Jake 'Hitman' Hastie

cruyff-krRD--621x414@LiveMint.jpg
I think when players have weak looking legs it shows a lack of professionalism. Like if you hired a tradesman and he had bought his tools in tesco.

Realistically, if Cruyff had worked on toning his legs he could have been twice the player he was.

I think when players have weak looking legs it shows a lack of professionalism. Like if you hired a tradesman and he had bought his tools in tesco.

Realistically, if Cruyff had worked on toning his legs he could have been twice the player he was.

You're totally correct mate.

Less time doing passing drills and more time at the squat rack in order to become the complete footballer.

When will they learn?

Have to agree. How many World Cups would Scotland have won had more couples taken the time to produce more kids with legs as fine our own Graeme Souness's?

If only Cruyff had stuck in :oops::oops:

Twice the player? Really?

Marcus Da Beasley:p Ya Bass:D

Back