Jadon Sancho..big hit at Dortmund already

Mabearette

Maybe more EPL young talent will move to the Bundesliga. Jadon couldn't get a game at City and took a leap over to Germany. He is a brilliant young player and has made an immediate impact. They are all raving about him in Dortmund. Tears down the wing and puts in sublime crosses. He is only 18 years old as well.

It’s not that he couldn’t get a game, it’s that Pep wanted to ban phones on match days and impose rules to make youth players more humble. Sancho wanted the lifestyle so chose to leave.

That’s what my Man City mate said anyway.

Last edited:
It’s not that he couldn’t get a game, it’s that pro wanted to ban phones on match days and impose rules to make youth players more humble. Sancho wanted the lifestyle so chose to leave.

Didn't hear that side of the story. Good luck to the lad though. Could use a player like him with us right now he is very talented.

It’s not that he couldn’t get a game, it’s that pro wanted to ban phones on match days and impose rules to make youth players more humble. Sancho wanted the lifestyle so chose to leave.

What a lady's front bottom wanting to ban phones on match days and impose some rules, no wonder he left

Fair play to the lad going abroad to get first team football. Very few British players move abroad and even fewer do it successfully. Will be interesting to see how he does.

1 of his good friends Reiss Nelson from Arsenal has went out to the Bundesliga on loan this year as well, & scored 10 mins after coming on for his debut at Hoffenheim.

Lookman from Everton went out and did well at Leipzig, so much so that they were willing to pay £27M for him but Everton refused.

It's definitely an avenue that the English lads on the verge of first team and struggling to get a game could follow. I've read the sub 21 age group in England is very highly rated in Germany, hence why they are trying to get some of their players.

Was said on talksport today that he has been involved in on average a Goal or an assist every 22 minutes he had been on the park

1 of his good friends Reiss Nelson from Arsenal has went out to the Bundesliga on loan this year as well, & scored 10 mins after coming on for his debut at Hoffenheim.

Lookman from Everton went out and did well at Leipzig, so much so that they were willing to pay £27M for him but Everton refused.

It's definitely an avenue that the English lads on the verge of first team and struggling to get a game could follow. I've read the sub 21 age group in England is very highly rated in Germany, hence why they are trying to get some of their players.
You could be right. A couple of German clubs were all over Rhian Brewster from Liverpool before he signed his new deal (despite his currently being injured).

Maybe more EPL young talent will move to the Bundesliga. Jadon couldn't get a game at City and took a leap over to Germany. He is a brilliant young player and has made an immediate impact. They are all raving about him in Dortmund. Tears down the wing and puts in sublime crosses. He is only 18 years old as well.

Schurle and De bruyne two prime examples that the Hollywood league isn't the be all and end all

Back