The potential for a nasty injury makes it so.

I would like to hear on here from any clown who wants to say they would accept anyone anywhere deliberately approaching them from behind and running their studs down their Achilles.

Brown would have been rightly criticized in England for his thuggery.
That he wasn't up here tells us much about how toxic journalism in Scotland has now become.
A puss full bubble of sheer hatefulness.

One of the big reasons we are now champions is the team and management have zero fear and zero respect for Celtic and despise them as much as we do.

It's wonderful to read that this attitude goes higher in our club.

Brown, and many others on and off the pitch at Parkhead, has goaded and mocked us for years. Their club has employees who refuse to even say our name. If we have bitten back, then it's not before time.

As for Jackson, he is an embarrassment to his profession and an enemy of Rangers.
Or can't use BST for kick off times, because they don't want to use the word British. Imagine being so pandering to your scum republican support and so frightened of your rivals, that they can't mention the Nation they play in or the team who broke their hearts this season.

E1-DYMSp-Xs-Acyh6-W.jpg

I'm chuffed to bits he was goaded, a classless piece of shiit that got his deserved end at Ibrox.

I'll be honest, if it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't have a clue who Keith Jackson was, Leckie and Keevins are the No marks I remember and the other piece of shit Spiers, the Peado defender.

sorry if already posted but apparently, in respect of 'one last dance' this fitting tribute to him was left in the tunnel...
ee698356921659476e0e93c8a3a88678.png

According to H&H ( and I know I believe them) the ‘suit’ merely reacted to Brown mouthing off with a smile which led to another Brown outburst and an exchange.

Even if he had been subjected to unprovoked abuse it would have been bizarre for it to be raised given the stuff he has handed out to everybody. To do so when you’ve started the exchange tells you everything about the guy. A bullying cry baby and plastic hardman.

When Brown was subbed and walking up the stand, he was shouting quadruple treble over to our subs/staff etc.

I wonder why Jackson has failed to mention that part of the story.
Is that what he was muttering when he was substituted?
There's usually a camera on the other side of the field that gives an alternate view. I wonder who he talking to when he got in to the stand. I get the impression they were probably laughing at him.
giphy.gif

Is that what he was muttering when he was substituted?
There's usually a camera on the other side of the field that gives an alternate view. I wonder who he talking to when he got in to the stand. I get the impression they were probably laughing at him.
giphy.gif
What the Fck is wrong with that guy . Subbed , gubbed , humiliated and still acting like a 4 year old . Is that a wibble he’s doing

Jackson is a skid mark of a journo.

According to H&H, Broon made a comment while walking up the tunnel and an official, laughed at him.

The fact that they're making something out of nothing sums up their ambulance chasing character. They're an embarrassing bunch of "poor me" arseholes.

Last edited:
when a 15 yr old said something to brown outside the stadium the tramps right away ran to the media but, they are weeks after the event trying to claim this has happned. I dont believe one word of this.

Jackson wrote....

Did he comment when the Lurgan jokey called the Rangers manager and subs,DOBs

Glorious.

There is a golden rule. Players can do what they want and it is ok. Other staff ? It's a no go.

Fantastic mental gymnastics to cover the fact that Brown's behavior has been a disgrace for years. If he had had an ounce a class or dignity there would have been plenty of people treating Brown with respect behind the scenes at Ibrox. Karma my son.
Fails to mention lawless’ snide remarks etc! Only certain suits it seems

Back