Jake Hastie

When you watch that you really can tell he's still just a kid but I'll tell you what. For a so called celtic fan he is absolutely buzzing to be with us and its great to see.

A few good seasons and your grandchildren will be Rangers fans.

Seemingly his Mum's family are Gers fans.?

Hope he doesn’t get loaned out and given a chance to impress with game time excited to see him play for us
i

I don't think there's a hope in hell's chance that this kid will be put out on loan
I think he could be a surprise package, and hit the ground running right away;if given a chance.
He's a strong young man with great potential i think.And i think he could create and score goals for us.

Is it just me who thinks we have went a bit overboard on the winger side of things especially if we get Kent my personal opinion is that one of Jones, Hastie or Stewart would have sufficed

I think Stewart will be used in the hole mate. To me him & Jamie Murphy will be pushing to play that Arfield role rather than as a wide player, albeit Jamie can probably play both.

Looking forward to seeing the lad pull on his Rangers shirt and get a run out for us. A very capable player.

I'm going to say it now, after Aribo he's the pick of the signings for me.

I predict he will do very well for us.

Possibly even better than Ojo and make that position his own.

He'll be competing with Middleton for game time but if he can make a similar impact as young Glenn in the early part of the season and maintain form then Stewart and Candeais best watch out because we have hungry young boys

He'll be competing with Middleton for game time but if he can make a similar impact as young Glenn in the early part of the season and maintain form then Stewart and Candeais best watch out because we have hungry young boys

The plan is for Middleton to go on loan - albeit hampered by Doncaster manager recently moving on to Hull.

Makes sense then, that spot in the squad opens up a potential 25 games for Jake. Where did the Doncaster manager go? Any chance he could take Middleton to an even better standard with him

Makes sense then, that spot in the squad opens up a potential 25 games for Jake. Where did the Doncaster manager go? Any chance he could take Middleton to an even better standard with him

He went to Hull. If he still wants Middleton, and his new club agree, it would be a better loan at a higher level for Middleton. The important thing is game-time though. I think that is why Gerrard is content to see guys go to League 1 and League 2 where they can be guaranteed minutes.

For a couple years thats all it needed.

Once the weather broke, Lafferty defrosted and pushed us over the line.

For all his flaws, he was a good player when he wasnt acting like a dick
Always seemed to come good at the business end of the season :p

Back