Jambos Kick Back - Change in emphasis !

Had a cartoon tax man that permanently appeared on every forum page you visited on kickback in 2012 mocking us.

Voted us down in 2012.

When polled they said they would rather the green and grey won 10 than us getting 55, the reasonings were something else.

Couldn't get behind our covid plans until it was too late and they had their begging bowl out.

Got a family member who supports them and says the forum types are wee fannies that don't represent the old guard in the stands.

If you aren't able to see we were the biggest joke in scottish football from 2012 - 2018 then I'm worried for you.

Is that right, aye?

%^*& Hearts, %^*& them right to hell.

Hated the cunts since 2012.

I remember I was on a night out and there were 2 Hearts fans there, that were normally sound. With a drink in them they both went to pains to tell me how they wanted Hibs to beat us in the SC final. Absolutely ripped them to shreds for the utter diddy mob they are and diddy rivalry they have.

Nationalist pricks too.

The liewell tarts can go do one .Only changing tact now that they have been on the recieving end of a dodgy decision or 2 .Reap what you sow ,a spinless club that were still trying to do deals till the very end in their own favour .Rem 2012 ,never forget

I know a few Loyalist Hearts fans who are good guys. I also know a lot of Hearts fans who are nationalist and republican pricks and despise us.

For a forum full of "No one likes us we don't care" a lot of folk on this thread seem quite annoyed about hearts fans having taken the piss out of us. If you aren't able to see we were the biggest joke in scottish football from 2012 - 2018 then I'm worried for you.

It's football, no-one is meant to be pals and if the shoe was on the other foot, I know I'd be ripping the piss out of them.

That's why now the Tim's are taking a beating off us they are making fun of them. Lot easier to make fun of the team doing shit than the one doing well and unfortunately until the last year or so we've been the shit team.
fvck off timmy

In the recent Athletic poll something 44 or 45 percent of Rangers fans admitted to wanting independence. It shocked me it was that high. They certainly keep it quiet.

Probably any decent type chucked their forums when the filth infiltrated most forums but as a club they fell in line of the hysteria of 2012 and promises of 2nd place and income beyond their standards .One club was the organ grinder but plenty of monkeys fell for it never forget

We’ve been on our own since 2012 when we were being kicked when we were down. We had no friends then and we don’t need any now. Slowly but surely we are getting back on our feet. Hearts and the rest can do one.

For these clubs the highlight of their season is seeing either us or them suffer. I think they will all enjoy watching Celtic’s agony this season.

Hibs and Motherwell fan in my work were saying on Friday they wanted us to win. Thought it was a bit bizarre.

Hearts can do one.
I've no interest in all the 'cousins of William' stuff of yesteryear.
Horrible club, horrible support.
Just another of Scotland's tin pot diddy clubs to be treated with the disdain they deserve
They are far from a diddy club though right?

Pretty loyal fanbase, great away trip for atmosphere and they outfought us a few times at home.

The Hearts support are a mixed bag. The young team and working class are generally OK, but you do have an element which is up their own @rse. These tend to be the internet warriors.

My mate in Edinburgh (bear) summed it up perfectly when he said.....
"Hearts fans are dicks who still think they should up there winning the league, at least the Hibs fans ken they are sh**e"

Hearts Loyalist support has been dead for decades now other than a tiny minority clinging onto it. Most of them hate both us and the scum. Collectively they are most certainly no friends of ours.

The Hearts support are a mixed bag. The young team and working class are generally OK, but you do have an element which is up their own @rse. These tend to be the internet warriors.
Can I just add you have an excellent historically staunch name.

I find it disappointing to see such a thread as if we’re to be pleased that another club’s fans might be coming round to us! I live in Edinburgh and work with 2 Jambo’s both good guys and one has a soft spot for us, the other is not interested, hates them, which is fair enough. Outside those 2 I’ve came across loads of Hearts fans who loved our problems and were happy to see us get demoted and spiteful in the process. Hearts are the biggest hypocrites of the lot! Romanov laundered million’s through their club, they walked away from near £30m owed to his collapsed bank, in terms of scale far worse than us! They can go and %^*& themselves!

They still got their massive thread about hating Sevco?

Think I'll hold off in saying anything nice about them.
You have to differentiate between the usual Jambo and the utter pondlife that inhibit JKB. Any Hearts fan I've spoke to in real life is embarrassed beyond belief at that site.

For a forum full of "No one likes us we don't care" a lot of folk on this thread seem quite annoyed about hearts fans having taken the piss out of us. If you aren't able to see we were the biggest joke in scottish football from 2012 - 2018 then I'm worried for you.

It's football, no-one is meant to be pals and if the shoe was on the other foot, I know I'd be ripping the piss out of them.

