Jackson - High ranking Rangers official had a go at Brown

In my humble opinion Brown,Lustig,Griffiths and the rest of their team indulged in their zombie shite routine in front of their horrible support when they were handing out beatings to us on the the park when we were at our weakest.Add in Lennon and Lawell bringing us down at every opportunity and no one and I mean no one from that club deserve any respect from our club or our fans.Put them down at every chance we get and that goes for the SFA,SPFL and all the clubs who tried to kill us off.We don't owe any of them anything so they can go and take a flying phuck at themselves

Tbf that was worth saying something though. It was mocking his dead sister. That was below the belt.
the point I'm making is, that was a child saying something to him and they ran to the cops and papers. If what is meant to have been said to Brown is so awful that it annoyed them this much then why not , say something again at the time this is meant to have happened.. for me. this is all bullshit and nothing was said

I expect his managerial 'career' to end in a similar fashion to the Lurgan bigot.

Filmed blootered out of his skull but this time with the addition of kebab stains down his trampsuit (Sic)

Why would any official engage with riff raff such as him?
As ever with lowlifes and neds, they are best avoided.

the point I'm making is, that was a child saying something to him and they ran to the cops and papers. If what is meant to have been said to Brown is so awful that it annoyed them this much then why not , say something again at the time this is meant to have happened.. for me. this is all bullshit and nothing was said
Mate it was video'd and on social media. And if they did, good cause mocking people who's died of cancer is wrong and he was 15. Not ten

But I agree, nothing was said, he was laughed at, and this time, they look stupid.

This is a no story isnt it...
Ffs Lego muncher had about 10years of thuggery and shithousery over us and when the tables turned he got a bit of payback...High ranking official???
Club captain is a pretty high ranking role at a club and look how mongo has acted for the last 10years....
Lazy shitey non event, quiet news day let's make up a story...

It's a one sided story that they won't push because its made up crap, Brown can't handle the humiliation of getting laughed at. He also has previous for making up things like not being touched and feigning injury, he'll get found out at his next club when the tim flavoured officials don't cover up for him.

This is a no story isnt it...
Ffs Lego muncher had about 10years of thuggery and shithousery over us and when the tables turned he got a bit of payback...High ranking official???
Club captain is a pretty high ranking role at a club and look how mongo has acted for the last 10years....
Lazy shitey non event, quiet news day let's make up a story...

all its done is made Lego more of a laughing stock and cemented his hard man reputation as that of being a plastic one... again

Yet they are over Alfie for everything he does,Halliday was sent off for a gesture. They tried to turn Kent celebrating a goal in something too,so spare me the on field of play stuff. He deserved what he got absolutely no class as a captain but that's that mob through and through.

Sorry if I implied that. I said what I knew. I’m not sure what I said that might have made you think there was more to it, that’s on me for any miscommunication.
Poorly worded by me. Emphasis should have been on Brown acting the coont, not that you knew more about it.

Sounds like Keich, is hurting as poor Bwoony has had his feelings hurt, well he,and his team gave it out for years, so fcuk the lot of them, they don't like the tables being turned,boo fckn hoo. Karma ya fckrs. W.A.T.P.

So how are you with the mong lapping up 'Let the People Sing'?

How many sisters, mothers. grandmothers, aunts, nieces are being mocked with that charming little ditty?

Fc_uk him.
Aww shut up and stop trying to be smart. I'm not a brown fan and he can lap up all the shite he wants. Thing with me is I have morals and slagging his dead sister doesn't sit right with me. That's it.

Could it be a wee attempt to get uncle Dermot riled up like he was when Dave King made a remark to him, so that he'll dig into those deep pockets of his to help with the rebuild?
Maybe they're worried that after the "shoot the board" banner he's thought feck the lot of them?

Good - GIRFUY Broon.

I have not one blade of concern to give from my field of fuucks for the little cretin.

He has acted the prick at us for 9 years, he deserves to be treated with utter contempt by every Rangers fan - he is a ctun.

Brown has been dishing it out to us for years. Now he gets some back and it's some kind of tragedy. Fck him. Can't wait to see him back at Ibrox next season getting more pelters.

IF this happened, I hope and pray this ushers in a new era of utter contempt towards that lot. Now we have our foot on their neck, we must apply increased pressure until we kill them off. (Figuratively speaking )

Had any one checked in on Keech? He sounded devastated that the Lego muncher was insulted and right to his Neanderthal, low sloping browed face too

wq6oTWk.jpg

Remember he tried to headbutt Morelos arm when the ref had a hold of Morelos....

Probably the worst example of cheating seen in years....not a peep, jacko?

Back