Jambos Kick Back - Change in emphasis !

gersfanal

Have occasionally looked at JKB from time to time - they are generally happy at yesterdays result ! The thread covering the game showed much more positive comment towards us and hugely more negative comment towards them and Liewell in particular.

On the current situation I liked this one.

"Ceptic will have call on their habitual bitches Abergreen to lie down and take it again "

gersfanal

Just saying, and not that it matters, they appear much more favourably disposed than for a long time - maybe the RFC tilt at the SPFL has had some effect.

Last edited:

Zwingli'sSausages

Used to like Hearts as I have family from Edinburgh who are jambo’s. Post 2012 I’ve found them (not my family) to be some of the most bitter sevcoists.
I have now lived in Edinburgh for 2 years and have met one decent hearts fan. What has really surprised me is the 4 Hibs fans i now know are very decent and not bitter at all. One even prefers us to the tramps.

monkey magic

I used not not mind Hearts fans before 2012. I remember seeing them dish out serious hospitalisation beatings to the Peasants in George Square when they emerged from Queen St station. Happier days.

theytriedtokillus

I know one hearts fan, his dad is a scum supporter but his grandad on his deathbed said please dont support the scum Support hearts. To be fair to the guy he is a big hearts fan from cumbernauld. Saying that he is not the brightest But you couldn’t meet a nicer guy.

Teddy bear

Official Ticketer
Have occasionally looked at JKB from time to time - they are generally happy at yesterdays result ! The thread covering the game showed much more positive comment towards us and hugely more negative comment towards them and Liewell in particular.

"Ceptic will have call on their habitual bitches Abergreen to lie down and take it again "
They had a poll on that site last year.
Would you rather Celtic win 10iar or Rangers win the league.
10iar got more votes.

5*RFC

They still got their massive thread about hating Sevco?

Think I'll hold off in saying anything nice about them.
This. The last "sevcooooooo" thread legit crashed their website and bogged it down due to near a million posts laughing and gloating at our troubles and that is according to their admin. Fųck em.

RugBugBenny

Worked with one, used to be a Bear went to the Scottish Cup Final against Hibs as a "neutral" and waxed lyrical about the stunning rendition of the speccy duos tune. C**t!

Wugs

Eff every single Scottish team and what they think, hate them all.

UlsterScotGer

My Jambo boss texted me ‘Yassss’ when the 2nd went. I’ve also heard some of the same shite from him as you’d get from the biggest yahoo, so as with many others, Hearts mean no more to me than any of the other teams in this country.

EH47

Why the feck should we care what they think, far less seek their approval?
They SHOULD hate celtc and Lawwell in particular and it's about time they realised it, but it doesn't change what they did to us, nor stop them using a multitude of derogatory terms for us.
They can GTF along with the rest of the former SPL.
The sooner the better.

change consent