That's why now the Tim's are taking a beating off us they are making fun of them. Lot easier to make fun of the team doing shit than the one doing well and unfortunately until the last year or so we've been the shit team.
What happened to us between 2012 -18 was, for most people on here, FAR from a joke my friend!
I can tell you, that I for one will not be re-inventing my sense of humour to accommodate any laughing at Celtc, Hearts or any of the others in the cabal that tried to put us out of existence!
Nope! Not one titter, giggle or guffaw will I utter when we get back to our rightful place at the very top.
I won’t be laughing when I round on them with a rousing and very loud, G I R U Y !!

They are far from a diddy club though right?

Pretty loyal fanbase, great away trip for atmosphere and they outfought us a few times at home.
While I accept your points mate it doesn't change my thoughts on them.
A big club doesn't struggle to fill a 20,000 seater stadium

The wateries can f uck right off
They are no friends of ours and haven't been since the90"s.
I hope they dissolve into nothing.
C unts.

To be fair if it happened to the tims I do recogn hearts fans would give them 100x more sh1te than what we got. I even know loads of spoon burners who hate them more. Goes to show its whole different outside the social media life

Had a cartoon tax man that permanently appeared on every forum page you visited on kickback in 2012 mocking us.

Voted us down in 2012.

When polled they said they would rather the green and grey won 10 than us getting 55, the reasonings were something else.

Couldn't get behind our covid plans until it was too late and they had their begging bowl out.

Got a family member who supports them and says the forum types are wee fannies that don't represent the old guard in the stands.

Is that right, aye?
Wasn't funny for us, but are telling me if it had all happened to someone else you wouldn't have found it funny? Every fan base ripped into the Tims while we routinely humiliated them in the 90s. Look at all the folk laughing at Man Utd now, everyone wants to take a swing while the big clubs are down, just the way it goes.

I used to have a lot of time for Hearts and their supporters, and always enjoyed their disdain for the mentally challengeds. Those days are long gone, and there is no way that will ever change. I wish them nothing but failure, and many unhappy years outside to top league.

%^*& them. They were one of the nastiest and most vindictive in 2012. %^*& them and I don't care how "staunch" some posters claim their fans to be. %^*& them

Remember a couple Hearts fans that used to frequent this board and they were generally sound.

Rambo_Jambo and nafstraeh.

Any Hearts fan I’ve met outside has generally been a complete dick

Remember a couple Hearts fans that used to frequent this board and they were generally sound.

Rambo_Jambo and nafstraeh.

Any Hearts fan I’ve met outside has generally been a complete dick
There's one called JamboReid too

Used to like Hearts as I have family from Edinburgh who are jambo’s. Post 2012 I’ve found them (not my family) to be some of the most bitter sevcoists.
I have now lived in Edinburgh for 2 years and have met one decent hearts fan. What has really surprised me is the 4 Hibs fans i now know are very decent and not bitter at all. One even prefers us to the tramps.
I once met 2 orangemen from Leith on the ferry going to Belfast for the Twelfth about ten years ago now both were season ticket holders at Easter Road found it a bit strange to be honest they said there were a fair amount of hibs fans who were in the Craft as well.

I do check other forums out of curiosity now and again. No surprise that Aberdeen are by far the worst. Hibs surprisingly balanced, they were happy to see the coefficient getting a boost after we got the groups. Hearts worse than Hibs.

In the 70's Hearts fans were extremely staunch. They would join in with us and sing the sash, no surrender, and all the usual loyalist songs.

Then when both sets of fans got outside, they would kick f*ck out each other.

Have occasionally looked at JKB from time to time - they are generally happy at yesterdays result ! The thread covering the game showed much more positive comment towards us and hugely more negative comment towards them and Liewell in particular.

On the current situation I liked this one.

"Ceptic will have call on their habitual bitches Abergreen to lie down and take it again "
Mate stop going soft and turn your mind back when help was needed, remember those can’ts were some of the most despicable lowlifes out of the lot of our haters

Mind last week the message was that clubs should help each other in the covid crisis??

I'd pay good money to see us release the EXACT same statement

Seems to be 3 types of Hearts fans in my experience.

There’s the ones who have a soft spot for us and hate the tims/Hibs equally.

Then there’s your average kickback user who sees there’s a lot of the above and kicks back (...) against it, viewing it as bad PR for them. This is your ‘staunch’ type who hate everyone, Glasgow especially. Proper bitter, especially about the Old Firm. Think the ‘GFA’ is against them.

Then there’s the biggest group (from experience) who don’t really care for us but hate Hibs first and hate Celtic second. May join in the songs from the first group for a laugh but no strong feelings.

Been to plenty of away games at Tynecastle, you can drink in the same bars as Hearts fans, get some banter, never have issues wearing colours. Can’t say the same about going to Easter Road, Pittodrie etc

Back