Jadon Sancho

BlueBritain

Reports of a deal in principle with Man United.

Massive coup if they can push this through. The goal threat from midfield would be immense.

Hopefully they don't add 2 or 3 quality defenders or they will edge closer to competing for an EPL title again.

Will help reduce the 35 pt gap with Liverpool to 20 but until that backline is sorted they will still be miles behind titles.
Bellingham a certainty to replace him then

Unless he can also play full back and centre half, I'm still thinking they are miles away from beating Liverpool and City over 38 games.

Quality player but shame on whoever drops out between Martial, Rashford or most likely Greenwood who are starting to gel

Reports of a deal in principle with Man United.

Massive coup if they can push this through. The goal threat from midfield would be immense.

Hopefully they don't add 2 or 3 quality defenders or they will edge closer to competing for an EPL title again.

who’s reporting this?

Exceptional young player but do United really need him? For me they should be signing a top striker as Martial isn't the answer, and neither is Ighalo long term. Even Calvert-Lewin would improve them. They also desperately need more quality at the back as both Maguire and Lindelof are fairly good players, but certainly nowhere near world-class.

In fact Chris Smelling was superb generally for Roma last season so he would be my first choice for them.

Man utd are a CH , LB & a number 9 away from winning the league, the scouser are only warming the perch ,

Manchester United have a decent 11 on paper.

How many would start for the top 2 realistically? Pogba could probably play for both but doesn’t suit Liverpool. Wan Bassaka is better than Walker but I don’t think Walker is all that suited for Man City anyway.

Manchester United have a decent 11 on paper.

How many would start for the top 2 realistically? Pogba could probably play for both but doesn’t shit Liverpool. Wan Bassaka is better than Walker but I don’t think Walker is all that suited for Man City anyway.

Pogba doesn’t shit Liverpool? What does that even mean? :))

Man U my fav English team.

still think Man U need a very good CH and a dominant striker to challenge Martial.

However they have played well and are getting better since the season started back after lockdown.

Man Utd are my English team. Would like to see Sancho sign and OGS replaced by Santo the Wolves manager.

Good signing for Man U but still feel their miles away! Dortmund look close to signing United target Bellingham

Man utd are a CH , LB & a number 9 away from winning the league, the scouser are only warming the perch ,

Manchester United's three transfer targets are Kane, Sancho and Chilwell.

Get all three and they are sorted.

Smalling might come back into the squad, Lindelof is improving and Bailly is made of glass but decent.

Smalling might come back into the squad, Lindelof is improving and Bailly is made of glass but decent.

That Would mean Fred would still have to play 20 games a season :)

United have a very good 11. But without a few more top signings they don’t have the squad to compete with the top 2 over a full season.

De Gea/Henderson

Wan-Bissaka
Maguire
Lindelöf
Shaw

Fred
Pogba
Fernandes

Sancho
Rashford
Martial/Greenwood

If they add a left-back and centre-back to that, that makes Shaw and Lindelöf into squad players and not regular first teamers then they won’t be too far away.

United have a very good 11. But without a few more top signings they don’t have the squad to compete with the top 2 over a full season.

De Gea/Henderson

Wan-Bissaka
Maguire
Lindelöf
Shaw

Fred
Pogba
Fernandes

Sancho
Rashford
Martial/Greenwood

If they add a left-back and centre-back to that, that makes Shaw and Lindelöf into squad players and not regular first teamers then they won’t be too far away.

City still have at least five forwards walk into that team

City still have at least five forwards walk into that team

But you could say the same with just about any other team with the exception of perhaps Barcelona, Liverpool and Bayern. It’s still a very good side on paper - I have genuine doubts whether long term he can get the best from them though. OGS was really hanging on to his job by the skin of his teeth last year at times they were that poor.

But you could say the same with just about any other team with the exception of perhaps Barcelona, Liverpool and Bayern. It’s still a very good side on paper - I have genuine doubts whether long term he can get the best from them though. OGS was really hanging on to his job by the skin of his teeth last year at times they were that poor.

You said that XI goes close to winning the EPLthough. Goes nowhere near to it imho.

By not too far away I mean much closer than they are right now. And even that’s dependent on them signing Sancho and a couple of more top notch players.

Why sign Sancho when they have Greenwood though, you said earlier he would have scored far more goals than Sancho if he played for Dortmund? :))

Through gross mismanagement Utd have been left light years behind City and Liverpool.

Why sign Sancho when they have Greenwood though, you said earlier he would have scored far more goals than Sancho if he played for Dortmund? :))

Through gross mismanagement Utd have been left light years behind City and Liverpool.

And I stand by that 100%. He’s a far better and more natural finisher than Sancho and also scores regularly from outside the box. His goals to games average for United this season is better than a goal every other game which is quite something for an 18 year old playing at a huge club. Give it another year or two and he will be scoring 20+ a season for United as Kane does for Spurs and Aguero for City every season.

See whoever is in charge of getting £20m for a 17 year old, we want to hire him because if we end up getting less than that for a Colombian international like many of our fans seem to think we will it will be a travesty.
It would be mate, 20 million for Morelos is a bargain

Where is this coming from? Earlier this week Man Utd weren’t paying more than £50m and Dortmund wanted £100m

Anyone want to tell us where this is from or is it just a guess?

I think it all stemmed from a Duncan Castle tweet saying they had agreed a contract in principle with Sancho. So probably a load of shit.

There was no word over any agreement with Dortmund, and that will be the hard part.

Spending a fortune on players to try make it happen but keeping a bloke in charge that was never ready to be manager of Man United... typical of the way they've been run recently. They need to be brutal and bin him off for a more qualified manager, the fans would all understand deep down.

How long are they going to keep pretending a manager who wasn’t good enough for Cardiff is going to cut it?

getting those 3 signed up you would be looking at 250 million,cant see it myself.

Back